dirty!!! (fantasy baseball)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: dirty!!! (fantasy baseball)

This is the email response I got when I sent an email

to the techs with the site ?????

Important Notice:

Sorry, this website, Player's Paradise, is no longer in service.

Thank you very much for all your support.

The Player's Paradise Office

I have sent an email to see what i can find out....

but dirty knows more about this, and he is away.....he knows more about who and where to write.....

I dont see how they would close like this when people have paid to play there...hopefully that email was mistaken....

bobalou

EOG Enthusiast

I have sent an email to see what i can find out....

but dirty knows more about this, and he is away.....he knows more about who and where to write.....

I dont see how they would close like this when people have paid to play there...hopefully that email was mistaken....

I sure hope so bucsfan... I haven't emailed Dirty again because I didn't want to ruin his vacatioin.

I too pray they work this out...

Barb

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

I sure hope so bucsfan... I haven't emailed Dirty again because I didn't want to ruin his vacatioin.

I too pray they work this out...

Barb

He is back now, and looking into it......i guess worse case scenario, we would have to move to another site...he believes the info and stats are all archived, so we might have to just skip next week, and get everything organized...

this is just speculation though, as we arent sure what we are dealing with yet...

bobalou

EOG Enthusiast

He is back now, and looking into it......i guess worse case scenario, we would have to move to another site...he believes the info and stats are all archived, so we might have to just skip next week, and get everything organized...

this is just speculation though, as we arent sure what we are dealing with yet...

Well at least that's the first hopeful post/email I've read

dirty

EOG Master

Guys...something happened to the server and the sever is not pointing to the Links anymore... The guys just now found it.. was hard to detect since New TEchies were working on the software for the first time.. I will update as soon as possible...

bobalou

EOG Enthusiast

Guys...something happened to the server and the sever is not pointing to the Links anymore... The guys just now found it.. was hard to detect since New TEchies were working on the software for the first time.. I will update as soon as possible...

VERY GOOD NEWS... Glad to hear it...

Sorry you had to come off vacation to a mess....

dirty

EOG Master

Just found out what was wrong today..everything from the Server end looked fine all links were there and everything... all looked good on the software end... something happened in the redirect that caused the links to quit pointing at the software. Bet Jam's TEch guy is tracking back the stuff on the server and will get it Fixed ASAP...

LET ME STRESS THIS... ALL STATS, TRANSACTIONS, ETC ARE STILL INTACT... THE SOFTWARE IS STILL WORKING...ANY TRANSACTIONS (TRADES, ADD/DROPS, ETC) ONCE THE SOFTWARE IS UP WILL BE PUSHED THRU IMMEDIATELY AND YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR LINEUPS ACCORDINGLY...

Even If I knew the problem I could not have done anything until I have gotten home because the Tech that set it all up is not with BJ anymore and the files were on my computer....All pertinent Info is sent to who it needs to be.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Just found out what was wrong today..everything from the Server end looked fine all links were there and everything... all looked good on the software end... something happened in the redirect that caused the links to quit pointing at the software. Bet Jam's TEch guy is tracking back the stuff on the server and will get it Fixed ASAP...

LET ME STRESS THIS... ALL STATS, TRANSACTIONS, ETC ARE STILL INTACT... THE SOFTWARE IS STILL WORKING...ANY TRANSACTIONS (TRADES, ADD/DROPS, ETC) ONCE THE SOFTWARE IS UP WILL BE PUSHED THRU IMMEDIATELY AND YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR LINEUPS ACCORDINGLY...

Even If I knew the problem I could not have done anything until I have gotten home because the Tech that set it all up is not with BJ anymore and the files were on my computer....All pertinent Info is sent to who it needs to be.

good job Dirty...

Now i can check and see if i whipped Mo's little "Volunteer Ass"....:LMAO

mofome

Banned

good job Dirty...

Now i can check and see if i whipped Mo's little "Volunteer Ass"....:LMAO

:+whipping

hamels gets rained out. that cant be a good thing.

:(

not to mention, dye, morneau, and half of my lineup out a few days. i had 6 guys out one day, i believe.

:cocktail

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

:+whipping

hamels gets rained out. that cant be a good thing.

:(

not to mention, dye, morneau, and half of my lineup out a few days. i had 6 guys out one day, i believe.

