What do I hate Islam and want it eradicated from the face of the earth ...

Turn on HBO which is showing United 93.

This is why we must continue to kill them all over there. Traitor DOC says we have only killed 600,000 so far. We need to kill about 20 Million of them before they get the message.

Fuck Islam and kill all those mother fuckers.

In rememberance of 9/11 we must never back down to those pussies over there that blow up their own children.

Fight on.

ynot

EOG Dedicated
Re: What do I hate Islam and want it eradicated from the face of the earth ...

Mr. Bush:"Is our children learning"

Cannon

Banned

I think that sounds familar. Yea now I know Hitler said the same thing in the 1930's and 40's. It did not work out to well in the end for him either. We should have left Iraq the fuck alone!!!

Cannon

Banned

If you are going to ask Americans to die don't you think we might want to have a reason for them to do so. You can not invade and occupy a country and have it turn out for the good. It does not wotk like that anymore.

seedless

EOG Enthusiast

Colonization ceased working, about fifty years ago.

Cannon

Banned

Hitler tried it in France, Denmark and Poland. Then he pressed his luck with Russia. That did not turn out to well.

If you are going to ask Americans to die don't you think we might want to have a reason for them to do so. You can not invade and occupy a country and have it turn out for the good. It does not wotk like that anymore.

I don't think we should occupy and takeover the country. I just think we should keep killin' them until they scream uncle. Just completly destroy them. If that means 20 Million Muslims dead and 20 years of war then that is what we should do.

Make no mistake that I am one of the 20% in this nation that is not fooled by the Islamic Revolution where if we leave them alone they will leave us alone. They ain't backin down and nor should we. Bank on it.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Nicolas is soooo clueless on ALL ISSUES

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Ya mean the FLIGHT WHERE NO ARABS ARE LISTED ON THE PASSENGER LIST?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

ynot

EOG Dedicated

Ya mean the FLIGHT WHERE NO ARABS ARE LISTED ON THE PASSENGER LIST?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Our children is still learnng.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

I don't think we should occupy and takeover the country. I just think we should keep killin' them until they scream uncle. Just completly destroy them. If that means 20 Million Muslims dead and 20 years of war then that is what we should do.

Make no mistake that I am one of the 20% in this nation that is not fooled by the Islamic Revolution where if we leave them alone they will leave us alone. They ain't backin down and nor should we. Bank on it.
Why do we keep sending good men and women over there to die? Can anyone explain this? Bush says these Iraqis are our friends.....then why were they celebrating by the millions 9/11? I don't think we ever needed these kind of friends? Why do you guys still support this murderer Bush? Especially when you hate so many Nicolos? Bush is just propogating more death and destruction to make his Saudi Pals rich.....and yet you guys still support this clown? No wonder I don't come down here much any more.......you Bush supporters have no more sense than your 'Great Leader'. And yet, I still see no apologies from Bush Appeasers..........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder why? Too complicated thinking on your own? Okay, that is this morning's disjointed rambling.....continue your own idiocies!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

This is why we must continue to kill them all over there. Traitor DOC says we have only killed 600,000 so far. We need to kill about 20 Million of them before they get the message.

In rememberance of 9/11 we must never back down to those pussies over there that blow up their own children.

Fight on.

i don't believe you really think this.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I've never prayed in a Mosque .... George Bush has

I've never called Islam the "Peaceful Religion" .... George Bush ha

I've never held Ramadan events ... George Bush has

I've never funded Al Queda ... George Bush has

Looks like Bush is more of a TRAITOR !!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times] Why are there no Arab names on the passenger list for the planes used in the September 11, 2001 attack on America: American Airlines Flight 11, United Airlines Flight 175, American Airlines Flight 77, and United Airlines Flight 93?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times] Why is the "terrorist ringleader Mohamed Atta" not listed on the passenger list for American Airlines Flight 11? [/FONT]

that must be some really good shit your are smokin DOC ... Why are they not on the pasenger list ? Damn man -- take another bong hit why don't yah.

Fight on.
nick, are you for real? your suggesting genocide is the answer? mass murder is your solution?

Nic, how do you expect anyone to take you seriously with threads like this ?

mr merlin

EOG Master

Mass murder is the problem - killing the muslim terrorists and everyone who supports and encourages them is the "soultion".

Mass murder is the problem - killing the muslim terrorists and everyone who supports and encourages them is the "soultion".

