CANNON'S AMAZING PRESEASON SYSTEM IS HERE.

Larry B.

EOG Member
Re: CANNON'S AMAZING PRESEASON SYSTEM IS HERE.

Dirty, I'm not starting no shit. It's just, if you gonna talk the talk, walk to walk. What about all the people on here who plan on following this clown with their hard earned money. That's not cool man!

dirty

EOG Master

Bust balls in the Dump.... It is stopping in the sports threads now before the season starts...We are going to keep our sports rooms clean and with as little bashing as possible.... I am sorry you are in the middle of it now...but chuck and Cannon are like 2 god damn cross eted and drooling moonbats wanting to one up each other..... and the childish Bullshit stops ..... you can't even read the forums without wading thru all the shit

DIRTY....

DUDE. YOU KNOW THE SHIT I WOULD BE GETTING FROM MY BUDDY CANNON IF I SAID I HAD THE LIONS AT A PK.

HE WOULD NOT STOP BASHING ME.

Larry B.

EOG Member

I can see Cannon calling everyone he knows ... "Ron, wake-up, do you have a ticket the Lions at a pick, no, but I got a ticket the Lions-3 1/2 ... Nevermind."

:+textinb3

HE IS ONLINE.... WHAT'S THAT TELL YOU?

OK.. I'M BORED WITH THIS NOW. BEDTIME.

CANNON I HOPE YOU DID WIN. REALLY. BUT DETROIT AT A PK?:+clueless

dirty

EOG Master

Chuck...Ignore Feature.... You ag it on just as much as Cannon gives it.... I read all your threads.... You are both at Fault and you both will be on POst Review if it does not stop....One of you be the bigger man and SHUT UP so we can do our jobs... If we can't we will just put you both on PR and be done with it

Larry B.

EOG Member

I'm bored and going to bed too. Cannon, keep it real man, that's all, keep it real.

munson15

I want winners...

If he won $500 on Detroit ML, and lost the Indy +5-1/2 at reduced juice, (-$525) he would be -$25. I don't see what the issue is.

coachp

EOG Addicted

Hey Cannon- Thanks for explaining it so many times- even I got it. 1-1 and you have some plays that have moved in your favor this weekend (and some against). Good luck and thanks for posting your system and picks. good luck this season and I for one look forward to seeing what you got. Larry- keep posting your plays too.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Reading this thread makes me realize how good a decision I made gambling for a living. If this is the competition, the future is bright.

gymrat1

EOG Member

OK Cannon, this is what I'm gonna do, and I could be sticking my foot in my mouth, but I'm pretty sure you're a complete jag-off phony. Post the ticket of the Lions-pk. If you do, not only will I stay out of your posts, but I'll give you an apology and I'll shoot you out a nickel (cash). Shrink has my email too.

LB ... perhaps a misunderstanding exists.

In post #7 in this thread Cannon lists his recommended plays, among them "DET -- pk" ... immediately preceding this list Cannon states "These are the worst line(s) (sic) I will bet these plays at. I will buy back to these if it moves against me."

In post #23, in response to a question asked by EIEIO, Cannon states: "I used the opening lines on the EOG site."

I didn't see the opening EOG line on the Detroit game, but Cannon did and he says it was "pk" ... however, that doesn't necessarily mean the line was "pk" when he placed his bet ... obviously the line had quickly moved against him, probably to something in the -2 to -3 neighborhood.

Now Cannon had a problem. According to his system, Detroit was only a bet at "pk". Thus, wanting to bet the game, Cannon had to go to the MoneyLine where he could easily find Detroit at -105. At that number, risking $525 would yield a profit of $500.

In post #20, in response to a question posed by INCOMERAISE, Cannon states: "I bet to win $500."

In conclusion there seems to be no basis for doubting Cannon. He wages to win $500 and is willing to pony up some extra dough to get the opening line. He did just that with Detroit.

Incidentally, LB, in response to your query in post #21, when the Cowboys move from an opening line of -3 to a line of -4.5, the line does not move against Cannon. He wants to bet Indy at +3 or better (see post #7), that being the opening line. So, having waited and not bet the opening line, Cannon could now have Indy at +4.5. Waiting even longer would yield an even better number ... +5.5, or at some books, +6. Cannon waited and took Indy at +5.5 (see post #26)

I hope these few paragraphs help to clear up any superficial differences that exist between you and Cannon.

Gymrat

:D Nice write up with play by play analysis. But you did not state who were playing. By the way you analyzed the matchup I would figure your play was on Cannon. Good luck with your play.

nice write up????

Now Cannon had a problem. According to his system, Detroit was only a bet at "pk". Thus, wanting to bet the game, Cannon had to go to the MoneyLine where he could easily find Detroit at -105. At that number, risking $525 would yield a profit of $500.

