CANNON'S AMAZING PRESEASON SYSTEM IS HERE.

Re: CANNON'S AMAZING PRESEASON SYSTEM IS HERE.

Some say do, some say don't...but I hope you are right because I just can't stand it anymore! I'm with you, Cannon!

BigDaddy

EOG Master

cant wait thanks is flippin coins going to be posting this year?

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Cannon, welcome back my friend. A suggestion is to start a thread
with Dirty (like last year). You run all out and Dirty is a good balance
for our group. Dirty grinds and we win that way. Anyway...you guys
are a good team. Enjoyed last year so let's have fun and win some
games. Hell...set a goal...60% for college and pros. That's a winner
for all of us my friend. MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!

SCREW..WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED.

Cannon

Banned

I liked Pitt ML Panther but it opened at pick as a neutral site so it was not a system play.

Cannon

Banned

I have been betting this for over 20 years. It is makes a nice profit the first two weeks then makes a small profit the last two weeks.

Someone let me know if any of these games are on a neutral site? I think all home teams play at the regular sites.

I will bet back to the opening line if the line moves against me.

These are the worst lines I will bet. Will have to buy some points in a few games but most of the games I will get more points as the lines moves in my favor.

Flippincoins these will smoke as usual so bet them for $500 a game minimum and build your bankroll for the regular season.

These are the worst line I will bet these plays at. I will buy back to these if it moves against me.

Det pick
Indy + 3
Atl + 4 1/2
TB + 1 1/2
Buff +5
Minn - 2 1/2
GB + 5 1/2
Mia - 1 1/2
KC +3
Wash +3
Giants - 2 1/2
Hou +2
Oak -2
Phil +3
Den +3
Sea +5

:party

munson15

I want winners...

Cannon, what about the idea of playing all unders in preseason? I was just reading a publication listing exhibition trends and the vast majority of teams had "under" tendencies.

Twoniner

EOG Addicted

What's involved here Cannon? Pretty much bet the team with the worse record from last year?

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Looks like all numbers under 3 play the home team and take 3 or more with all the road teams.

munson15

I want winners...

It was explained by Cannon elsewhere-any line of 2-1/2 or less, play the home team. Any line of 3 or more, fade the home team. Obviously, home dogs would fall under rule 1.

junior51

Banned

cannon what is your season package going for,i saw it on another site but know its not there:party

Cannon

Banned

My season package is one large bottle of Crown pay after you win.

Cannon

Banned

The system is a simple one but you have to use the opening line only.

Bet the home team if they opened up at - 2 1/2 or less including if they were a dog or a pick. If the home team opened up at -3 or greater I bet the road team. If the line moves against me I buy back to the opening line. If the game is played on a neutral site like last week you bet the favorite. The game opened at a pick so no team was favored so it was a pass. The line did move to Pitt as the favorite and they covered but it was a no play from the opening line.

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

what kind of record did this preseason system have last year and in the years past? Thanx and good luck as always with your bets Cannon.

incomeraise

EOG Enthusiast

other questions how is that going? when u buy points, do u still bet X amount of money to win $500/game or do u just risk $500 regardless of what ever u win?

munson15

I want winners...

My season package is one large bottle of Crown pay after you win.
:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO
You must be in a drunken stupor for months if that's the case.:cheers

Cannon

Banned

I bet to win $500. It usually nets me say 6-10 net games after juice buying points for the first two weeks. Without buying points it usually his 60-63 % for the first two weeks it has hit as high as 72% picking every game the first twio weeks. I use this system to put a few $$ in the offshore account for the start of the season. I have bet this for over 15 years and never lost money.

Larry B.

EOG Member

Cannon,

For Thursday, the Cowboys are up to -4 1/2 from an opening line of -3 ... Wouldn't this be considered "moving against you"?

EIEIO

EOG Member

Who do you use for the opening line--Pinnacle -- Covers -- Vegas Insider??

Cannon

Banned

I used the opening lines on the EOG site. I used to use Don Best.

Cannon

Banned

Listen Larry The Clown!! If you read my posts Detroit was the play it opened a pick and I make my plays by the opening line. I posted that if the line moves against me I buy back to the opening number. I don't take the dumbass late to the party line like you losers. I took Indy +5 1/2 and Detroit ML for the 1-1. I hope that explains it for you shit for brains so stay the fuck out of my threads.

Larry B.

EOG Member

Cannon, why you taking offense? Guilty? For starters, the sharps played the Cowboy's -3 1/2 which I mentioned to you, but you did not reply ... and they played it again at -4 1/2 ... That being said, how could Indy be a play, when it was a double move against you?

Cannon

Banned

Listen fuck up this is a system I bet it has nothing to do with who the sharps bet. My plays are based on the opening line to figure what the plays are.