Mr. Merlin, are you in line with Nick? Do you want to kill 20 million too?

Yo Nic, by the way you know there are over 1 billion muslims in the world? So killing 20 million would kill less than 2% of them. Now tell me if they killed 2% of the Christians in the world just because they were Christian, would you say damn its time to give up my religion???? Hell no, you would say its time to go indiscriminately kill everyone who is killing my religious brothers.

So yeah another one of your asininely stupid ideas. Par for the course I guess.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Mr. Merlin, are you in line with Nick? Do you want to kill 20 million too?
No but the fact is we are at war. we are not at war with "terrorists", we are at war with a radical muslim idiology which has as its goal not to live peacefully in their own lands as they wish, but wants to spread their religion of hate worldwide and eliminate everyone who opposes them.

No but the fact is we are at war. we are not at war with "terrorists", we are at war with a radical muslim idiology which has as its goal not to live peacefully in their own lands as they wish, but wants to spread their religion of hate worldwide and eliminate everyone who opposes them.

Mr. Merlin, can you tell me, is this muslim idiology a recognized reliegon here in the United States? Is it widely practiced here in the United States? If so why?

mr merlin

EOG Master

Yes, it is being practiced and preached at many mosques in the US and especially overseas. do you disagree? I realize that nothing will be done now but I believe the time will come in this country when people will be so angry and hatefull that they will resort to "extreme" measures to eliminate this cancer. And when that day comes it will be a prudent measure, but much to late. Tell me what should we do if the terrorists, the muslim terrorists , poison some water supply or otherwise kill thousands of innocent americans?

I ask because i am not certain of current national policy, it changes so fast.

Please tell me why their not rooted out, why there are no law forbidding the teaching of this ideal, it sounds like it at the very least borders on treason? Does it threaten the state or its people currently?

If theres a threat, how do we, as good Americans take care of it?

mr merlin

EOG Master

I ask because i am not certain of current national policy, it changes so fast.

Please tell me why their not rooted out, why there are no law forbidding the teaching of this ideal, it sounds like it at the very least borders on treason? Does it threaten the state or its people currently?

If theres a threat, how do we, as good Americans take care of it?
You sound kind of dense Gomer.

I really don't know, i am asking for your help, help me please, help me to understand. I don't see how this kind of activity could ever be allowed in this country.

"Ancient History": U.S. Conduct in the Middle East
Since World War Il and the Folly Of Intervention

by Sheldon L. Richman
Sheldon L. Richman is senior editor at the Cato Institute.​
<HR>
Executive Summary
When Iranian revolutionaries entered the U.S. embassy in Tehran in 1979 and seized 52 Americans, President Jimmy Carter dismissed reminders of America's long intervention in Iran as "ancient history." Carter's point was not merely that previous U.S. policy could not excuse the hostage taking. His adjective also implied that there was nothing of value to be learned from that history. In his view, dredging up old matters was more than unhelpful; it was also dangerous, presumably because it could only serve the interests of America's adversaries. Thus, to raise historical issues was at least unpatriotic and maybe worse.(1)

As the United States finds itself in the aftermath of another crisis in the Middle East, it is worth the risk of opprobrium to ask why there should be hostility toward America in that region. Some insight can be gained by surveying official U.S. conduct in the Middle East since the end of World War II. Acknowledged herein is a fundamental, yet deplorably overlooked, distinction between understanding and excusing. The purpose of this survey is not to pardon acts of violence against innocent people but to understand the reasons that drive people to violent political acts.(2) The stubborn and often self-serving notion that the historical record is irrelevant because political violence is inexcusable ensures that Americans will be caught in crises in the Middle East and elsewhere for many years to come.

After 70 years of broken Western promises regarding Arab independence, it should not be surprising that the West is viewed with suspicion and hostility by the populations (as opposed to some of the political regimes) of the Middle East.(3) The United States, as the heir to British imperialism in the region, has been a frequent object of suspicion. Since the end of World War II, the United States, like the European colonial powers before it, has been unable to resist becoming entangled in the region's political conflicts. Driven by a desire to keep the vast oil reserves in hands friendly to the United States, a wish to keep out potential rivals (such as the Soviet Union), opposition to neutrality in the cold war, and domestic political considerations, the United States has compiled a record of tragedy in the Middle East. The most recent part of that record, which includes U.S. alliances with Iraq to counter Iran and then with Iran and Syria to counter Iraq, illustrates a theme that has been played in Washington for the last 45 years.