REALLY...... A 3 POINT FAV AT -105 ML..... PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THAT LINE WAS. I NEED ANOTHER SOURCE.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

odd no ticket produced:+clueless even if i dont get the $500 it takes 2 seconds to copy and paste a ticket to me that would be worth a free shot at $500

cannon dont let the posters that thought you were the real deal down i would be disappointed to find out you also bet monoloply money:cheers

Larry B.

EOG Member

LOL ... Gymrat you need a girlfriend man. You got way too much time on your hands.

Larry B.

EOG Member

This is my favorite line from Cannon .... "I don't take the dumbass late to the party line like you losers." Is that beautiful or what? Honestly, this guy is great to have on the boards, who comes up with shit like that? No one!

Larry B.

EOG Member

No one take this personal ... I'm just making believe I'm Cannon ...

All right you fuckin douchebags, I'm going to bed. You guys all take it in the ass, and Chuck Luck, wipe the mud off your cock! Went 4-0 tonight, plus had a 2 dime 4-teammer; Jets, Bucs, Bills and Rams. Tomorrow I got the Steelers-4, the Giants+3, the Bears+2, and the Raider+2 you Johnny come late mother fuckers! This system is not only good, it's amazing you fuckin pricks! I'll be back tomorrow night after banging your sisters ... Be here or be not you sword swallowers!

great... no.... GREAT POST.......

IS THIS SITE DEAD OR WHAT??????:+clueless

gymrat1

EOG Member

nice write up????

REALLY...... A 3 POINT FAV AT -105 ML..... PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THAT LINE WAS. I NEED ANOTHER SOURCE.

Agreed Chuck ... a 3 point fav at ML (-105) would be quite a find ... made a bit of a typo I'm afraid ... the -105 should be -155 resulting in Cannon risking $775 to earn $500.

Thanks for the correction.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

great... no.... GREAT POST.......

IS THIS SITE DEAD OR WHAT??????:+clueless

No chuck the site isnt dead, its just that some of the GROWN UP men in the forum, refuse to bicker back and forth, then cry about it later..

You are the worst one, always sending complaints that someone is in your thread, saying bad things, bashing, etc...then here you come running every chance u get to bash someone else....the very same person you complain about nightly......u cant have it both ways....

Dirty has already warned you guys, that this is it......for it to stop....and doesnt seem like u guys believe him....I hope u believe me, cuz Hache and I are here all weekend, and not gonna waste our time on this crap...we will simply PR anyone that is bashing in the sports forums, its that simple.....and then dont complain if u post some picks, and they dont show up til after the game starts, cuz we are busy covering for others, and we might get to the posts, and we might not...

General and Dirty have REPEATEDLY told you guys, use the IGNORE feature, if another poster bothers you so bad....but u guys continue to run into each others thread to find anything u can to hold over the other's head.....obsession is a scary thing...I know you are better than this, show it..

munson15

I want winners...

I still don't understand how all this got started. The man posted Detroit ML (or pick, said he'd buy points) and Indy + points, and the split resulted in a loss of $25. He posted a $25 loss. That's where we got off track.

wow....

BUCSFAN......

SORRY.... WHEN I SAID THE SITE WAS DEAD I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE EXPLAINED MYSELF. IT SHOWS THAT THERE IS 422 (OR SOMETHING CLOSE) ONLINE AND IN THE NFL FORUM YET....... THERE MIGHT BE 5-10 PEOPLE POSTING IF YOU TAKE OUT THE MODS.

BUCS.... I AM A SHRINK FAN. LOVE HIM. LOVE MOST EVERYONE HERE. BUT. IN THE MAIN FORUM IF IT WAS NOT FOR THE........

HAS ANYONE BEED HIT BY LIGHTNING?

HAS ANYONE HERE EVER CAUGHT A FOUL BALL?

WHEN WAS YOUR LAST BLOW JOB? (MADE THAT ONE UP)

well,,,, if not for those type threads it would be a very sleepy place.

I JUST WISH MORE PEOPLE WOULD POST. I MAY NOT BE..... NAH. I SUCK AT SAYING WHAT I WANT TO SAY. WHAT I WANT TO SAY IS SIMPLY THIS. I LOVE THE PEOPLE THAT RUN THIS PLACE AND JUST WISH IT HAD MORE TRAFFIC. PERIOD.:thumbsup

AS FAR AS CANNON GOES. I DON'T MIND THE PISSES MATCHES. I ONLY GET PISSED WHEN ANYONE BRINGS FAMILY IN IT OR THE WORDS FRAUD/SCAM. THAT'S NOT COOL. TO SAY I SUCK OR THAT 3 YEARS AGO I COULD NOT HIT A GAME IF IT WAS ALREADY OVER. ALL THAT'S COOL.

