CANNON'S AMAZING PRESEASON SYSTEM IS HERE.

Re: CANNON'S AMAZING PRESEASON SYSTEM IS HERE.

LARRY... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? THIS IS MUCH MORE FUN NOW.

I LIKE THE TEAM THAT LOST IT'S LAST GAME AS A FAV OF 3.5 OR LESS ON A NEUTRAL SITE THAT IS NOW AT HOME BUT WEARING THIER ROAD JERSEYS PLAYING A TEAM OFF A BYE WEEK THAT RETIRED A JERSEY IN THIER LAST HOME GAME.

NOW THAT IS ONE AMAZING SYSTEM.

I AM LAUGHING SO HARD THAT I AM CRYING. CAN'T SLEEP.

Cannon

Banned

You won't be laughing when I cash another 10-6 this week.

Picked up $310 at Matchbook on my posted baseball system 3-2 at $200 a game Monday. +8 net games after commissions since i started posting them at $200 a game. All games posted at EOG. Larry I got a better idea please fade everything I post. Had some guys try that last year with some ugly results for them. Fade me huge please!! If I were you fade my plays and double up on Bucs baseball plays.

Larry B.

EOG Member

You won't be laughing when I cash another 10-6 this week.

Picked up $310 at Matchbook on my posted baseball system 3-2 at $200 a game Monday. +8 net games after commissions since i started posting them at $200 a game. All games posted at EOG. Larry I got a better idea please fade everything I post. Had some guys try that last year with some ugly results for them. Fade me huge please!! If I were you fade my plays and double up on Bucs baseball plays.

Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do ... I'm going to wake up really early every day, and before I even pinch a loaf, I'm gonna come on here to see what your playing so I can fade them. I got nothing better to do ... LOL.

Cannon

Banned

Yea because every game I post on this crappy site is always posted the night before in bases and baskets and usually 5-6 days in advance in the NCAA NFL foots. I would bet the cum from your gay lover is still in your ass in the morning when you pinch that loaf?

Larry B.

EOG Member

Big Daddy would probably do it though, he's got all the time in the world with 8100 posts ... LOL.

Larry B.

EOG Member

Yea because every game I post on this crappy site is always posted the night before in bases and baskets and usually 5-6 days in advance in the NCAA NFL foots. I would bet the cum from your gay lover is still in your ass in the morning when you pinch that loaf?

Nice come back.

Larry bet these baseball plays I am going to give you the rest of the week at matchbook for $200 a game and give me 25% of what you win.

Tuesday
Balt
TB
Minn
Fla
Pitt
Wash
SF
Cinn
St. Loui
Hou

Fla should be the strongest followed by Minn and Wash. might want to get a small round robin on those and a small one on Tor Tex CWS and Colo

For what it's worth I agree with you on the Yankee and Seattle game.

Larry B.

EOG Member

Cannon,

What did I hurt your feelings, you don't want to talk to me anymore?

SO.........

YOU DID BET 840/500 ON A PRESEASON GAME..........

I AM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS.

NEVER EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HOW I PLAY.

WOW.

NOT SAYING ANYTHING ELSE.......

YOU BET $840 TO WIN $500 ON THE 'DETROIT LIONS' IN A PRESEASON GAME.

WOW.

I don't give a rats ass if you have issues with Cannon's preseason system or not but what the hell does it matter to you so much that he wagered upon the Lions? For Christ's sake, dude, it's his money - let him wager it how he wants. Talk about petty, grow the fvck up!

Cannon

Banned

Pac Man I just try to grind out a few net games. I used to spend four hours a day when I had a sports service capping bases. I was given some systems from some books and sharps in all sports that do well so I spend just a limited amount of time and don't get burnout from capping. Also they pass information they get from large books that they use to lay action off to. I get some strong NCCA foots and baskets info each year. I like to gamble hate to study the games.

Larry B.

EOG Member

OK Cannon,

If you don't want to talk to me that's fine, but before I go to bed I'm going give you a system, being that you're always looking to help people with your systems ... It only works with the Red Sox at home though. In the morning when you wake up, you have to call their club house, if at least 70% of the team took a dump before the game then bet them. I made 120 G's last year doing this. They're just lighter and steal a ton of bases! ... LOL

Cannon

Banned

Cannon,

How much did you make last year betting sports?

Enough to give money to my broke ass friends and broke ass ex girlfriends and buy everyones drinks on the weekend at the bars.:party

Cannon

Banned

Listen Larry go to bed and think of jacking off to your sister,your dog or Chuck or whoever or what ever works for you. I will try to get back on here tomorrow and we can batttle some more if you want. If I am not here it is because we did not get the 8 ton AC unit I just bought and installed and working. Good night Chucky sweet dreams. Chucky that ex girlfriend I have that was in Shelbyville is now in Murfreeboro (think that is spelt wrong) needs to borrow a couple of dimes would you please loan it to her she still owes me on the last loan and has not paid me a penny on the 3 dimes from March I wired to her bank. I would say she is good for it but that would be a lie. She is 32 hot with two monsters for kids. You guys would be great together. She was fvcking a dentist in Nashville but he got smart and got rid of her.

