EOG Fantasy Football League 2007

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
It's early yet, but would like to get an idea how many will be interested in eog fantasy football.

If interested can you post in here & maybe even give an idea on the minimum & maximum entry amount you are willing.?

Thanks guys

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated
Re: Fantasy Football League 2007

I missed baseball, long story, but I DEF want in for football, 100-300 should be ok for an entry....

Thanks
Hitdogg

Hache Man

Bumpity-Bump

PO69

EOG Master
Re: EOG Fantasy Football League 2007

Generally I only play in baseball fantasy leagues, but I am game.

The minimum for me would be $100 and the maximum somewhere around $250. I cant go much more than that since I dont think that I have a real shot in this one. For baseball fantasy, I would be TEDDY BALLGAME for up to $1000 entry

mofome

Banned

depends on the group. some guys arent worth playing with, some guys are. with a group of good guys who also know what they're doing...200 sounds about right.
points league
head to head
keeper or one year
live draft
and a few other set, basic rules.

im interested in that.

:cheers

Since it's for money, I might hope they don't know what their doing; but I don't see that as a strong possibility on EOG. . . :football

mofome

Banned

Since it's for money, I might hope they don't know what their doing; but I don't see that as a strong possibility on EOG. . . :football

its not fun to beat people that dont know shit. not enough money to make it matter.

i hope you're in. you dont post all that often, but you're one of my fav guys here.

stickbit

EOG Member

almost never post here...but surf EOG all day and tail a lot of great guys. also a huge fantasy football fan so if you guys still have room let me know entry fee and I would be interested.

its not fun to beat people that dont know shit. not enough money to make it matter.

i hope you're in. you dont post all that often, but you're one of my fav guys here.
I spend most of my time down in the dungeon (political forum), as the voice of truth, justice, liberty and reason; fighting the good fight against the supporters of intolerance, repression, authoritarianism and Lord Vader. . . .:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

almost never post here...but surf EOG all day and tail a lot of great guys. also a huge fantasy football fan so if you guys still have room let me know entry fee and I would be interested.

Welcome

IN!:+signs1-1

Good

I spend most of my time down in the dungeon (political forum), as the voice of truth, justice, liberty and reason; fighting the good fight against the supporters of intolerance, repression, authoritarianism and Lord Vader. . . .:cheers

Okay Superman :houra:houra:houra:houra

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

:cheers

wdup mofizzle how u been and yea im the champ well i won it last year went 21-1 lost one game all season including playoffs, lol

Hache Man

Good to see you around Willy

I chased you (Tri-State) all season long last year but just didn't have the team to catch you from 2nd place.

Your team was killer.......... :)

livinthedream

EOG Addicted

Hache Man

Can you send me another email with all the info.Due dates etc. I deleted by accident.

Hache Man

All of those details aren't finalized yet livin

We can all keep up to date here.......:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

We sent a email out to everyone telling them to let us know by August 1 if they are playing... if not we have to find replacements.....

Fantasy football is the one thing I just can't seem to get into each year. Every year I think it will finally be the year, but it just never seems to happen.

dirty

EOG Master

Any of you guys that want in.. Send me your email addy's so I can get you Invites...We play head 2 head and Points... DH's every week....

I will get them out tomorrow....

dirty@eog.com

dirty

EOG Master

marlboro... we will have plenty of room.. If we need to get 4 leagues up we will... right now we will do 3

please email me your info

dirty@eog.com

dirty

EOG Master

I am sending INvites to the ones I have now... You guys will be taking over Existing teams and will have 4 keepers... 2 offense and 2 defense... None at the same position

dirty

EOG Master

Guys in league 3 will be starting new and will have a draft

dirty

EOG Master

These are the leagues....We need 5 more... EOG #3 is a new league and will be starting from Scratch

