CANNON'S AMAZING PRESEASON SYSTEM IS HERE.

Re: CANNON'S AMAZING PRESEASON SYSTEM IS HERE.

7-7 WITH DENVER OUT...

IF YOU HAD DETROIT AT A PK. IF?

6-8 WITH THE 'REAL' LIONS #

ONLY ONE WAY TO GO 0-15................. BET 15 GAMES AND SOONER OR LATER IT WILL HAPPEN. BE CAREFUL.

JUST "TRACKING"........ WITH REAL #'S........

SHOW ME WHATCHA GOT BABY....................

SERIOUSLY I WISH YOU LUCK THIS YEAR.

LET'S ALL HAVE A GREAT SEASON.:thumbsup

munson15

I want winners...

7-7 WITH DENVER OUT...

IF YOU HAD DETROIT AT A PK. IF?

6-8 WITH THE 'REAL' LIONS #
Chuck, we've been over that Detroit game, if he wants to buy points or play ML, it's his prerogative, right?

YOU ARE RIGHT. JUST HAVING A LITTLE FUN. WHAT DOES IT COST TO BUY 3 POINTS ANYWAY?

Cannon

Banned

Listen Sugar Lips. It does not cost you anything to buy points when you win. I bought points on 4 games since the Detroit. The only one that lost was Atlanta and I bought 1 point. The other three won without buying points anyway. By the way Chucky Unlucky I let you have some fun thinking I could not post my Detroit ML for $840-$500 at Matchbook. I want to make sure both of you guys are going to paypal me $500 when I post it. I had my AC go out in one of my business so I have had to fuck with that the last few days. You don't want to piss me off Chuckster remember what happened when I have Zelda the Gypsy put her curses on you and your plays. Remember those 50 and 100 unit bailout games you gave your customers that all lost. We can never forget the biggest bet you ever made in your life a few years ago when you told everyone that you had burried in the regular season . You then hit 25% in the bowl games and an amazing 1-15 ATS in post season NFL. You had the bet to get everone back the 1500 units they were down and said bet everything you own on a boxer Owen Beck as a dog and play the over rounds as well. Naturally at my old site Freewinners we posted your fades and we all got rich on football and basket ball. Owen Beck was a tomato can and since you said the fix was in everyone I know including most at our old site banged the fade so hard with all the money we had been winning on the favorite and the under on the rounds. Owen Beck got his ass beat so bad and so fast they thought he was going to have to be rushed to the Hospital. As we expected you got crushed on the advertized biggest bet of your life and we killed books all over the world. Dirty will back up everything as 100% fact.

I want to make sure you clowns are going to paypal me the $500 each when I post the ticket on Detroit ML. I will give the money to Fenimore the Great and he will give it to Zelda the Gypsy. If you had bought Zelda The Gypsy the used Monte Carlo she wanted you never would have lost 3000+ units that year. I told you that $2500 Monte Carlo would have removed all the curses she put on you and your family. Trust me she has some amazing powers she is for real.

My systems went 10-6 ATS with one loser -130.

Winners
Detroit
TB
Buff
GB
Mia
Wash
Hou
Oak
Den
Sea

Losers
Indy
Atl -130 bought a point
Minn
KC
Giants
Phil

10-6

Give me you guys word you will each send me $500 to see my ticket!!

BigDaddy

EOG Master

cannon only 1 guy offered you $500 to me that would be enough to post the ticket why all the other nonsense just shut the people up and post it if the guy that offered you $500 pays up he pays up what do you have to lose? 2 seconds of your time what do you have to gain the trust in the people on this forum that look up to you:cheers

Larry B.

EOG Member

Listen Sugar Lips. It does not cost you anything to buy points when you win. I bought points on 4 games since the Detroit. The only one that lost was Atlanta and I bought 1 point. The other three won without buying points anyway. By the way Chucky Unlucky I let you have some fun thinking I could not post my Detroit ML for $840-$500 at Matchbook. I want to make sure both of you guys are going to paypal me $500 when I post it. I had my AC go out in one of my business so I have had to fuck with that the last few days. You don't want to piss me off Chuckster remember what happened when I have Zelda the Gypsy put her curses on you and your plays. Remember those 50 and 100 unit bailout games you gave your customers that all lost. We can never forget the biggest bet you ever made in your life a few years ago when you told everyone that you had burried in the regular season . You then hit 25% in the bowl games and an amazing 1-15 ATS in post season NFL. You had the bet to get everone back the 1500 units they were down and said bet everything you own on a boxer Owen Beck as a dog and play the over rounds as well. Naturally at my old site Freewinners we posted your fades and we all got rich on football and basket ball. Owen Beck was a tomato can and since you said the fix was in everyone I know including most at our old site banged the fade so hard with all the money we had been winning on the favorite and the under on the rounds. Owen Beck got his ass beat so bad and so fast they thought he was going to have to be rushed to the Hospital. As we expected you got crushed on the advertized biggest bet of your life and we killed books all over the world. Dirty will back up everything as 100% fact.