Pac Man I just try to grind out a few net games. I used to spend four hours a day when I had a sports service capping bases. I was given some systems from some books and sharps in all sports that do well so I spend just a limited amount of time and don't get burnout from capping. Also they pass information they get from large books that they use to lay action off to. I get some strong NCCA foots and baskets info each year. I like to gamble hate to study the games.

Thanks man appreciate the background.

Cannon

Banned

Pac Man

My system says Florida should be the strongest play followed by Minn and Wash.

Pacman,

Don't you have night clubs to go to and people to beatup?

Larry B,
Seriously, what is your problem? Why are you being such a prick about what a guy wagered? It ain't your dough, so let it go man there's more important things in life than to try and become the site's "assh0le". You've got to have something better to do, don't you? Stop trying to hijack the thread so folks can read it without your bull$hit in it. If you want to bash, take it to the dump as you and Mr. Luck where told by a mod. It's not tough to be human, is it? Have a nice night.

Cannon

Banned

PACMAN

Larry is just another one of Chucks' ghosts on here. We have been doing this song and dance for several years now. Chuck thinks I am some guy named Wade Love in Alabama or one of those states near it I forgot. Then he thought I was Brian Mac a sports tout.

PacMan

Dirty will tell you this is fact.

Chuck made me mad at the RX a few years ago and a gambling buddy of mine has a friend who is this older Gypsy lady named ZELDA. Nice lady kinda crazy and funny at the same time. I was standing next to her in line at the grocery store one evening and she tells me she know that I gamble and can bring me good fortune. Well I figure what the hell gave her a $50 and said talk to the cards or the spirits and let me smoke the weekend. Well I just killed Pinny, Cris and my locals for about 8 dimes betting I guess $200-$400 a game. I thought damn what the hell I drove buy with my friend and we both gave her another $200 each the next Thursday and we killed them again. Hell we were winning every damn week getting backdoor covers and winning games by the hook like crazy. I usually make money gambling but we had won like 20 dimes in 5 or 6 weeks each. We took her to dinner and got to be friends with her and she says she can make people have bad luck as well. I really did not believe all this but I told her to put some bad mojo on this bitch that I used to date and the bitch gets fired from her job a job she has had for 8 years or so a couple of days later. Then Chuck Luck was on this site and he had pissed me off at the RX and I forgot now what it was and she says she will make him lose the rest of the year. I gave her his web site and she put a curse on him in early November that was just amazing. In 30 years of gambling I had never ever seen any losing streak that ever came close to this. We were getting his plays and posting them at the old site freewinners and everyone was cleaning up huge. I had large local books call me to find out who he had so they could make sure they held all the action on his side and got rid of the winning action which was the fade of his plays on the other side. Well I guess it is time to give Chuck a rest.

Chuck please don't post that you had the winner but did not get to post it like you always do. That is all I ask.

Chuck I am going to tell Zelda to bring you good fortune for the rest of the year. She still wants the 94 Monte Carlo you owe her.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post825234 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Cannon<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_825234", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_825234 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: CANNON'S AMAZING PRESEASON SYSTEM IS HERE.
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Listen Larry go to bed and think of jacking off to your sister,your dog or Chuck or whoever or what ever works for you. I will try to get back on here tomorrow and we can batttle some more if you want. If I am not here it is because we did not get the 8 ton AC unit I just bought and installed and working. Good night Chucky sweet dreams. Chucky that ex girlfriend I have that was in Shelbyville is now in Murfreeboro (think that is spelt wrong) needs to borrow a couple of dimes would you please loan it to her she still owes me on the last loan and has not paid me a penny on the 3 dimes from March I wired to her bank. I would say she is good for it but that would be a lie. She is 32 hot with two monsters for kids. You guys would be great together. She was fvcking a dentist in Nashville but he got smart and got rid of her
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

AS I THOUGHT. YOU DATE THE CLASSY LADIES.......

<TABLE class=tborder id=post825217 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Cannon<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_825217", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_825217 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: CANNON'S AMAZING PRESEASON SYSTEM IS HERE.
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Yea because every game I post on this crappy site is always posted the night before in bases and baskets and usually 5-6 days in advance in the NCAA NFL foots. I would bet the cum from your gay lover is still in your ass in the morning when you pinch that loaf?

SUCH A CRAPPY SITE?? THEN PLEASE STOP POSTING. WE LOVE THIS PLACE.:cheers

<TABLE class=tborder id=post825227 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 08-14-07, 12:49 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #131 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>PacMan<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_825227", true); </SCRIPT>
Wil is an asshole.

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_825227 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: CANNON'S AMAZING PRESEASON SYSTEM IS HERE.
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Chuck Luck
SO.........

WOW.

WOW.