An examination of the details and consequences of that theme provides a startling object lesson in the pitfalls and conceit of an interventionist foreign policy. The two major components of the theme that are covered in this study are U.S. policy toward Iran and the relations between Israel and the Arabs. Events in which those components overlapped-- development of the Carter Doctrine, the Iran-Iraq War, and the Persian Gulf War--will also be examined.

In the aftermath of the most overt and direct U.S. attempt to manage affairs in the Middle East, the Persian Gulf War, it is more important than ever to understand how the United States came to be involved in the region and the disastrous consequences of that involvement. President Bush's willingness to sacrifice American lives to remove Iraqi forces from Kuwait, to restore the "legitimate" government of that feudal monarchy, and to create a "new world order" proceeds logically from the premises and policies of past administrations. Indeed, there is little new in Bush's new world order, except the Soviet Union's assistance. That may mean the new order will be far more dangerous than the old, because it will feature an activist U.S. foreign policy without the inhibitions that were formerly imposed by the superpower rivalry. That bodes ill for the people of the Middle East, as well as for the long-suffering American citizens, who will see their taxes continue to rise, their consumer economy increasingly distorted by military spending, and their blood spilled--all in the name of U.S. leadership.

This is a very long piece, so I'm not going to post it all. The rest of it can be read by following the link.

"Ancient History": U.S. Conduct in the Middle East Since World War Il and the Folly Of Intervention

Fight on.

Few things for you to remember, Nic.

1. United 93 is a work of fiction based on actual events.

2. The Muslims you are villifying in your post, hate you just as much as you hate them.

3. The hate you for the same irrational reasons that you hate them.

wow, what a read, it took me 2 1/2 hours, it was very informative, although i can't say i am capable of comprehending the entire content. VERY COMPLEX.

For all you Bush haters that want to defend Islam and all these radicals go on right ahead.

I stand by my statements I want them all dead and we don't quit until the job is done.

Hillary and Obama have seriously harmed the militaries effort by giving comfort and encouragement to the enemy through their shallow and ignorant statements.

Nic, why hasn't President Bush enacted a law to stop these teachings(muslim ideals, hate towards Americans and so forth...) if that is what is going on inside U.S. borders? The previous question is for anyone who reads it to answer.

Two things immediately jump to mind:

1) military's

2) . , ; : ' and " are wonderful keys, and exist for a reason. . . . .

:whatever:

The Devil

EOG Master

Nic, why hasn't President Bush enacted a law to stop these teachings(muslim ideals, hate towards Americans and so forth...) if that is what is going on inside U.S. borders? The previous question is for anyone who reads it to answer.

BECAUSE BUSH NOR CONGRESS CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE RELIGION PART. THEY CAN HUNT DOWN EXTREMISTS BUT NOTHING MORE.......IT'S CALLED AMENDMENT I OF THE BILL OF RIGHTS.

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

For all you Bush haters that want to defend Islam and all these radicals go on right ahead.

I stand by my statements I want them all dead and we don't quit until the job is done.

Hillary and Obama have seriously harmed the militaries effort by giving comfort and encouragement to the enemy through their shallow and ignorant statements.

there are like 1.3 billion muslims in the world. to say that they are all terrorists is like saying anyone of italian descent is in the mafia and should be imprisoned.

So your assertion is that this is an acceptable form of religion, sounds more like a cult to me, if what i have been told is true. Is it true that they teach hate and resentment against us?

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

So your assertion is that this is an acceptable form of religion, sounds more like a cult to me, if what i have been told is true. Is it true that they teach hate and resentment against us?

just like a few fanatical christians have done.

The Devil

EOG Master

ALL RELIGIONS ARE ACCEPTABLE FORMS ACCORDING TO THE FIRST AMENDMENT. DOESN'T MAKE IT RIGHT, DOESN'T MAKE THE CONSTITUTION RIGHT. BUT THE FOUNDING FATHERS OF THIS COUNTRY DIDN'T FORESEE AIRPLANES OR 100 STORY HIGH RISE BUILDINGS EITHER.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Fight on.
Is there any chance your retarded ass could go over to IraQ and fight? Im willing to bet the military might send you back for you cluelessness.