I want to make sure you clowns are going to paypal me the $500 each when I post the ticket on Detroit ML. I will give the money to Fenimore the Great and he will give it to Zelda the Gypsy. If you had bought Zelda The Gypsy the used Monte Carlo she wanted you never would have lost 3000+ units that year. I told you that $2500 Monte Carlo would have removed all the curses she put on you and your family. Trust me she has some amazing powers she is for real.

My systems went 10-6 ATS with one loser -130.

Winners
Detroit
TB
Buff
GB
Mia
Wash
Hou
Oak
Den
Sea

Losers
Indy
Atl -130 bought a point
Minn
KC
Giants
Phil

10-6

Give me you guys word you will each send me $500 to see my ticket!!

Can-none,

Is there any game you don't buy points on?

Larry B.

EOG Member

Cannon,

You're a loser and a fraud and your systmes are stupid (over time they could never hold up and anyone that buys points on every frickin game, especially in preseason, has no clue what they are doing), only a EOG ghost would back them. You wer'e on the board all night after I gave you that offer (if it was me, I would of stuck it right up your ass and posted it befoe the words we're even out of your mouth) and like a @@@@@, you disappeared for days ... You`re the first one to go into peoples posts and talk about how much they suck and how you're gonna fade them, but when someone does it to you, you can't take it. Only thing you're get from me now is disrespect. Bangoff you fraud.

Cannon

Banned

Played a ML and bought a point or points in 4 other games. Won all of them except Atlanta -130 bought a point. I have been betting this system for 20 years and it kicks ass the first two weeks. Dirty has seen me bet my NFL systems for 5 or 6 years ask him if they made money you loser. Larry you still in for the $500 to see my hole card?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

larry your a fraud and cant be trusted you sound like your backing off why? you talk but cant back it up i once offered 2 people cash to do the same and would have paid both times but you didnt have to:D

Cannon

Banned

First off I bought points on 5 games out of 16 that the line moved against me. The reason you clowns lose and I win is because you guys are so damn dumb you wait till the line has moved to -3 from a pick and you think you are on the hot steam and getting fucked by laying 3 points will not come into play because this has to be a blowout because everyone is all over them. Next I really think your problem other than being a Chucky ghost is that you have not has any pvssy since pvssy had you.

The third thing and most important I don't give a shit about anyone on this site except the following, Dirty,MOFO,Micelli,Panther,Clover, Munson and Fire.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

LOL! cannon you are big time my friend :cheers you and panther the guy pinny kicked out:LMAO would make a great handicapping show

Cannon

Banned

I thought I would let you and Chucky have some fun before I showed my card. Had to attend a couple of funerals last week and had to buy an 8 ton AC unit and did not feel up to jacking with you clowns this weekend. You say my systems can't win. How do you explain my NFL system that went 45-20 ATS and never had a break even or losing week last year. Might want to check in on my baseball system that nets 15 games a month after the all star break each. Since you don't have $500 get Chucky to split it with you. Wait you are Chucky so I guess you will have to post up the $500 after all.

Cannon

Banned

I got this baseball system that will eat them up at Matchbook.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

cannon who you calling chucky LOL! you are really dillusional now if you think im chucky you want to bet im not chucky cannon i do put my money where my mouth is and you can have your friend dirty verify what would you like to lose?

i found this thread amusing and i find it even funnier now :LMAO you get to defensive cannon to me i think you are a good poster but you probally most likely exaggarate (sp) a little bit probally:LMAO

name the bet clown we can have scotty at betjam hold the funds i have plenty available:cheers

Cannon

Banned

What is such a big deal about a nickel on preseason games. I bet this for the first two games each year. I usually net 6-10 games then I bet it the third week for $200 a game and the last week either not at all of $100 a game.

WAIT......

ONE QUESTION FOR YOU........

YOU LAID $840 TO WIN $500 ON DETROIT IN A PRESEASON GAME AFTER PLAYING THE ENTIRE BOARD???????????????????????

ONE QUESTION.

Cannon

Banned

I bet the games about one hour before kick off Sugar Lips. They don't play all 16 games in one day you Sexy Devil. You better get on my get rich slow second half baseball program for $200 a game at Matchbook Chucky you sexy devil.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post825147 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 08-13-07, 10:58 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #99 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Chuck Luck<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_825147", true); </SCRIPT>
CASHVILLE, TENNESSEE

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_825147 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: CANNON'S AMAZING PRESEASON SYSTEM IS HERE.
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>WAIT......

ONE QUESTION FOR YOU........

YOU LAID $840 TO WIN $500 ON DETROIT IN A PRESEASON GAME AFTER PLAYING THE ENTIRE BOARD???????????????????????

ONE QUESTION.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

DID YOU LAY 840/500 ON A PRESEASON GAME???????

Larry B.

