Let's Vote on a House of Represenatives.....

Katie

EOG Master
Re: Let's Vote on a House of Represenatives.....

this is the funniest thread you've ever done, id! :LMAO

shawn, yes, you may, sir.

katie - hopefully all the spots can be filled up!!!

Update:

1. Shawn Gotti, Pennsylvania
2. Winkyduck, California
3. ID, California
4. Devil, NY
5. WildBill, Nevada
6. Cage, Kansas
7. THE GENERAL, Indiana
8. Panther, North Carolina
9. Idiotspayforpicks, Florida
10. JoeyFitzClick, Rhode Island
* Janus=Inaugural Speaker

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post771651 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 06-23-07, 01:28 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #82 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Katie<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_771651", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_771651 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Let's Vote on a House of Represenatives.....
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>this is the funniest thread you've ever done, id!
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Katie,

Obviously you've never seen ID try to pick winners in the NFL and college. Now those are some funny threads!

mofome

Banned

hey clown (mo) - lol when did i ever proclaim how smart i was? please, please, please, clown, find me that post!!!! oh, and btw, this directly from dictionary.com on the definition of abbreviate: ?verb (used with object) <TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>1.</TD><TD vAlign=top>to shorten (a word or phrase) by omitting letters, substituting shorter forms, etc., so that the shortened form can represent the whole word or phrase</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hence, my use of HOR was an abbreviated version. mo, before you try to make urself sound smart, try to know what you're talkin about.....foot...meet mouth....LOLOLOLOL

its too easy clown, too easy....

no, what you used is called an acronym. im not debating or asking a question. if i woke up with your IQ i would swallow rat poison after getting my mom to tie my shoes for me.

mofome

Banned

<TABLE class=tborder id=post771651 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 06-23-07, 01:28 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#82 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Katie<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_771651", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_771651 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Let's Vote on a House of Represenatives.....
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>this is the funniest thread you've ever done, id!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Katie,

Obviously you've never seen ID try to pick winners in the NFL and college. Now those are some funny threads!

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Katie

EOG Master

very true, archie...
but isn't she an nfl expert??? :)

andrew748

Banned

no, what you used is called an acronym. im not debating or asking a question. if i woke up with your IQ i would swallow rat poison after getting my mom to tie my shoes for me.
:LMAO

you can't talk to my fiance / fiancee like that :D

janus

EOG Dedicated

probably good advice... dying by poison sucks, but barefooted? fuck that.

katie - will you please rep s. car?

mad - will you be the 2nd n.y. rep, sir?

short - will you rep oklahoma?