<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="10" class="blueFadeUp" height="20"> EOG#1 Conference</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="10" class="blueBackWhite"> East Division</td></tr> <tr><th class="gc" align="left" background="http://www.rtsports.com/img/white_bevel.gif" bgcolor="#336699"> </th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">W</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">L</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">T</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">PCT</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">PF</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">PA</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">CONF</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">DIV</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">STREAK</th></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> Copenhagen Cowboys</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> Ballers</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> Barb's Tigers</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> NightHawks</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> SOUL GLOW</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> Cajun Kid</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="10" class="blueBackWhite"> West Division</td></tr> <tr><th class="gc" align="left" background="http://www.rtsports.com/img/white_bevel.gif" bgcolor="#336699"> </th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">W</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">L</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">T</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">PCT</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">PF</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">PA</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">CONF</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">DIV</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">STREAK</th></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> Famekilla</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> Down By Contact</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> Hrob</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> The Buzz</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> Bucs</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> @@@@@Fart's</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table bgcolor="#366990" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td><table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td colspan="10" class="blueFadeUp" height="20"> EOG #2 Conference</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="10" class="blueBackWhite"> North Division</td></tr> <tr><th class="gc" align="left" background="http://www.rtsports.com/img/white_bevel.gif" bgcolor="#336699"> </th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">W</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">L</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">T</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">PCT</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">PF</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">PA</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">CONF</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">DIV</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">STREAK</th></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> Florida Fever</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> livinthedream</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> 4625</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> Tri-State</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> Ohio State Sux</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="10" class="blueBackWhite"> South Division</td></tr> <tr><th class="gc" align="left" background="http://www.rtsports.com/img/white_bevel.gif" bgcolor="#336699"> </th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">W</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">L</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">T</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">PCT</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">PF</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">PA</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">CONF</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">DIV</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">STREAK</th></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> Shortbus</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> Purple Rage</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> PO 69</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> Ratter</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> Hittdogg</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> </tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
<table bgcolor="#366990" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td><table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td colspan="10" class="blueFadeUp" height="20"> EOG #3 Conference</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="10" class="blueBackWhite"> Central Division</td></tr> <tr><th class="gc" align="left" background="http://www.rtsports.com/img/white_bevel.gif" bgcolor="#336699"> </th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">W</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">L</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">T</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">PCT</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">PF</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">PA</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">CONF</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">DIV</th> <th class="whiteTableBlue">STREAK</th></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> SHAWN GOTTI</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> zerocage</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> stickbit</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> marlboro</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBackBlur" width="33%"> cgm</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0.500</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0</td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center">0 - 0 - 0 </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center"> </td></tr> </tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
<center><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="10" width="95%"><tbody><tr> </tr><tr><td class="gc" align="right" valign="center" width="41%">
</td> <td align="right" valign="top" width="40%"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td><table bgcolor="#366990" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td colspan="2" class="blueFadeUp" align="left" height="20"> Week 1 Schedule</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"><table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="whiteTableBack" align="center" height="30">No games scheduled.</td></tr> </tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table> </td> </tr></tbody></table>

<!------------ Start Main Page Template Bottom --------------> </center>

dirty

EOG Master

<table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="faqHeader"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="redTextHeader" align="left" valign="middle">League Identity</td> <td class="headerLinks" align="right" valign="middle">top</td> </tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> </tbody></table></td> </tr> <tr><td class="whiteTableBack">Name: The Players Paradise Fantasy Football Premier League</td></tr> <tr><td class="whiteTableBack">Commissioner: The Commish</td></tr> <tr><td class="whiteTableBack">Commissioner Email: dirty@eog.com</td></tr> <tr><td class="whiteTableBack">League Number: 38201
Use this number if you want to copy this league's rules and other information to setup another league.

</td></tr> <tr><td class="faqHeader"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="redTextHeader" align="left" valign="middle">League Bylaws</td> <td class="headerLinks" align="right" valign="middle">top</td> </tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> </tbody></table></td> </tr> <tr><td class="whiteTableBack">Welcome to the EOG Premiere Football League. This is the Best and Fastest Growing League on the Net thanks to our
partnership with Players Paradise Fantasy sports.

A competitive roster rule will be in place this year. Commish reserves the right to make a line up change in the
event an injured player or a player who is on a bye week is designated as active. The replacement player will be
determined by the Commish and at his/her discretion. The Commish reserves the right to make this change at anytime.
To clarify, this rule is only for players on a bye week, and players injured before kick-off.

The trade deadline was agreed upon by the majority of the league as week 11.

Players and draft picks may be traded between the time of buy in for the current season and the day before the draft.
Then on the day of the draft, all rosters must be reduced to keepers only. Keepers will be designated as follows:
2 players on offense & 2 players on Defense.
These players must be at different positions (you cant keep 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 2 LBs etc.)