Larry B.

EOG Member

LOL, you're a piece of work Cannon! Honestly, anyone could win 20 straight seasons if they bet into imaginary numbers!

Did you, or didn't you, say you bet back if the game moves against you? We'll the Colts moved against you, twice.

Cannon

Banned

You are so fuckin dumb I bet your mother is also your sister. How the fuck do you figure If I bet the Colts and it opened at +3 1/2 and goes to +5 1/2 that the line has moved against me. Shit you are the dumbest human I have ever seen on this site.

Cannon

Banned

Hey Dirty this guy is clueless. He should not be allowed to bet.

I have bet this for over 15 years and never lost money.:+textinb3
... NEVER ...

CLASS IS HARD TO HIDE.

NICE LINE.....:doh1

GOOD LUCK OLE BUDDY:D

1-1 Thursday at $500 a game -$25

SHOULD THAT NOT BE -50... ASSUMING THAT YOU DID FIND A LINE THAT NOBODY ANYWHERE DID.
DID YOU HAVE DETROIT AT A PK +05?????????

Larry B.

EOG Member

OK Cannon, this is what I'm gonna do, and I could be sticking my foot in my mouth, but I'm pretty sure you're a complete jag-off phony. Post the ticket of the Lions-pk. If you do, not only will I stay out of your posts, but I'll give you an apology and I'll shoot you out a nickel (cash). Shrink has my email too.

OH NO......

BUSTED.......

NOW THAT TAKES BALLS TO THROW OUT THE 'NICKEL'.........

FRAUD OR HE MAKES A NICK. THIS WILL BE FUN TO WATCH.:smokesmal

I LIKE THIS GUY.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

OK Cannon, this is what I'm gonna do, and I could be sticking my foot in my mouth, but I'm pretty sure you're a complete jag-off phony. Post the ticket of the Lions-pk. If you do, not only will I stay out of your posts, but I'll give you an apology and I'll shoot you out a nickel (cash). Shrink has my email too.

wow thats nice offer im sure cannon will post ticket and prove it as he is a player not like others that bet monolopy money at least thats what he tells us:cheers

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 summary="" border=0><THEAD><TR class="game_heading bottom"><TH class="first left" scope=col>Team</TH><TH scope=col>Open</TH><TH scope=col>Line Movements</TH><TH scope=col>Current</TH><TH scope=col>Moneyline</TH><TH class=last scope=col>Scores</TH><TH class="notescol left" scope=col>Notes</TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR class=game_date><TD class="first left">08/09/2007</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD class=notescol> </TD></TR><TR class="game_time odd"><TD class="first left">7:30 PM EDT</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD class=notescol> </TD></TR><TR class=game_team><TD class="first nowrap">263 cincinnati bengals </TD><TD>37.5 </TD><TD>34.5 / 35 / 34.5 </TD><TD>34 </TD><TD>+160 </TD><TD class="left last ">26 Over 34 </TD><TD class=notescol> </TD></TR><TR class="game_team odd"><TD class="first nowrap">264 detroit lions </TD><TD>-2 </TD><TD>-3 / -3 -15 / -3 -20 </TD><TD>-3 -25 </TD><TD>-180 </TD><TD class="left last ">27 final </TD><TD class=notescol> </TD></TR><!-- game primary id 16461 --><TR class=game_toolbar><TD class=first></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class=last></TD><TD class=notescol> </TD></TR><TR class="game_time odd"><TD class="first left">8:00 PM EDT</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD class=notescol> </TD></TR><TR class=game_team><TD class="first nowrap">265 indianapolis colts </TD><TD>37.5 </TD><TD>34 / 34o12 / 34.5 </TD><TD>34 </TD><TD>+200 </TD><TD class="left last ">10 Under 34 </TD><TD class=notescol> </TD></TR><TR class="game_team odd"><TD class="first nowrap">266 dallas cowboys </TD><TD>-3.5 -05 </TD><TD>-5.5 / -5.5 -15 / -5.5 </TD><TD>-5.5 -15 </TD><TD>-240 </TD><TD class="left last ">23 final </TD><TD class=notescol> </TD></TR><TR class=game_team><TD class="last left" colSpan=7>FOX </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

dirty

EOG Master

Guys... I can tell ya right now.. This bullshit keeps going on You all will be on Post Review.... No more warnings... NO more anything... It has gone on long enough...on and off for over a year.... I don't want to hear excuses and he started this and he did that..... I DON"T GIVE A SHIT>>>>> This is your warning guys.... I am sick and tired of reading it.... POst your damn plays and talk about the games and that is it..... I got a 5 and a 7 year old and I don't have to listen to this much Childish Bullshit.....