Bucsfan67 Sunday Night Bases..(508-499, +3.87 units, ytd..)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Evening guys...very dissappointing week, and am kinda discouraged at my performance right now...not sure how much longer i will play bases this year, if things keep the same.....foots is right around the corner, and i am just finding more and more ways to lose games that look like they are in the bag...blown saves happen to everyone, but when they start happening daily along with teams scoring 9 runs in 1.5 innings to blow the under, it really starts to make you wonder....hoping things begin to balance out soon....but if not, i may hang up the spikes for the year, and concentrate on foots....more power to those of you that have had great seasons, i admire ya, and congratulate ya.....

* = matchbook wager

Atlanta (+107)......3 units (fav play) * (matchbook line is almost .20 better than other places, so grab it quick if u like it)

Atlanta/Philly OVER 10.5 (-110).......1 unit

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated
Re: Bucsfan67 Sunday Night Bases..(508-499, +3.87 units, ytd..)

Good Luck Bucs. Like I said in the other thread, you have proven over the past 4 years that you are a HUGE WINNER and anyone can look at that and see that it speaks for itself.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Good Luck Bucs. Like I said in the other thread, you have proven over the past 4 years that you are a HUGE WINNER and anyone can look at that and see that it speaks for itself.

Thanks man, but the last 2 years have certainly been dissappointing for me....but i appreciate the support...

best of luck to ya..

FWIW I like the over in the SN game. Strong lean on the Braves but haven't made a play....yet.

coachp

EOG Addicted

Bucs- fairly new here. Thanks a bunch for posting. Good luck- I look forward to seeing you on the foot side if you decide to take a break!

GL Bucs.

I'm live betting, starting with the under @ -103

Got out with the over @ +152 for a decent scalp.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR height=25><TD class=ap-cancel></TD><TD class=outcome width=166>Over 10.5 (ATL/PHI)</TD><TD class=ap-odds><INPUT id=scratchpad-odds-d onblur="doBlur(this,'odds')" onkeyup="doKeyUp(this,'odds')" style="TEXT-ALIGN: right" onfocus=this.select(); tabIndex=1 maxLength=7 value=+152></TD><TD class=ap-inc vAlign=center>
</TD><TD class=ap-stake noWrap>$<INPUT id=scratchpad-available-amount-d onblur="doBlur(this,'stake')" onkeyup="doKeyUp(this,'stake')" style="TEXT-ALIGN: right" onfocus=this.select(); tabIndex=1 maxLength=8 value=80.50></TD><TD class=ap-profit>$<INPUT id=scratch-profit-d onblur="doBlur(this,'profit')" onkeyup="doKeyUp(this,'profit')" style="TEXT-ALIGN: right" onfocus=this.select(); tabIndex=1 maxLength=8 value=122.36></TD><TD class=ap-submit id=sb-submit-d noWrap></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR height=25><TD class=ap-cancel></TD><TD class=outcome width=166>Under 10.5 (ATL/PHI)</TD><TD class=ap-odds><INPUT id=scratchpad-odds-e onblur="doBlur(this,'odds')" onkeyup="doKeyUp(this,'odds')" style="TEXT-ALIGN: right" onfocus=this.select(); tabIndex=1 maxLength=7 value=-103></TD><TD class=ap-inc vAlign=center>
</TD><TD class=ap-stake noWrap>$<INPUT id=scratchpad-available-amount-e onblur="doBlur(this,'stake')" onkeyup="doKeyUp(this,'stake')" style="TEXT-ALIGN: right" onfocus=this.select(); tabIndex=1 maxLength=8 value=103></TD><TD class=ap-profit>$<INPUT id=scratch-profit-e onblur="doBlur(this,'profit')" onkeyup="doKeyUp(this,'profit')" style="TEXT-ALIGN: right" onfocus=this.select(); tabIndex=1 maxLength=8 value=100></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Now bring it home Bucs!

jordan

EOG Enthusiast

Bucs,

Don't let some bad luck get you down.