Draft picks and players may be traded during the draft, but only players on your roster, and only if your roster was
reduced to just your keepers prior to the draft (see rule above).

Once the draft is final, trades will be allowed through week 11. Once week 11 arrives (midnight before the game that
designates week 11- Sunday, November 19, 2006) all trades are off! Nothing can be done to your roster except through
free-agency.

Once the playoffs start, only teams participating can select free-agents.

Free-agents will be obtained this year by blind bidding. Player goes to highest bidder. Once you have used all your
bid dollars, no free agents. Bid dollars are not carried over season to season. We all start with $500.

There will be no off-season trades involving next years draft picks because in the case an owner forfeits his slot, it
will be hard to fill it if picks were traded.

Go to add drop and select injured for injured players. A player must be designated injured to some degree as of first
game of given week or lineup will be considered illegal.

We will use 5 players total at any position, but no more than one player at any particular position for tie breaks.
Obviously, players on IR do not count, so don't select them as tie breaks.

Illegal lineups score 0 points.

It is your responsibility to take a look at your roster and check all players status by Friday (for players who play
an early game on Thursday etc. you will need to check status on Wednesday) of each and every week. Any player who has
a status of doubtful or worse may be on IR. If you have players who have a status better than doubtful, they should
not be on IR. If you do not adhere to these rules your lineup will be considered illegal. When you place a player on
IR, you are committing yourself to monitor his status. Below are the IR values that can be found at the bottom of the
Lineup page.

Injury Statuses: (-) = OK; P = Probable; Q = Questionable; D = Doubtful; Z = Practice Squad; U = Physically Unable To
Perform; N = Non-Football-Injury; M = Military Leave; O = Out; S = Suspended; X = On IR

</td></tr> <tr><td class="faqHeader">

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="redTextHeader" align="left" valign="middle">Special Rules</td> <td class="headerLinks" align="right" valign="middle">top</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> </tbody></table></td> </tr> <tr><td class="tanTableBack"> Only special teams are used (no defenses).
Tie Breaking Scheme:
  1. Head-To-Head Competition
    (against all tied teams)
  2. Divisional Record
  3. Total Points Scored in Games
    (double headers count twice, bye weeks do not count)
  4. Points Scored Head-to-Head
    (points scored in head to head games against tied teams)
Tie-Breaker players are used for games which end in a tie.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="redTextHeader" align="left" valign="middle">Roster Composition</td> <td class="headerLinks" align="right" valign="middle">top</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> </tbody></table></td> </tr> <tr><td class="whiteTableBack"> <table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td class="wizBlue" align="right">Total players per roster:</td> <td class="wizGold" align="left"> 31</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="right">Maximum players on I/R:</td> <td class="wizGold" align="left"> 4</td></tr> </tbody></table> </td></tr><tr><td> <table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td colspan="3" class="wizBlue" align="center">Composition</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue">Position</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">Minimum</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">Maximum</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue">Quarterback</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">1</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">3</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue">Running Back</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">1</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">6</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue">Wide Receiver</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">2</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">7</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue">Tight End</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">1</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">4</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue">Kicker</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">1</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">3</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue">Special Team</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">1</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">3</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue">Defensive Line</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">2</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">7</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue">Linebacker</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">2</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">7</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue">Defensive Back</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">2</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">7</td></tr> </tbody></table></td></tr> </tbody></table>

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="redTextHeader" align="left" valign="middle">Starting Lineup Composition</td> <td class="headerLinks" align="right" valign="middle">top</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> </tbody></table></td> </tr> <tr><td class="tanTableBack"> <table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td class="wizBlue" align="right">Maximum Starters per team:</td> <td class="wizGold" align="left"> Offensive: 9 Defensive: 7 </td></tr> </tbody></table> </td></tr><tr><td> <table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td colspan="3" class="wizBlue" align="center">Composition</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue">Position</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">Minimum</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">Maximum</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="3" class="wizBlue">Offense:</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue">Quarterback</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">1</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">1</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue">Running Back</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">2</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">3</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue">Wide Receiver</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">2</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">3</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue">Tight End</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">1</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">2</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue">Kicker</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">1</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">1</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue">Special Team</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">1</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">1</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="3" class="wizBlue">Defense:</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue">Defensive Line</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">2</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">3</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue">Linebacker</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">2</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">3</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue">Defensive Back</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">2</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center">3</td></tr> </tbody></table></td></tr> </tbody></table>