HELL....... I THINK.... NO.. I KNOW THAT PEOPLE COME HERE JUST BECAUSE WE FUCK WITH IF OTHER SO MUCH....

I HOPE WE BOTH HAVE A GREAT YEAR AND HELP EVERYONE HERE MAKE MONEY.

BUT IF I HAD SAID THAT I HAD DETROIT AT A PK AND SOMEONE HERE HAD TOLD ME THAT IF I SHOWED MY TICKET HE WOULD PAY ME $500 AND I HAD NOT SAID A WORD SINCE THEN.............. SEE... I HAD THE LITTLE "LIES" DUDE HERE BUT DELETED IT. HE MAY NOT BE.

CANNON WOULD BE... :houra

KILLING ME.... :hung

AND YOU KNOW IT.....

LET'S WIN BABY..........:smokesmal

wrongside

EOG Enthusiast

Looks like we have a good old fashion battle on our hands. Let the games begin. How about a contest boys? Starting at the begining of the NCAA & NFL season. The loser at the end of the season leave's the site and never comes back?

:dancefool

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

wow....

BUCSFAN......

SORRY.... WHEN I SAID THE SITE WAS DEAD I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE EXPLAINED MYSELF. IT SHOWS THAT THERE IS 422 (OR SOMETHING CLOSE) ONLINE AND IN THE NFL FORUM YET....... THERE MIGHT BE 5-10 PEOPLE POSTING IF YOU TAKE OUT THE MODS.

BUCS.... I AM A SHRINK FAN. LOVE HIM. LOVE MOST EVERYONE HERE. BUT. IN THE MAIN FORUM IF IT WAS NOT FOR THE........

HAS ANYONE BEED HIT BY LIGHTNING?

HAS ANYONE HERE EVER CAUGHT A FOUL BALL?

WHEN WAS YOUR LAST BLOW JOB? (MADE THAT ONE UP)

well,,,, if not for those type threads it would be a very sleepy place.

I JUST WISH MORE PEOPLE WOULD POST. I MAY NOT BE..... NAH. I SUCK AT SAYING WHAT I WANT TO SAY. WHAT I WANT TO SAY IS SIMPLY THIS. I LOVE THE PEOPLE THAT RUN THIS PLACE AND JUST WISH IT HAD MORE TRAFFIC. PERIOD.:thumbsup

If u think there are only 5-10 people posting on this site, then you truely are delusional...of course there arent as many posting in the dog days of summer, never were at any sites i visited....but one of the main reasons we are monitoring the sports forums is because alot of new posters dont want to post if they feel they are gonna get bashed and attacked the minute they make a post....

And the offshore forum is a free for all, for all kind of talk, not just sports..alot of people like that...there is nothing wrong with people being allowed to talk about other stuff besides sports...we try to be a one stop shop for all.....if something doenst interest you, skip it....if u dont like a posters lines, dont read his thread.....if u feel the site is dead, and no one is here, why waste time posting picks?

u know better..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Cannon, sorry we hijacked your thread...I never like doing that..

If u want it cleaned up, just let me know....or start another one, with your system, AND it WILL stay clean....

Just like Chuck's thread will from now on...

Chuck you have the same options for your thread..

wrongside

EOG Enthusiast

Wow please don't let a few guys destroy a good site. Mods do you job and PR these clowns!

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I do think a Playoff between Cannon and Chuck Luck would be a beautiful thing.........just to see who has the upper hand.

munson15

I want winners...

I have been betting this for over 20 years. It is makes a nice profit the first two weeks then makes a small profit the last two weeks.

Someone let me know if any of these games are on a neutral site? I think all home teams play at the regular sites.

I will bet back to the opening line if the line moves against me.

These are the worst lines I will bet. Will have to buy some points in a few games but most of the games I will get more points as the lines moves in my favor.

Flippincoins these will smoke as usual so bet them for $500 a game minimum and build your bankroll for the regular season.

These are the worst line I will bet these plays at. I will buy back to these if it moves against me.

Det pick
Indy + 3
Atl + 4 1/2
TB + 1 1/2
Buff +5
Minn - 2 1/2
GB + 5 1/2
Mia - 1 1/2
KC +3
Wash +3
Giants - 2 1/2
Hou +2
Oak -2
Phil +3
Den +3
Sea +5

:party
I've got him 7-6 heading into Monday night, unless a line moved for him on one of the close calls.

Cannon

Banned

I had the line move against me in four games.

Atl (I bought a point and lost).

Houston (bought points and it was a winner anyway)
TB (bought points and it was a winner anyway)
Seattle (bought points and it was a winner anyway)

The rest of the games the lines moved in my favor or stayed the same.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

I do think a Playoff between Cannon and Chuck Luck would be a beautiful thing.........just to see who has the upper hand.
-----------like when spock had to fight kirk
LET THE GAMES BEGIN
:+whipping