A good man can stand up in the face of adversity and excel.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr height="25"><td class="ap-cancel"></td><td class="outcome" width="166">Over 10.5 (ATL/PHI)</td><td class="ap-odds"><input id="scratchpad-odds-d" onblur="doBlur(this,'odds')" onkeyup="doKeyUp(this,'odds')" style="text-align: right;" onfocus="this.select();" tabindex="1" maxlength="7" value="+152"></td><td class="ap-inc" valign="center">
</td><td class="ap-stake" nowrap="nowrap">$<input id="scratchpad-available-amount-d" onblur="doBlur(this,'stake')" onkeyup="doKeyUp(this,'stake')" style="text-align: right;" onfocus="this.select();" tabindex="1" maxlength="8" value="80.50"></td><td class="ap-profit">$<input id="scratch-profit-d" onblur="doBlur(this,'profit')" onkeyup="doKeyUp(this,'profit')" style="text-align: right;" onfocus="this.select();" tabindex="1" maxlength="8" value="122.36"></td><td class="ap-submit" id="sb-submit-d" nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr></tbody></table>

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr height="25"><td class="ap-cancel"></td><td class="outcome" width="166">Under 10.5 (ATL/PHI)</td><td class="ap-odds"><input id="scratchpad-odds-e" onblur="doBlur(this,'odds')" onkeyup="doKeyUp(this,'odds')" style="text-align: right;" onfocus="this.select();" tabindex="1" maxlength="7" value="-103"></td><td class="ap-inc" valign="center">
</td><td class="ap-stake" nowrap="nowrap">$<input id="scratchpad-available-amount-e" onblur="doBlur(this,'stake')" onkeyup="doKeyUp(this,'stake')" style="text-align: right;" onfocus="this.select();" tabindex="1" maxlength="8" value="103"></td><td class="ap-profit">$<input id="scratch-profit-e" onblur="doBlur(this,'profit')" onkeyup="doKeyUp(this,'profit')" style="text-align: right;" onfocus="this.select();" tabindex="1" maxlength="8" value="100"></td></tr></tbody></table>

Now bring it home Bucs!

nice work.....

you'll win either way so thats cool...over looked great after 1 inning, nothing since....maybe i'll get 9 runs in 1.5 innings like saturday when i had the under..:rolleyes:

ComptrBob

EOG Master

Sorry to bring up several nitpicking accounting issues, but I know you value the accuracy of your record.

The YTD record should be 511-505 since you went 3-7 on Sat (were 508-498).

On Friday, I had you going 3-6, winning 5.84 units, losing 12.28 units, subtracting 0.12 commissions, gives -6.56 as opposed to the -5.66 that you had as the results for Friday(+8.86-14.52).

This gives 511-505, +2.97 units including Sat. results.

Can you review these numbers when you get a chance? Maybe I missed a play or there was a incorrect line quoted. Thanks.

Cannon

Banned

He does not count Matchbook commissions. He never has.

munson15

I want winners...

Cannon, please don't disappear from the NFL room, I value your opinions and systems.

munson15

I want winners...

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR height=25><TD class=ap-cancel></TD><TD class=outcome width=166>Over 10.5 (ATL/PHI)</TD><TD class=ap-odds><INPUT id=scratchpad-odds-d onblur="doBlur(this,'odds')" onkeyup="doKeyUp(this,'odds')" style="TEXT-ALIGN: right" onfocus=this.select(); tabIndex=1 maxLength=7 value=+152></TD><TD class=ap-inc vAlign=center>

</TD><TD class=ap-stake noWrap>$<INPUT id=scratchpad-available-amount-d onblur="doBlur(this,'stake')" onkeyup="doKeyUp(this,'stake')" style="TEXT-ALIGN: right" onfocus=this.select(); tabIndex=1 maxLength=8 value=80.50></TD><TD class=ap-profit>$<INPUT id=scratch-profit-d onblur="doBlur(this,'profit')" onkeyup="doKeyUp(this,'profit')" style="TEXT-ALIGN: right" onfocus=this.select(); tabIndex=1 maxLength=8 value=122.36></TD><TD class=ap-submit id=sb-submit-d noWrap></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR height=25><TD class=ap-cancel></TD><TD class=outcome width=166>Under 10.5 (ATL/PHI)</TD><TD class=ap-odds><INPUT id=scratchpad-odds-e onblur="doBlur(this,'odds')" onkeyup="doKeyUp(this,'odds')" style="TEXT-ALIGN: right" onfocus=this.select(); tabIndex=1 maxLength=7 value=-103></TD><TD class=ap-inc vAlign=center>

</TD><TD class=ap-stake noWrap>$<INPUT id=scratchpad-available-amount-e onblur="doBlur(this,'stake')" onkeyup="doKeyUp(this,'stake')" style="TEXT-ALIGN: right" onfocus=this.select(); tabIndex=1 maxLength=8 value=103></TD><TD class=ap-profit>$<INPUT id=scratch-profit-e onblur="doBlur(this,'profit')" onkeyup="doKeyUp(this,'profit')" style="TEXT-ALIGN: right" onfocus=this.select(); tabIndex=1 maxLength=8 value=100></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Good work Jimmy.:cheers