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="redTextHeader" align="left" valign="middle">Rushing Rules</td> <td class="headerLinks" align="right" valign="middle">top</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> </tbody></table></td> </tr> <tr><td class="whiteTableBack"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="90%"> <tbody><tr> <td bgcolor="#336699"> <table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="blueFadeUp" align="right" valign="middle" width="25%">Category</td> <td class="blueFadeUp" valign="middle" width="65%">Rushing Rule</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Scores</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" valign="top">1 rule defined:
For position: QBs, RBs, WRs, TEs, Ks, DL, LBs, DBs, Special Teams
6 point(s) for each touchdown.
2 point(s) for each 2-point conversion.
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Length of Rushing Touchdowns</td> <td class="tanTableBack" valign="top">1 rule defined:
For position: QBs, RBs, WRs, TEs, Ks, DL, LBs, DBs
1 bonus point(s) each 20 additional yards in length, starting with 10 yard scores.
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Total Rushing Yardage</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">1 rule defined:
1 bonus point(s) each 10 total yards, starting with 10 yard(s).
2 bonus point(s) each 100 total yards, starting with 100 yard(s).
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Total Rushing Attempts</td> <td class="tanTableBack" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">1 rule defined:
1 bonus point(s) each 2 attempt(s), starting with 2 attempt(s).
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Yards Per Rush</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" valign="top">No rules defined.</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Fumbles Lost</td> <td class="tanTableBack" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">1 rule defined:
2 point(s) deducted for each 1 fumble(s) lost, starting with 1 fumble(s) lost.
</td> </tr> </tbody></table></td></tr> </tbody></table>

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="redTextHeader" align="left" valign="middle">Passing Rules</td> <td class="headerLinks" align="right" valign="middle">top</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> </tbody></table></td> </tr> <tr><td class="tanTableBack"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="90%"> <tbody><tr> <td bgcolor="#336699"> <table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="blueFadeUp" align="right" valign="middle" width="25%">Category</td> <td class="blueFadeUp" valign="middle" width="65%">Passing Rule</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Scores</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">1 rule defined:
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Length of Passing Touchdowns</td> <td class="tanTableBack" valign="top">1 rule defined:
2 bonus point(s) each 60 additional yards in length, starting with 60 yard scores.
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Total Passing Yardage</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">1 rule defined:
1 bonus point(s) each 20 total yards, starting with 20 yard(s).
1 bonus point(s) each 100 total yards, starting with 100 yard(s).
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Total Passing Attempts</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" valign="top">No rules defined.</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Total Completions</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">1 rule defined:
1 bonus point(s) each 5 completion(s), starting with 5 completion(s).
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Passing Completion Percentage</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" valign="top">No rules defined.</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Yards Per Completion</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" valign="top">No rules defined.</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Incompletions</td> <td class="tanTableBack" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">1 rule defined:
1 point(s) deducted for each 7 incompletion(s), starting with 7 incompletion(s).
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Interceptions</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">1 rule defined:
For position: QBs, RBs, WRs, TEs, Ks
2 point(s) deducted for each 1 interception(s), starting with 1 interception(s).

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="redTextHeader" align="left" valign="middle">Receiving Rules</td> <td class="headerLinks" align="right" valign="middle">top</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> </tbody></table></td> </tr> <tr><td class="whiteTableBack"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="90%"> <tbody><tr> <td bgcolor="#336699"> <table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="blueFadeUp" align="right" valign="middle" width="25%">Category</td> <td class="blueFadeUp" valign="middle" width="65%">Receiving Rule</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Scores</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" valign="top">1 rule defined:
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Length of Touchdown Receptions</td> <td class="tanTableBack" valign="top">1 rule defined:
2 bonus point(s) each 60 additional yards in length, starting with 60 yard scores.
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Total Receiving Yardage</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">1 rule defined:
1 bonus point(s) each 75 total yards, starting with 75 yard(s).
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Total Receptions</td> <td class="tanTableBack" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">1 rule defined:
1 bonus point(s) each 1 reception(s), starting with 1 reception(s).
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Yards Per Reception</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" valign="top">No rules defined.</td> </tr> </tbody></table></td></tr> </tbody></table>

