Betting Against Every -200 Fave This Year....

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated
.....would give you a trip to Del Mar and a stay at the Hotel del Coronado ($500 a night), says Rich Saber in this week's Gaming Today! Even though I live in the area, I didn't realize the Hotel del was that expensive. Figures.....it's San Diego in the summertime!!! And speaking of Del Mar, it opens in about two weeks! Where the turf meets the surf.

lvman

EOG Member
Re: Betting Against Every -200 Fave This Year....

do you have a rough figure on the angle, unitwise?

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Although he mentioned the figure YTD in a couple of his write ups, he didn't mention it this time other than the trip to DM and the hotel stay.

munson15

I want winners...

Hard to believe since it's been a rough year for dogs in general, Stuck. I'd love to see the figures on it, though, because I love betting dogs.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I know for a fact that the 2 games above -300 this year both lost. I was on the losing side of both.

munson15

I want winners...

That's a good start, Tool. Wonder if the #'s on all -200's and up are available?

ynot

EOG Dedicated

Wonder if the #'s on all -200's and up are available?

GOOD Question ?......There have been a few nights when I couldn't believe the prices, but didn't pull the trigger.

munson15

I want winners...

I'm guessing they are not profitable betting blindly. But I'd like to know anyway.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

I'm guessing they are not profitable betting blindly. But I'd like to know anyway.

Good point, most of the time i was thinking of it was when it was a really big crowd favorite. (including the good cappers, who get a big following)

Many times the better cappers will take em -1.5 and drive the line crasy.

My database shows -200 or higher favorites are -17.3 units this year. Saber should send a thank you note to Johan Santana at -7.5 units in this situation, to the Angels who are -4.6 units as big favorites and to the Nationals who are +4.2 units as big dogs this year. Right there you have almost all of the profit.