Will the Yankees catch Boston for the division?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: Will the Yankees catch Boston for the division?

STILL GOT THAT GIRLY AVATAR I SEE!!:+textinb3

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=975 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=5></TD><TD class=ffteams colSpan=4 height=5><SPACER width="1" height="5" type="block"></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=ffteams width=10> </TD><TD class=ffteams width=70> </TD><TD class=ffteams vAlign=top width="53%">13 Alex Rodriguez, 3B
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ffteams vAlign=top><TD class=playerbio width="50%">Height/Weight: 6-3/225
Birthdate: 07/27/1975
Birthplace: New York, NY
Bats/Throws: R/R
</TD><TD class=playerbio width="50%">Team: New York
College: No College
MLB Experience: 14
2007 Salary: $22,708,525</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

You must have all the gay sites in your favorites list.....finding it so quick and all!:+excited-

OR THIS ONE!! I BET HE HAD TO APPLY A LITTLE MORE OF THE PURPLE LIPSTICK AFTER THAT!! :+textinb3

GOOGLE IS AMAZING AND FAST!! HAVE YOU HEARD OF IT!!:houra

THE REAL REASON YOU GOT RID OF SHEF!!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I WAS THERE!! BOY DID THAT SUCK!!

BUT THIS DIDN'T!!

I WAS ALSO AT THIS GAME!!!:+excited-

You were there? I never went to Fenway, my brother's been there, he said its a great place to watch a game, he said you're right on the field.

KID LET'S CALL IT QUITS FOR TONIGHT!! :+textinb3

Yes I have been many times. THE SHRINK took the glue and myself to all three games at Fenway during the 2004 ALCS. We had a blast!!

The third night we were at the RED SOX on deck area in row 1!! Right on the field I could have reached on and touched the players.

It was awesome. I must admit!! After game one at Fenway I never thought we would see game 5!!:+textinb3

munson15

I want winners...

munson it escapes me!!
who did the RED SOX spank 4 games in a row to get to the world series?? that they won in 4 games straight!! LOL!!:houra
We both know the answer to that Tony:cheers My point is that 2nd place teams weren't good enough to be invited to the dance for 100 years until some dickwad who can't even decide whether to attend a ballgame decided that he'd take all comers to the October party.:doh1

scary bunch!!! :+paraanoid

did that fella go to high school twice or are thoughs actually yanker championship rings???:D

KEN, :houra YOU STILL HAVE A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR.:houra

That's very similar to what you said when I bet you 1k that the Yankees would catch the Mets at some point this year and have the better overall WIN/LOSS record...:+textinb3

The Devil

EOG Master

I DON'T REMEMBER THAT BET, BUT IF THE METS HAVE A BETTER RECORD AT THE END OF THE SEASON I WILL MEET YOU IN VIRGINIA.

NYoutlaw

EOG Member

Boston Suck..!! The Yankees are now 4 games out with 45 to go!!! Remember the New York Yankees In July 1978 were 14.5 games behind Boston, but rallied in the second half of the season to finish tied for first place. The Yankees were victorious over the Red Sox in the one-game playoff for the AL East title. This game featured Bucky Dent's infamous 3-run go-ahead home run in the 7th inning. Boston... Remember Bucky? Remember Aaron? Remember the list goes on and on..!!! 2007 the Yankees won't need a one game playoff the Yankees will win the AL East outright. Boston will have to settle for the wildcard (maybe) Lets all say, New York Yankees 2007 AL East Division Champions (10thin a row..!! )

I will end on this note.... The New York Yankees will be the 2007 AL East Champions...!!!! They will also be the 2007 AL Pennant Champions (the 40th) , and the........

2007 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS...!!!! 27 and counting...!!!!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Boston Suck..!! The Yankees are now 4 games out with 45 to go!!! Remember the New York Yankees In July 1978 were 14.5 games behind Boston, but rallied in the second half of the season to finish tied for first place. The Yankees were victorious over the Red Sox in the one-game playoff for the AL East title. This game featured Bucky Dent's infamous 3-run go-ahead home run in the 7th inning. Boston... Remember Bucky? Remember Aaron? Remember the list goes on and on..!!! 2007 the Yankees won't need a one game playoff the Yankees will win the AL East outright. Boston will have to settle for the wildcard (maybe) Lets all say, New York Yankees 2007 AL East Division Champions (10thin a row..!! )

I will end on this note.... The New York Yankees will be the 2007 AL East Champions...!!!! They will also be the 2007 AL Pennant Champions (the 40th) , and the........

2007 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS...!!!! 27 and counting...!!!!

Welcome to EOG.com, NY

wideopen21

EOG Addicted

There will be a point in the middle of september when red sox fans will ask whether can catch the yankees.

munson15

I want winners...

MUNSON DO YOU HAVE ANY THURMAN MUNSON CARDS??

HEY ""TM"" LIKE ME!! NICE!!:cheers
I've got an entire Topps set of Thurm cards 1970-79 in great condition. Didn't realize you shared initials with my man!:cheers

The Devil

EOG Master

the yanks are the best team in baseball, there is no doubt in my mind.....

LETS GO YANKEES.