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="redTextHeader" align="left" valign="middle">Combined Yardage Rules</td> <td class="headerLinks" align="right" valign="middle">top</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> </tbody></table></td> </tr> <tr><td class="whiteTableBack"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="90%"> <tbody><tr> <td bgcolor="#336699"> <table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="blueFadeUp" align="right" valign="middle" width="25%">Category</td> <td class="blueFadeUp" valign="middle" width="65%">Combined Rule</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Total Combined Rushing And Receiving Yardage</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">1 rule defined:
1 bonus point(s) each 50 total yards, starting with 50 yard(s).
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Total Combined Rushing And Passing Yardage</td> <td class="tanTableBack" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">1 rule defined:
1 bonus point(s) each 75 total yards, starting with 75 yard(s).
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Total Combined Rushing, Passing and Receiving Yardage</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" valign="top">No rules defined.</td> </tr> </tbody></table></td></tr> </tbody></table>

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="redTextHeader" align="left" valign="middle">Kicking Rules</td> <td class="headerLinks" align="right" valign="middle">top</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> </tbody></table></td> </tr> <tr><td class="tanTableBack"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="90%"> <tbody><tr> <td bgcolor="#336699"> <table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="blueFadeUp" align="right" valign="middle" width="25%">Category</td> <td class="blueFadeUp" valign="middle" width="65%">Kicking Rule</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Scores</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" valign="top">This rule only applies to kickers.
3 point(s) for each successful field goal.
1 point(s) for each successful PAT.
2 point(s) deducted for each missed PAT.
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Length of Successful Field Goals</td> <td class="tanTableBack" valign="top">1 rule defined:
For position: Ks
1 bonus point(s) each 5 additional yards in length, starting with 40 yard scores.
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Missed Field Goals</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" valign="top">No rules defined.</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Length Of Missed Field Goals</td> <td class="tanTableBack" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">1 rule defined:
For position: Ks
3 point(s) deducted for 1 to 30 yard(s).
2 point(s) deducted for 31 to 39 yard(s).

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="redTextHeader" align="left" valign="middle">Special Teams Rules</td> <td class="headerLinks" align="right" valign="middle">top</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> </tbody></table></td> </tr> <tr><td class="whiteTableBack"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="90%"> <tbody><tr> <td bgcolor="#336699"> <table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="blueFadeUp" align="right" valign="middle" width="25%">Category</td> <td class="blueFadeUp" valign="middle" width="65%">Special Teams Rule</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Scores</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" valign="top">1 rule defined:
For position: QBs, RBs, WRs, TEs, Ks, Special Teams
6 points for each kickoff return touchdown.
6 point(s) for each punt return touchdown.
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Defensive SPECIAL TEAMS Scores</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" valign="top">1 rule defined:
For position: Special Teams
5 point(s) for each safety.
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Length of Special Teams Touchdowns</td> <td class="tanTableBack" valign="top">1 rule defined:
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Total Punt Return Yardage</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">1 rule defined:
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Total Kickoff Return Yardage</td> <td class="tanTableBack" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">1 rule defined:
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Total Combined Kickoff And Punt Return Yardage</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" valign="top">No rules defined.</td> </tr> </tbody></table></td></tr> </tbody></table>

