Anyone here like playing dirty tricks on touts

Somehow a few freakin touts got hold of my number. I haven't used
a tout in 25 years. This one guy was a real A-hole, so I go to a site
that if you sign up for it will get you a lot of emails from the
Nigerian email scam artist. I write them back and tell them to call
me at XXX-XXX-XXXX of course that is the number for the tout.
I have a few other tricks I send them also.
:+textinb3

Re: Anyone here like playing dirty tricks on touts

Winkyduck used to be the master of these, he would even post what jokes he would play on these tout salesmen. Haven't seen him do this in a while though.

Winkyduck used to be the master of these, he would even post what jokes he would play on these tout salesmen. Haven't seen him do this in a while though.

I miss those too Bill.

Fury, that's a pretty good idea :).

Read where the lady who 86'ed her preacher husband blamed it in part on falling for the Nigerian email scam.

Dear Nigerian Minister of Whatever,
Let me get this straight. All I have to do is let you deposit 10 million in my bank account, and you'll trust me to give you guys 8 million, clearing me a nifty 2 million. Sweet.

I'm guessing for every 30,000 they send out, one or two bites.
"Hey Wabu, come quick -- we've got another one."
Wonder if 1 in 50,000 would bite if they addressed it "Dear Stupid"

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

come FB season i will do it and start taping the calls and playing them here (i have on tape somewhere and when i can find it will upload it here for all to hear)

here is some stuff i have done in the past (did more when i was "across the street")

http://forums.eog.com/online-sports...cussion/dr-rick-cashs-free-mnf-goy-10211.html

and

http://forums.eog.com/online-sports...n-dodd-integrity-sports-group-free-19795.html

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
BEST Solution

BEST Solution

i have posted this before but i find this works the best - that is assuming you can keep from cracking up and laughing so hard you get stomach pains:
Tout: This is "so and so" from XYZ Scamdicappers calling you with our big 400,000 star lock on tonite's game

Me: Great - but before we continue I will need your credit card number

Tout: What - what are you talking about? you have it all wrong - you pay US for the pick and then YOU rake in the profits

Me: Well, i can do that but only AFTER you give me your name and credit card number. you see - i am a consultant and i charge $300 per hour with a 2 hour minimum and since you called me i take it you want my services and thus you will have to provide me with your name and credit card number before we can continue

Tout: What - you can't be serious - i'm trying to make you a ton of money

Me: Look - i hate to get rude here - but i can't be giving away my services for free that i charge others for. Either you give me your name and credit card number or we have to end this conversation

***If they hang up - you are done with them FOR GOOD. If not

Tout: Yes, but....

Me: Enough already - let me speak to your boss and get this straightened out and i can get my money or find out a way to report you to the authorities for trying to get my services for free

***Odds are EXCEPTIONAL they will hang up while you say this - but if not - stick to your guns and keep hammering away at them - and IF you get a boss - this is someone you REALLY wanna FUCK with - and go after him BIGGER time - for he will hang up on you VERY quickly

this should work

Can't wait for some more scamdicapper busts from winkyduck!

purplepat

EOG Senior Member

The one time I made a mistake and called one of these assholes, I had a similar experience. He wouldn't give me the free game, wanted to sell me his package. Called back the next day, I told him I wasn't interested in his service and to never call my number again. He insulted me for not signing up with him. @ickhead New Yorker.

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

i haven't heard from them in a while, probably because of the trick i heard on this board i can't wait to use. when they call, sound real eager, say you want to buy the best package, then procede to give them random numbers that you say are your credit card numbers, after giving them 12 or 13 numbers, say somebody is at the front door and never come back.

i haven't heard from them in a while, probably because of the trick i heard on this board i can't wait to use. when they call, sound real eager, say you want to buy the best package, then procede to give them random numbers that you say are your credit card numbers, after giving them 12 or 13 numbers, say somebody is at the front door and never come back.

That's a good one. I am sure they will wait on hold a long time if it sounds like they think are in the middle of a legit sale.

Rxx

EOG Veteran

I ususally tell them "wow, what you're saying sounds really cool, but i have to ask my mom first." that usually takes care of 'em.

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

Me neither........First time I have ever read that Winky.......Great f*ckin read!

Johnny Detroit

EOG Senior Member

i go right to the do not call list web site from the government and put their # on it.

it is a few g's per fine if they pursue. who knows if anything ever happens, but nice to know it could :)