Reload's WNBA Western Conference "Load-ed Dog of the Week" for Tuesday! (WNBA: 19-10)

Reload's WNBA Western Conference "Load-ed Dog of the Week" for Tuesday!
WNBA Record: 19-10 +8.0 units

Phoenix Mercury plus 1.5 points against the Minnesota Lynx

My reload-ers and I had a great month of June in the WNBA and it's time to keep winning as the month of July tips off on Tuesday night! Despite the last two weeks being losing ones, we are 19-10 this season and look for win number 20 on Tuesday!

On Tuesday night, there are only three WNBA games on the board but only one has rated strong enough to be my WNBA Western Conference "Load-ed Dog of the Week"! It's not the game on ESPN2, but making money in the WNBA is not about watching bitchball on television! It's about getting your reloads in and getting set for another big month of collecting cash!

For my WNBA "Load-ed Dog of the Week" for Tuesday night, I am taking the Phoenix Mercury plus 1.5 points against the Minnesota Lynx!

The Minnesota Lynx have won their last three home games, but it is finally time for that streak to end on Tuesday night. Despite the Lynx showing some improvement recently, they are still a below average team in almost every category there is - including being dead last in field goal percentage allowed at 46%. The Lynx use to be about winning their games with scoring but have been trying to find more balance. In their first meeting with the Mercury this season, the Lynx scored a big upset victory in Phoenix. But that was a Phoenix team in a very soft spot with it being their third game in four days and flying cross country a day before the tip off. The Lynx took advantage of a weak Mercury team that night and were able to put points up early to cruise for an easy win. But "Payback 's the Bitch" in the WNBA as I always say and they will be in for a much tougher game in this rematch at home. Now the Lynx are favored to win thanks to their recent improvement and their prior win against Phoenix. But their home winning streak will come to an end here and it will be back to reality in Minnesota on Tuesday.

The Phoenix Mercury come into this one sweeping two victories in a row from the Houston Comets - scoring 90 or more points in both. And this was without Diana Taurasi even being in the lineup for them! There is no question that I have avoided taking Phoenix this season because of their poor defense, but I feel they will score even bigger in this one than their last two wins and defense will not be an issue. Despite everything they have been through this season, the Mercury have consistently been the top offense in the WNBA putting up an average of 85 points a game, including an average of 91 in their last 5 games. They will face a below average defense in the Lynx and this time they will not be in a soft spot as they were in the first matchup with Minnesota earlier this season. Diana Taurasi returns to the lineup on Tuesday after a two game suspension and will be looking to light up the scoreboard big time. She has led the Mercury this season averaging 20 points a game. Despite the Phoenix defense allowing the most points in the league, they actually allow the second lowest field goal percentage in the league now at only 40% per game. The Mercury also have a spot edge in this game as they will come into it with two days rest compared to the Lynx who will only have one day's rest after a grueling two game road trip in San Antonio and Sacramento.

The line favoring Minnesota by 1.5 points has the wrong team favored in my opinion. I feel that Phoenix should have been made at least a 2 point favorite in this game and will avenge their earlier loss this season against Minnesota with an outright straight up win here. And that makes the Phoenix Mercury my Western Conference "Load-ed Dog of the Week"! Take the Phoenix Mercury plus the points on Tuesday!

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Reload's WNBA Western Conference "Load-ed Dog of the Week" for Tuesday! (WNBA: 19-10)

On this one as well...Wrong team is Favored here....Good Luck

All the lines seem wrong to me at first glance...

Re: Reload's WNBA Western Conference "Load-ed Dog of the Week" for Tuesday! (WNBA: 19-10)

where'd you get that line? phoenix line

dirty

EOG Master

That is what it Opened at... and has already Moved to Phoenix -1.5/2

Okay thanks. I took phoenix at -1.5 anyway. Taurasi will be rusty but hopefully that won't matter.

dirty

EOG Master

I am taking it at that as well when It comes out at my books...The game should be a 5-10 point win for Phoenix

BOBBYW

EOG Dedicated

THANX AND GLTUS......

FOREGO

EOG Member

Good Luck Reload and Thanks for the play.

Okay thanks. I took phoenix at -1.5 anyway. Taurasi will be rusty but hopefully that won't matter.

I was not surprised to see the line move this much.

I am taking it at that as well when It comes out at my books...The game should be a 5-10 point win for Phoenix

Glad you agree on this one, dirty! Hope your other plays tonight cash also.

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Go get em, Load !

John Molson

EOG Enthusiast

nice hit Reload:houra what a laugher,16 pt blowout:dancefool

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Nice call, Load.

joe blow

EOG Addicted

Great capping Mr Reload...

Congrats~and tks:cocktail

FOREGO

EOG Member

Reload, Have a great 4th of July and Tanks much for the winner..Good work..:dancefool :houra

nice hit Reload:houra what a laugher,16 pt blowout:dancefool

Yeah, it was a wire to wire blowout John! Phoenix started off ahead 8-0 and never looked back! Even finished the game off with a 9-0 run just to make sure!

:party

Nice call, Load.

Thanks, Hitman!

:cheers

And how about Hammerin Hank Goldberg getting the July 4th Hot Dog Eating contest right - he said to take the OVER 60! That was an easy one also.

:houra

Reload, Have a great 4th of July and Tanks much for the winner..Good work..:dancefool :houra

You're welcome, Forego! And I did have a great 4th of July! Hope you did as well!

:party

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Thanks, Hitman!

:cheers

And how about Hammerin Hank Goldberg getting the July 4th Hot Dog Eating contest right - he said to take the OVER 60! That was an easy one also.

:houra

Yup, Load, I heard him cap that. To be honest, tho, I was too embarassed to post it. I get enough barbs and jabs over him during the foots season. Hope you had it , tho.
He likes N O over 9.5 in foots this season.

SHIP IT BABY

HAMMERIN HANK IS MONEY IN THE BANK

tool21

EOG Dedicated

GOOD LUCK DUDE, LET'S KICK THE MAN TONIGHT!