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="redTextHeader" align="left" valign="middle">Defensive Rules</td> <td class="headerLinks" align="right" valign="middle">top</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> </tbody></table></td> </tr> <tr><td class="tanTableBack"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="90%"> <tbody><tr> <td bgcolor="#336699"> <table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="blueFadeUp" align="right" valign="middle" width="25%">Category</td> <td class="blueFadeUp" valign="middle" width="65%">Defensive Rule</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Defensive Scores</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" valign="top">1 rule defined:
For position: DL, LBs, DBs
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Length of Defensive Touchdowns</td> <td class="tanTableBack" valign="top">1 rule defined:
For position: DL, LBs, DBs, Special Teams
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Sacks</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">1 rule defined:
2 bonus point(s) for every 1.0 sack(s) recorded, starting with 1.0 sack(s).
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Fumbles Forced</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" valign="top">No rules defined.</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Fumbles Recovered</td> <td class="tanTableBack" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">1 rule defined:
2 bonus point(s) for each 1 opponent's fumble(s) recovered, starting with 1 opponent's fumble(s) recovered.
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Interceptions</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">1 rule defined:
2 bonus point(s) for each 1 interception(s), starting with 1 interception(s).
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Turnovers (Fumbles Recovered + Interceptions)</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" valign="top">No rules defined.</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Tackles</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">1 rule defined:
1 bonus point(s) for each 1 tackle(s), starting with 1 tackle(s).
2 bonus point(s) for each 8 tackle(s), starting with 8 tackle(s).
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Assists</td> <td class="tanTableBack" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">1 rule defined:
1 bonus point(s) for each 2 assist(s), starting with 2 assist(s).
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">Passes Defensed</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">1 rule defined:
2 bonus point(s) for each 1 pass(es) defensed, starting with 1 pass(es) defensed.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="redTextHeader" align="left" valign="middle">Free Agent Transactions</td> <td class="headerLinks" align="right" valign="middle">top</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> </tbody></table></td> </tr> <tr><td class="whiteTableBack"> Team owners may aquire free agents via the waiver wire process.
After the weekly waiver wire, team owners may acquire free agents anytime within league transaction times.
Owners may not acquire a player once the player's game has started, regardless of transaction deadlines.
Free agents are available 1 day(s) after release.
Unlimited free agent acquisitions per fantasy week.
Owners may place their own players on injured reserve.
Waiver wire uses blind bidding against a season cap of $500.
Minimum bid for a free agent is $5
Waiver wire only in Week 2 through Playoff Week 4.
Owners may acquire up to 3 players per waiver wire.

Deadlines for waiver wire picks, beginning in Week 2:

Tuesdays at 11:59 pm
Wednesdays at 11:59 pm
Thursdays at 11:59 pm
Fridays at 11:59 pm

No waiver wire due to early games:

Week 1: Thursday Friday
Week 12: Thursday Friday
Week 13: Thursday Friday
Playoff Week 1: Thursday Friday
Playoff Week 2: Thursday Friday
Playoff Week 3: Thursday Friday

Free Agent Transaction Deadlines:
<center> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td valign="top"> <table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center">Fantasy</td> <td> </td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">Open</td> <td> </td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">Deadline</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Week 1</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sat, Aug 19 6:00 pm ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sun, Sep 09 1:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Week 2</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sat, Sep 15 9:00 pm ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sun, Sep 16 1:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Week 3</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sat, Sep 22 9:00 pm ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sun, Sep 23 1:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Week 4</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sat, Sep 29 9:00 pm ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sun, Sep 30 1:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Week 5</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sat, Oct 06 9:00 pm ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sun, Oct 07 1:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Week 6</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sat, Oct 13 9:00 pm ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sun, Oct 14 1:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Week 7</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sat, Oct 20 9:00 pm ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sun, Oct 21 1:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Week 8</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sat, Oct 27 9:00 pm ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sun, Oct 28 1:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Week 9</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sat, Nov 03 9:00 pm ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sun, Nov 04 1:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Week 10</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sat, Nov 10 9:00 pm ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sun, Nov 11 1:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Week 11</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sat, Nov 17 9:00 pm ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sun, Nov 18 1:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Week 12</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sat, Nov 24 9:00 pm ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sun, Nov 25 1:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Week 13</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sat, Dec 01 9:00 pm ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sun, Dec 02 1:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Playoff Week 1</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sat, Dec 08 9:00 pm ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sun, Dec 09 1:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Playoff Week 2</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sat, Dec 15 9:00 pm ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sun, Dec 16 1:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Playoff Week 3</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sat, Dec 22 9:00 pm ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sun, Dec 23 1:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Playoff Week 4</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sat, Dec 29 9:00 pm ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sun, Dec 30 1:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Offseason</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sat, Jan 05 9:00 pm ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Wed, Feb 27 11:59 pm ET</td></tr> </tbody></table></td></tr> </tbody></table> </center> </td></tr> <tr><td class="faqHeader">

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="redTextHeader" align="left" valign="middle">Trades</td> <td class="headerLinks" align="right" valign="middle">top</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> </tbody></table></td> </tr> <tr><td class="whiteTableBack">Trading is allowed but has to be approved by the Commissioner.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="redTextHeader" align="left" valign="middle">Starting Lineups</td> <td class="headerLinks" align="right" valign="middle">top</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> </tbody></table></td> </tr> <tr><td class="whiteTableBack"> Owners may change their own starting lineup each week.

