Off Topic: Anyone Else Here Watch Will Traveler?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: Off Topic: Anyone Else Here Watch Will Traveler?

Never heard of it SHRINK. Is it good and packed with guns, karate and action?

Watched the first one like a month ago. Is tonight the REAL premier or what?

I haven't seen it on since then or heard anything more about it.

I thought the first one was awesome and that the show would be BIG TIME but I just figured it had been canceled or something.

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted

i watch it.
good plot.
sorta lucky on the escape scenes.

entourage is the best show on TV.

iceko,

Last night's ending was GREAT...

I think the season finale may be next week...

It is so action packed and it keeps me guessing...

iceko

EOG Member

Shrink,

It was an awesome episode last night. Looks like all three will be working together next week on the finale. Will is def. a snake but it looks like he is going to start helping them now.

kbhirsch

EOG Addicted

I think traveler is a terriffic show. I think I am still a week or two behind, but I've loved the first 4 or 5 episodes. ANy idea whether it will be renewed for next season?

dirty

EOG Master

What is it about... Sames like a Horses name

What is it about... Sames like a Horses name

It certainly moves at a faster pace than some of the horses I have bet on in recent years...:p

I can't figure out if this is a test run for something else to develop in the Fall or will it end next week? :+clueless

iceko

EOG Member

As of now the show will not be run during the fall. They are hoping this show gets picked back up during the winter the same time 24 starts back up, should be interesting battle.

dirty

EOG Master

It certainly moves at a faster pace than some of the horses I have bet on in recent years...:p

I can't figure out if this is a test run for something else to develop in the Fall or will it end next week? :+clueless

LMAO... I know you gave me a few of those tips :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

As of now the show will not be run during the fall. They are hoping this show gets picked back up during the winter the same time 24 starts back up, should be interesting battle.

Many Networks now have shows as midseason replacements... and a few years ago they did this.. start them in the summer then bring them back then.. It seemed to work.....but they got away from it... sure does make for a shitty summer TV season...I wish they would do more of it