I don't give a rats ass if you have issues with Cannon's preseason system or not but what the hell does it matter to you so much that he wagered upon the Lions? For Christ's sake, dude, it's his money - let him wager it how he wants. Talk about petty, grow the fvck up!
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
PACMAN.... YOU ARE RIGHT. THE ONLY REASON I SAID ANYTHING IS BECAUSE HE COMES UP HERE TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT ME PLAYING 100 UNIT PLAYS.. WHICH IS A LIE.. AND ACTS LIKE A PROFESSIONAL GAMBLER WITH INSIDE INFO AND SHIT THEN PLAYS THE BOARD AND LAYS ALMOST 2-1 ON A PRESEASON GAME. IT IS HIS MONEY...............

IF HE REALLY BET IT AND AS OF THIS SECOND LARRY HAS CALLED HIM OUT AND ALL CANNON HAS TO DO IS SHOW THE TICKET AND GET $500.

WELL?????????? :+clueless

I AM DONE WITH IT.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

OK Larry and Chuck, you guys obviously thought Dirty was joking.....

You have earned your PR....and like i said, dont get mad if u post plays, and they dont show til after the game starts...

You have been warned numerous times...

dukesnider

EOG Enthusiast

hey moderator....if you are out there please step in and clean up this mess.This use to be a great forum!!!

<table class="tborder" id="post825227" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 08-14-07, 12:49 AM </td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #131 (permalink) </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">PacMan<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_825227", true); </script>
Wil is an asshole.

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_825227" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: CANNON'S AMAZING PRESEASON SYSTEM IS HERE.
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1">Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">Originally Posted by Chuck Luck
SO.........

WOW.

WOW.

</td></tr></tbody></table>
</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td></tr></tbody></table>
PACMAN.... YOU ARE RIGHT. THE ONLY REASON I SAID ANYTHING IS BECAUSE HE COMES UP HERE TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT ME PLAYING 100 UNIT PLAYS.. WHICH IS A LIE.. AND ACTS LIKE A PROFESSIONAL GAMBLER WITH INSIDE INFO AND SHIT THEN PLAYS THE BOARD AND LAYS ALMOST 2-1 ON A PRESEASON GAME. IT IS HIS MONEY...............

IF HE REALLY BET IT AND AS OF THIS SECOND LARRY HAS CALLED HIM OUT AND ALL CANNON HAS TO DO IS SHOW THE TICKET AND GET $500.

WELL?????????? :+clueless

I AM DONE WITH IT.

Chuck Luck,

Instead of snipping at each other (you and Cannon) why not skip each other's thread (ignore) and then you wouldn't have to read what he says to/at/about you. Does this site really need the drama with the NFL regular season right around the corner? I sure hope not because I thought this site was better than that, am I wrong?

Everyone wagers the way they do for they feel it gives them the edge. What works for you, may or may not work for myself, yet if we're both on the same side of a game it's nice to learn others are on it as well BUT for different reasons. One thing I've learned about reading message boards is that what one person uses for a unit verses another is not always the same which is why I list dollar amounts. This way, there is no doubt of the amount(s) in play. If one uses $1 for their unit and they make a 100 unit play, all they have at risk is $100. On the flip side, if one has $100 unit's and the play is "only" 1 unit, it's still $100. The problem is many will feel the 100 unit wager is a higher amount ... get where I'm going with this? I hope so.

I addressed this with another (tickets) but will post it here for you as well. Posting a ticket does not prove or disprove a wager. On some site, people have created their own tickets for higher amounts from much small plays - which leads back to the point posting tickets is worthless. If a person has several outs, is it not possible they could have made the wager during the time span changeover? I've seen it where I've made my wagers for a game get placed and the books readjust the line, it cycles and then goes back to the original odds when the wager was placed. If you were not closely watching that books line, you could have missed it as it only happened 1 time.

Let's try to remember, we're here to beat the books, not on each other. BOL this season.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO CANNON IS. HE STAYED UP MY ASS ON A DAILY BASIS OVER AT THE RX AND NOT JUST OLD FASHION RIBBING BUT VERY VULGER ATTACKS.

HE THEN BRINGS IT OVER HERE. THE MODS 'WARN' HIM AND WARN HIM BUT NEVER DO ANYTHING.

SOOOOOO, I DECIDE WHAT THE HELL. WE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE FUN WITH IT BECAUSE HE IS NOT GOING TO LEAVE ME ALONE.

I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HIS FAMILY (AS HE HAS_). I NEVER CALLED HIM SCUM, FRAUD, OR ANYTHING AT ALL LIKE THAT. (AS HE DID)

I WISH WE WOULD BOTH STOP THIS SHIT.:+clueless

THE MODS HERE MUST HAVE SOME CONNECTION TO THIS GUY BECAUSE NOW SOME GUY NAMED LARRY (WHO CAUGHT CANNON IN A LIE) AND I ARE BOTH ON PR.

MY LIFE IS NOW OVER.:cheers