Starting Lineup Deadlines:
<center> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td valign="top"> <table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center">Fantasy</td> <td> </td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">Open</td> <td> </td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">Deadline</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Week 1</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> - </td><td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Mon, Sep 10 8:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Week 2</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Tue, Sep 11 7:00 am ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Mon, Sep 17 8:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Week 3</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Tue, Sep 18 7:00 am ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Mon, Sep 24 8:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Week 4</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Tue, Sep 25 7:00 am ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Mon, Oct 01 8:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Week 5</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Tue, Oct 02 7:00 am ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Mon, Oct 08 8:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Week 6</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Tue, Oct 09 7:00 am ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Mon, Oct 15 8:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Week 7</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Tue, Oct 16 7:00 am ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Mon, Oct 22 8:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Week 8</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Tue, Oct 23 7:00 am ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Mon, Oct 29 8:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Week 9</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Tue, Oct 30 7:00 am ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Mon, Nov 05 8:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Week 10</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Tue, Nov 06 7:00 am ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Mon, Nov 12 8:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Week 11</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Tue, Nov 13 7:00 am ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Mon, Nov 19 8:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Week 12</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Tue, Nov 20 7:00 am ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Mon, Nov 26 8:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Week 13</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Tue, Nov 27 7:00 am ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Mon, Dec 03 8:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Playoff Week 1</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Tue, Dec 04 7:00 am ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Mon, Dec 10 8:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Playoff Week 2</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Tue, Dec 11 7:00 am ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Mon, Dec 17 8:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Playoff Week 3</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Tue, Dec 18 7:00 am ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Mon, Dec 24 8:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Playoff Week 4</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Tue, Dec 25 7:00 am ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Sun, Dec 30 8:00 pm ET</td></tr> <tr><td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Offseason</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Mon, Dec 31 7:00 am ET</td> <td class="wizBlue">
</td> <td class="wizBlue" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Wed, Feb 27 11:59 pm ET</td></tr> </tbody></table></td></tr> </tbody></table> </center> </td></tr> <tr><td class="faqHeader">

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="redTextHeader" align="left" valign="middle">Live Draft Rules</td> <td class="headerLinks" align="right" valign="middle">top</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> </tbody></table></td> </tr> <tr><td class="tanTableBack"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="90%"> <tbody><tr> <td bgcolor="#336699"> <table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td colspan="3" class="blueFadeUp" align="center" valign="middle">Live Draft Setup</td></tr> <tr> <td class="blueFadeUp" align="right" valign="middle" width="25%">Conference</td> <td class="blueFadeUp" valign="middle" width="40%">Parameters</td> <td class="blueFadeUp" align="center" valign="middle" width="25%">Draft Order</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">EOG#1</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> No parameters defined. </td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Draft order undefined. </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">EOG #2</td> <td class="tanTableBack" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> No parameters defined. </td> <td class="tanTableBack" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Draft order undefined. </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueTableBack" align="right" valign="top">EOG #3</td> <td class="whiteTableBack" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> No parameters defined. </td> <td class="whiteTableBack" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Draft order undefined. </td> </tr> </tbody></table></td></tr> </tbody></table>

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr class="wizBlue"><td colspan="4">Draft Picks Traded for 2007: </td></tr> <tr class="wizBlue"><td> </td> <td>Team</td> <td>Rnd</td> <td>From</td></tr> <tr class="wizBlue"><td> </td> <td>NightHawks</td> <td align="center">1</td> <td>Down By Contact</td></tr> <tr class="wizBlue"><td colspan="4">Draft Picks Traded for 2008: </td></tr> <tr class="wizBlue"><td> </td> <td>Team</td> <td>Rnd</td> <td>From</td></tr> <tr class="wizBlue"><td> </td> <td>Copenhagen Cowboys</td> <td align="center">31</td> <td>Ballers</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>