:cocktail

no pity from me my friend....i was supposed to have Schilling and Maroth going on Sunday for 2nd starts, but lost both of them...something happened to Dempster, as he pitched on Friday, but didnt go in for EITHER save opportunity on Sat/Sunday, and Howry got both of them....

mofome

Banned

no pity from me my friend....i was supposed to have Schilling and Maroth going on Sunday for 2nd starts, but lost both of them...something happened to Dempster, as he pitched on Friday, but didnt go in for EITHER save opportunity on Sat/Sunday, and Howry got both of them....

not looking for it, just not pleased with the way the week played out.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

thanks dirty, hopefully it gets up and running tonight.

yeah, i hope they can figure it out....best case scenario is we get it up and running before tomorrow, so we dont have to skip a week...

dirty

EOG Master

We are trying to locate the password to the server now... They have everything else figured out, but are looking for the password to login to the server so they can install and update the redirects.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

We are trying to locate the password to the server now... They have everything else figured out, but are looking for the password to login to the server so they can install and update the redirects.

Let me guess, the guy thats no longer there took the password with him....

That sounds like our luck.....kinda feel sorry for the guys that are there now, as they cant help it.....but its almost like a comedy of errors.....i'm sure they are aggravated as well

dirty

EOG Master

Let me guess, the guy thats no longer there took the password with him....

That sounds like our luck.....kinda feel sorry for the guys that are there now, as they cant help it.....but its almost like a comedy of errors.....i'm sure they are aggravated as well

no way we can skip a week. we'll figure something out.

NO everything is htere...This is a dedicated server for us that the password was rarely needed... Anytime someone steps in there is no way to alert them of everything....

We will not skip a week...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

NO everything is htere...This is a dedicated server for us that the password was rarely needed... Anytime someone steps in there is no way to alert them of everything....

We will not skip a week...

I didnt mean i wanted to skip a week....i just meant if they cant get the site up by deadline time for this week.....would cause problems if guys are forced to keep the same lineup when they have guys that have gone on DL, etc....

I just thought that was another alternative.....as i said, best case scenario, they get it running tonight, and we have tomorrow to get lineups in...

mofome

Banned

bucs, i think you won a fairly close week, i cant wait to see the scores tho

:cocktail :cocktail :cocktail

dirty

EOG Master

I didnt mean i wanted to skip a week....i just meant if they cant get the site up by deadline time for this week.....would cause problems if guys are forced to keep the same lineup when they have guys that have gone on DL, etc....

I just thought that was another alternative.....as i said, best case scenario, they get it running tonight, and we have tomorrow to get lineups in...

Any moves that want to be made or trades that would have been made will be done so when the software is back up... Retroactive to this week.. Nothing will be lost and no one will keep the same lineup unless they want to...

dirty

EOG Master

Did I win?
and I would like to set my lineup

so would everyone else... have you not read this thread.... :+clueless

I have kept this updated as much as I can... and will continue to do so...when the site is back up you will be able to set your lineup...

dirty

EOG Master

The new Techie is rewriting the redirects to get them to work and point to the software...Everything looks good on both ends so they had to just start troubleshooting... I will update you guys as soon as I know anything.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

i can get to the main page, but when i log in, it doesn't bring me to our league page. I definetly do need to make alot of changes to my lineup.

Glad to hear that everything is still there though.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

i can get to the main page, but when i log in, it doesn't bring me to our league page. I definetly do need to make alot of changes to my lineup.

Glad to hear that everything is still there though.

i cant even get main page...so they must be getting somewhere, if u can...hopefully it wont be much longer.....not sure how hard it can be...i dont really understand this tech stuff

dirty

EOG Master

games start in 40min :doh1

We know That..and we will get it handled once it is back up....Glad you have never had something unsuspecting happen in your life and had to get it done and go on the fly....

d ray

EOG Dedicated

i cant even get main page...so they must be getting somewhere, if u can...hopefully it wont be much longer.....not sure how hard it can be...i dont really understand this tech stuff

main page as in, theplayersparadise.com can't log in from there though.

bobalou

EOG Enthusiast

guys I can't get to anything yet... I AM NOT COMPLAINING... just letting you know that I can't get to the main page yet

I am on the road as is JJ... We stopped in a hotel lobby to see if we were going yet so that we could set lineups if we were up and going.

Dirty you said once it was up we would allowed to set lineups so we will set them as soon as were able once we are up and running.

JJ & I won't be back to a PC for at least 2 hours or more...

Sorry guys but we are trying to check in as we can due to our work schedule today.

Barb

bobalou

EOG Enthusiast

OH YES... DIrty... thanks for all your hard work getting this worked out

I know it must be a nightmare on your end

d ray

EOG Dedicated

yes thank you, i don't think anyone is really complaining, just concerned.

hopefully everything works out.

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks Bobalou... I am doing all I can and I hate this as much as anyone...

You are correct and all lineups will be able to be changed once we are up and running...

Thanks.

mofome

Banned

this is fucking ridiculous. skipping a week is not an option. how do we get it all in.

fuckin god.

:+excited-

d ray

EOG Dedicated

since the game just started, wanted to say i am planning on starting hudson, in case anyone thinks it's shady after he pitches a perfect game....LOL