"The Next Best Thing"......

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
I like this show....some of these people are simply amazing, how much they look like the real people......the Elvis guy is eerie, he looks so much like a young Elvis, and the Shania was good....The Jay Leno guy, u actually think its him when he walks out, and the others have all been good too......i guess the Paris Hilton was my least favorite, and she was still ok.....the girl that did Celine Dion has an unbelievable voice...she doesnt look exactly like her, but with that voice, she doesnt have to...

But its a pretty good show, fun to watch...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: "The Next Best Thing"......

ok, i take that back, the Simon Cowell guy sucked.....not sure why he's in the semifinals, but im sure he's gone after tonight..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Madonna was bad too...

I would say the 5 going to the finals will be

Tina Turner
Elvis
Jay leno
Celine Dion
George Bush

I dont think they will send Shania through, even though she was good, cuz she is back next week as Marilyn Monroe (she qualified as both) and she is a GREAT Marilyn, so they will put her through next week.

I seen parts of some of the previous episodes and they had a guy doing Howard Stern that I thought was a dead ringer both in looks and sound I would have thought he would have went farther

biggamer3

EOG Master

Leno got shafted

Anyone see the Pacino dude, his look was off, but his voice was perfect

I seen parts of some of the previous episodes and they had a guy doing Howard Stern that I thought was a dead ringer both in looks and sound I would have thought he would have went farther
He will probably be on next week.
These were only some of the semifinalists.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Yes, his voice was right on the money.
Can't move on without the look.

yeah, some got to semifinals with just the look, some got there with just the voice/mannerisms....u gotta have it all to move on....thats why i think the Paris Hiltion moving on was a joke.....Jay Leno was 10x better than her

biggamer3

EOG Master

yeah, some got to semifinals with just the look, some got there with just the voice/mannerisms....u gotta have it all to move on....thats why i think the Paris Hiltion moving on was a joke.....Jay Leno was 10x better than her
Totally disagree with you on this, as much as i thought Leno was great, Paris was almost identical to her and sounded EXACTLY like the real ditzy Paris!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

for those that have never seen the show, tonight is the second set of semifinals......

there isnt much on tonight, and this is fun to watch...

Pay close attention to the Marilyn Monroe....she is the same girl that did Shania last week, and she was awesome as Marilyn in the auditions..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

I was wrong last week, they showed a rerun, because of the holiday....

Tonight is the 2nd set of semifinals and the top 5 go to the finals...

There are some real good ones on there tonight, including the Marilyn Monroe......

Fun show to watch..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Little Richard was pretty damn good, sure looks like him....

I would imagine he will go through..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Barbra Streisand was right on...she cant sing as good, but who can....she is a dead ringer..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Hes coming up later tonight...he made the semifinals..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Tina Turner was unbelievable tonight....She got a standing ovation from the judges....as of now, i would say she is the front runner...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

I do not think that Paris is good at all...i cannot believe she is in the finals and the Rodeny Dangerfield, and the Howard Stern and some of the others are watching at home....

If she wins, i will be amazed..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

well. Congrats to Elvis, for winning the contest, and the 100,000.....he did a great job, and beat out Frank Sinatra, who was also very good...

Enjoyed this show very much, and was very glad to hear the host say see you next season.....hopefully it does come back..