EOG Member

Big daddy,

Can I ask you something, how does a grown man have 8000 posts and not have no affiliation with the board they post on?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Big daddy,

Can I ask you something, how does a grown man have 8000 posts and not have no affiliation with the board they post on?

im here to win lots of good info on this site as others sites if you bet daily and dont find the good info your costing yourself money IMHO FP is a great site for info although it has went downhill IMO lately and no i have no interest or paid at all in this site. or would i want to be paid i would never take a mod job or anything all this site that is the truth. nothing against the mods they all do a great job and will help you if needed but they put up with to much nonsense IMO

Larry B.

EOG Member

im here to win lots of good info on this site as others sites if you bet daily and dont find the good info your costing yourself money IMHO FP is a great site for info although it has went downhill IMO lately and no i have no interest or paid at all in this site. or would i want to be paid i would never take a mod job or anything all this site that is the truth. nothing against the mods they all do a great job and will help you if needed but they put up with to much nonsense IMO

LOL. I got your number big daddy.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

You're a fake too.

larrry i was being nice and answering your question now really im not going to respond to you again you already showed your true colors by backing off of what you said me sir i have documented posts of my word and i follow through:cheers

Cannon

Banned

Yea and that is not the worst of it I bet to win another $100 at bookmaker.com AKA Cris. Not as bad as the $1500 a game I was losing in the last couple of weeks in the NBA postseason after I had distroyed the other 85% of the playoffs and NCAA baskets regular season and post season. I think I lost $23,000 back in two weeks. I was not a happy camper. I should have never increased my bets but I was on fire in the NBA till the last two weeks.

SO.........

YOU DID BET 840/500 ON A PRESEASON GAME..........

I AM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS.

NEVER EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HOW I PLAY.

WOW.

NOT SAYING ANYTHING ELSE.......

YOU BET $840 TO WIN $500 ON THE 'DETROIT LIONS' IN A PRESEASON GAME.

WOW.

Larry B.

EOG Member

larrry i was being nice and answering your question now really im not going to respond to you again you already showed your true colors by backing off of what you said me sir i have documented posts of my word and i follow through:cheers

8100 Posts ..... LOLOLOLOL. Let me guess, you're retired from all the great info from Cannon ... LOLOLOL.

Cannon

Banned

Hey Chuck I was betting alot more than $500 a game in the NFL last year when I played my second half system and went 45-20 and 50% + picking dogs on the moneylines. Week 10 or 11 I went 7-0 and hit a 7 game parlay for $100. Also a $25 6 game dog Moneyline parlay that was huge.

THEN SHOW YOUR TICKET AND LARRY WILL OWE YOU $500.:thumbsup

ONE GOOD THING MAY COME FROM IT.

WOW

Larry B.

EOG Member

Anything under -2 1/2 play the favorite, anythng 3 and over play the dog. That will make you millions. All the sharps use that system too. LOLOLOL

Cannon

Banned

Look Chucky

I bet this little NFL preseason system every year for the last 20 years taking the opening line to decide my plays. If the game is played on a neutral site I bet the favorite always. If the home team opens up as a 2 1/2 point favorite or less including if they are a dog or the game is a pick like the Detroit game was. I use the opening line to decide the plays. This system preforms well the first two weeks then the third week it usually goes + couple of net games so I lower my bets because I am usually up $3000-$5000 and have given some back in the last two weeks in previous years. The last week of preseason I usually pass or bet the system for $100 and it usually breaks even or goes up a few games or down a few. The last week I bet small because the dogs don't do as well on the road. I think road teams don't try very hard especially the second half the last two weeks. I guess if I started out 0-7 in my system the first two weeks I would cut back but it has never burried me and not sure if I have ever lost with it in the 20 years I and some books I know have been betting it for 10+ years.

I used the opening lines last week that G and J posted. The last few years I have used Cris for the opening line.

Anyone know who has the true opening line in preseason?

Chucky you need to bet my baseball system for $200 a game at Matchbook it will net 15 games a month the second half of baseball

Cannon

Banned

Larry give it a rest you are starting to bore me. Your not that amusing. Go ask your mom to loan you a dime. Send it to Matchbook bet why I bet and pay your mom back 15 dimes at the end of the Super Bowl.

Cannon

Banned

Larry bet these baseball plays I am going to give you the rest of the week at matchbook for $200 a game and give me 25% of what you win.

Tuesday
Balt
TB
Minn
Fla
Pitt
Wash
SF
Cinn
St. Loui
Hou

Fla should be the strongest followed by Minn and Wash. might want to get a small round robin on those and a small one on Tor Tex CWS and Colo

Larry B.

EOG Member

Larry bet these baseball plays I am going to give you the rest of the week at matchbook for $200 a game and give me 25% of what you win.

Tuesday
Balt
TB
Minn
Fla
Pitt
Wash
SF
Cinn
St. Loui
Hou

Fla should be the strongest followed by Minn and Wash. might want to get a small round robin on those and a small one on Tor Tex CWS and Colo

Cannon,

Thanks anyway, but I rather bet only home teams that wear black cleats. That works much better ... LOL.