WHAT FOOTBALL CONTESTS ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING FORWARD TO FROM EOG!!!

dirty

EOG Master
Lets hear it guys..We are about to release Some of your Contests in the next Week to 10 days to give you guys some Idea of what is going on and where you need to get your money sent to.....

If you got a Favorite Post it...Or if you have any ideas we will See what we can do... We love Poster Feedback.... :cheers:cheers:cheers

munson15

I want winners...
Re: WHAT FOOTBALL CONTESTS ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING FORWARD TO FROM EOG!!!

Wasn't here until after NFL regular season, am just happy to have some to play this year!

Best Damn Handicapper
Head to Head
Pick The Loser
King of The Hill
Bet Jamaica Pick 12 and Pick 2
If You Know It, Show It

shooterman

EOG Veteran

I plan to get in more contests this season, as I am having a lot of fun with the WSEX $6,000 baseball contest. I thought I would not be able to keep up with it on a daily basis, but it is not as bad as I thought. It is something I look forward to now. I can only imagine how crazy the football contests get!

dirty

EOG Master

highly competitive Shooter.... Highly ..... you can't miss a lick grading it or they players are on ya like a Duck on a Junebug.... Lots of fun as well.....

We have one that we have had for 6 years now that we are having again... Sponsored by Bet Jamaica this year... Greek Sponsored it the last 5 years... Hilton Style NFL contest... I have not decided on a $100, $150, or $200 Entry Fee this year....

highly competitive Shooter.... Highly ..... you can't miss a lick grading it or they players are on ya like a Duck on a Junebug.... Lots of fun as well.....

We have one that we have had for 6 years now that we are having again... Sponsored by Bet Jamaica this year... Greek Sponsored it the last 5 years... Hilton Style NFL contest... I have not decided on a $100, $150, or $200 Entry Fee this year....

Make it at least $250 like last year!

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Hilton Style contest for EOG would be great.

An other to consider:

A Suicide Pool would be cool

Anything in the works for NCAA Dirty?

PO69

EOG Master

I hate to namedrop, but a contest like JMAN's here would be cool. In that one we have a $300 buyin and make 4 selections per week, no more, no less.

I wouldnt be opposed to making it 5 selections each week though

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Hilton Style contest for EOG would be great.

An other to consider:

A Suicide Pool would be cool

Anything in the works for NCAA Dirty?

Not speaking for Dirty Nick, but I do know NCAA will be combined with NFL in the Head 2 Head contets.

And I'm sure there will be other NCAA contests as well......... :)

dirty

EOG Master

Make it at least $250 like last year!

I think by doing that we may be limiting our entrants... when we had it in the past we had a $150 entry fee and had well over 30 people... last year we had 27 I do believe....I don't want to price out anyone... I want as many Contestants as possible and then Bet Jam is going to add 20% cash to the prize pool

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Not speaking for Dirty Nick, but I do know NCAA will be combined with NFL in the Head 2 Head contets.

And I'm sure there will be other NCAA contests as well......... :)

Thanks Hache-

Need some good contests this year as I think its gonna be an other long season for the Bucs

I hate to namedrop, but a contest like JMAN's here would be cool. In that one we have a $300 buyin and make 4 selections per week, no more, no less.

I wouldnt be opposed to making it 5 selections each week though

The Best Damn Handicapper one last year was similar to J-Man's. I think the only real differences were $250 buy-in instead of $300 and 5 selections instead of 4. Totals were allowed also. I think J-Man's was just sides.

PO69

EOG Master

Ok then i would be game for that one then. I hope that we do not have to post writeups, those take WAYYY too long for me to type up

dirty

EOG Master

No write ups.... Our Contest has been going 6 years with no changes in the rules..... It has been a dogfight every single season...

Hache Man

Thanks Hache-

Need some good contests this year as I think its gonna be an other long season for the Bucs

