Freaking Fireworks

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: Freaking Fireworks

yeah, i live right across from a lake, and they are setting them off like crazy, and i have to work early in the morning..:(

I live right down the street from Lake Eola, where the big Orlando show is. Plus, there is also one in my neighborhood for whatever reason, driving me nuts...

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I just came in from a nice show with bought fireworks for my kids. We had fun even in the rain.

:militaire-2942:

:+firework :+firework :+firework :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :+firework :+firework :+firework :+firework :+firework :fireworks: :+firework :fireworks: :+firework :fireworks: :party: :+firework
:+firework :+firework :+firework :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :+firework :+firework :+firework :+firework :+firework :fireworks: :+firework :fireworks: :+firework :fireworks: :party: :+firework

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

I just came in from a nice show with bought fireworks for my kids. We had fun even in the rain.

:militaire-2942:

Thanks for your service to our country General. Man, I'm sure looking forward to DAYTONA under the lights Saturday night !!!

The General

Lots others pops an cracks in the neighborhood also.

The General

Thanks for your service to our country General. Man, I'm sure looking forward to DAYTONA under the lights Saturday night !!!

I'm always ready for some NASCAR under the lights. :houra <!-- / message -->

robmpink

EOG Senior Member

Hey some fireworks are fun, don't get my wrong. A couple of 100 count Saturn Missles are fun. It sound like someone is blowing off multiple 1/2 sticks on the sidewalk for the last hour.

The General

It's loud in the skies here tonight, too.

It's all good . Hope no one here gets hurt.

The General

CNN NEWS STORY TODAY, Re: Freaking Fireworks

CNN NEWS STORY TODAY, Re: Freaking Fireworks

Police continue probe of women's fireworks death

Police on Wednesday continued interviewing witnesses to the death of a 27-year-old mother of three who died instantly when a commercial-grade aerial firework exploded in her face.

Danialle Barse and another woman were trying to set off a 3-inch mortar bomb Monday night in the parking lot of the car wash where Barse worked when the firework did not immediately explode, Detective Mike Welch said.

"She stuck her head over the top of it and it went off," he said.

One round _ designed to fly 200 to 300 feet in the air before exploding _ hit Barse in the face while the other 25 mortars continued to explode in sequence, keeping rescuers at bay, Welch said.

No one at the car wash had permission for a fireworks display, Welch said.

Melvindale police and ATF agents seized about 5,000 pounds of illegal fireworks from a convenience store on Tuesday afternoon, Welch said. On Wednesday, police searched the home of one of the store's co-owners after receiving a tip that illegal fireworks were stored there, but none were found, Lt. Chad Hayse said.

Barse lived in Taylor, although police said previously that she was a resident of Lincoln Park. Services were scheduled for 7 p.m. Friday at John Molnar Funeral Home in Southgate.

WOODTV.com & WOOD TV8 - Grand Rapids news, weather, sports and video - Police continue probe of women's fireworks death

Re: CNN NEWS STORY TODAY, Re: Freaking Fireworks

Police on Wednesday continued interviewing witnesses to the death of a 27-year-old mother of three who died instantly when a commercial-grade aerial firework exploded in her face.

Danialle Barse and another woman were trying to set off a 3-inch mortar bomb Monday night in the parking lot of the car wash where Barse worked when the firework did not immediately explode, Detective Mike Welch said.

One round _ designed to fly 200 to 300 feet in the air before exploding _ hit Barse in the face while the other 25 mortars continued to explode in sequence, keeping rescuers at bay, Welch said.

Melvindale police and ATF agents seized about 5,000 pounds of illegal fireworks from a convenience store on Tuesday afternoon, Welch said. On Wednesday, police searched the home of one of the store's co-owners after receiving a tip that illegal fireworks were stored there, but none were found, Lt. Chad Hayse said.

Barse lived in Taylor, although police said previously that she was a resident of Lincoln Park. Services were scheduled for 7 p.m. Friday at John Molnar Funeral Home in Southgate.

WOODTV.com & WOOD TV8 - Grand Rapids news, weather, sports and video - Police continue probe of women's fireworks death

And I thought I was crazy for looking down my rifle barrel while pulling the trigger after a mis fire.

The General

I just don't understand why a 27 year old adult would do what she did.

I send my condolences and I am sad for her children and family.

dirty

EOG Master

Just Proof that some people are a waste of Oxygen... if you are that stupid you deserve the consequences. Too bad she left 3 kids behind. All kids need their parents.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

mine are only one and two years old.when they get older i'll be taking them to firework shows but will not ever go buy or let them play with fireworks.my lil chihuahua is shaking like a leaf due to all the gunfire ahem i mean fireworks.

Dante

EOG Veteran

We set off Mortars and watched all the illegal fireworks in the area....FUCK them for making it illegal ...every year it gets more and more lasted until 2am ....im at work at 6am..but FUCK IT its the freaking 4TH!

LOVE IT:party

And I thought I was crazy for looking down my rifle barrel while pulling the trigger after a mis fire.

:+textinb3Yes, that is pretty crazy :cocktail

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

Smog season in LA.,on top of heavy haze from fireworks. Maybe I should buy a gas mask.