Heard that man! :doh1

This sure doesn't look like a last place division schedule.....:+clueless \

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=middle><TD class=bg0 colSpan=9>2007 Schedule</TD></TR><TR class=bg1 id=special align=middle><TD align=left rowSpan=2>Date</TD><TD align=left rowSpan=2>Opponent</TD><TD align=left rowSpan=2>Time/Result</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>SIRIUS Radio</TD></TR><TR class=bg1 align=middle><TD>Away</TD><TD>Home</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Sep 9</TD><TD align=left>@Seattle</TD><TD align=left><SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1189368900))</SCRIPT>4:15pm</TD><TD align=middle> </TD><TD align=middle></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Sep 16</TD><TD align=left>New Orleans</TD><TD align=left><SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1189962000))</SCRIPT>1:00pm</TD><TD align=middle> </TD><TD align=middle></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Sep 23</TD><TD align=left>St. Louis</TD><TD align=left><SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1190566800))</SCRIPT>1:00pm</TD><TD align=middle> </TD><TD align=middle></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Sep 30</TD><TD align=left>@Carolina</TD><TD align=left><SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1191182700))</SCRIPT>4:05pm</TD><TD align=middle> </TD><TD align=middle></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Oct 7</TD><TD align=left>@Indianapolis</TD><TD align=left><SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1191787500))</SCRIPT>4:05pm</TD><TD align=middle> </TD><TD align=middle></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Oct 14</TD><TD align=left>Tennessee</TD><TD align=left><SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1192381200))</SCRIPT>1:00pm</TD><TD align=middle> </TD><TD align=middle></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Oct 21</TD><TD align=left>@Detroit</TD><TD align=left><SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1192986000))</SCRIPT>1:00pm</TD><TD align=middle> </TD><TD align=middle></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Oct 28</TD><TD align=left>Jacksonville</TD><TD align=left><SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1193601900))</SCRIPT>3:05pm</TD><TD align=middle> </TD><TD align=middle></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Nov 4</TD><TD align=left>Arizona</TD><TD align=left><SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1194199200))</SCRIPT>1:00pm</TD><TD align=middle> </TD><TD align=middle></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Week 10</TD><TD align=left>BYE</TD><TD align=left> </TD><TD align=middle> </TD><TD align=middle></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Nov 18</TD><TD align=left>@Atlanta</TD><TD align=left><SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1195408800))</SCRIPT>1:00pm</TD><TD align=middle> </TD><TD align=middle></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Nov 25</TD><TD align=left>Washington</TD><TD align=left><SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1196013600))</SCRIPT>1:00pm</TD><TD align=middle> </TD><TD align=middle></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Dec 2</TD><TD align=left>@New Orleans</TD><TD align=left><SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1196618400))</SCRIPT>1:00pm</TD><TD align=middle> </TD><TD align=middle></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Dec 9</TD><TD align=left>@Houston</TD><TD align=left><SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1197223200))</SCRIPT>1:00pm</TD><TD align=middle> </TD><TD align=middle></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Dec 16</TD><TD align=left>Atlanta</TD><TD align=left><SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1197828000))</SCRIPT>1:00pm</TD><TD align=middle> </TD><TD align=middle></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Dec 23</TD><TD align=left>@San Francisco</TD><TD align=left><SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1198458900))</SCRIPT>8:15pm</TD><TD align=middle> </TD><TD align=middle></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Dec 30</TD><TD align=left>Carolina</TD><TD align=left><SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1199037600))</SCRIPT>1:00pm</TD><TD align=middle> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Hope I can see Marty on the sidelines in 2008.

Sorry to hijack dirty

I know across the street they have the beat Marty contest where everyone makes one pick a week for the whole regular season anyone with a better record then Marty (Tie record loses) at the end of the season gets a $100 from Marty, maybe Shrink might want to try to take on the EOG posters or he could let ID the self proclaim NFL expert:D make the weekly pick for him.

Hache Man

lol at you know what Wrigs...

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

I have an open mind.
Haven't been here long enough to know any of them.

dirty

EOG Master

Announcing Most of the Contests on Monday, July 16, 2007

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

I'll be in the best damn handicapper for sure for whatever entry fee. I liked that NFL Hi-Lo contest as well.

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

I like to see a contest setup like the NCAA Basketball tourney. Seeding can be random or other and maybe played out all year with players elinminated weekly...maybe accumulate in the SB or playoffs.

dirty

EOG Master

I am thinking $200 Bucks

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

yes!! I couldn't remember the name or sponsor but I thought you did it last year.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

more post up types the better! little smaller field that way and insures active players!

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

was there a "pick the loser" contest last year??? Pick a losing team every week. Only use each team once???

Maybe even a "Fantasy" contest Put up a list a players with their salaries at the beginning of the season and each week contestants have to buy a team each week keeping under the salary cap??? You could even do this with teams. Buy 5 teams each week with teams instead of players given a value??? Scoring can be td's or some other stats like passing, rushing receiving yrds???

dirty

EOG Master

yes.. we plan on having that one back as well....