big big big big play now...

colorado even 18 units..... (huuuuuuuuuuuuge play for me)

also playing adjusted rl for 5 units -1.5 +150 on colorado!!!

Re: big big big big play now...

yes, and cost me a ton of money.

i am very very sorry to anyone who followed. i got a tip late from a friend of mine who is a very very solid bases capper. tried to share with everyone and make everyone money. :( i rarely post bases plays but when i get tips i try to post em. they all can't win but this won is gonna cost me a bundle :( sorry again to anyone who followed...to the bashers, please no need to pile on as losing a ton of money is enough pain..... :(

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

ID do you count 1 unit as 1 % of your bankroll and if so then I sure do hope that you did not piss all of the $$$ you won on Tiger over the weekend away man! Hope you can cash it BOL!

sabs - i will lose the tiger 3:1 play PLUS another 8 units on top of it because of this play. :( and sabs, when i get picks from my friend, i don't adhere to the 1% of br rule as most of his plays seem to be winners..... i hope your day is going better than mine. :( tought night.

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

sabs - i will lose the tiger 3:1 play PLUS another 8 units on top of it because of this play. :( and sabs, when i get picks from my friend, i don't adhere to the 1% of br rule as most of his plays seem to be winners..... i hope your day is going better than mine. :( tought night.
Ok was just curious......I figured there was no way that you bet almost 20% of your bankroll on 1 game.............Do not worry about it, just start new tommorow............The weekend is almost here and that means more X games foots winners for us!

exactly, sabs. and jimmy, where are you when i post all winners, huh? where were ya when i went 6-1-1 in NFL? LOL another clown who bashes people when they lose but are silent when they win. a real class act.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

ID you cant win with these guys its useless just keep posting and ignore i dont post plays anymore really dont see the reason behind it unless your looking for a paid job (im not) so no reason to post plays on this site unless your paid IMHO which alot are but who cares about that either

you can go 5-1 1 night

0-1 the next and all the bashers come around its comical the only reason i can see them saying anything is sometimes your units are out of whack but thats your style and your business nobodys elses

BigDaddy

EOG Master

and i would bet most of these guys dont have the balls to fade your plays that they think are so bad thats whats even funnier

if i thought someone was just horrible i would fade everyday i would pay money to anyone that can prove they fade even 75% of your posted picks

wont find 1 poster:LMAO

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Man why do Posters type things in 4 times, I just dont get it.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

i know Mason a bit from the phone and talking to him, he is also from Minnesota. Im funded a ton there right now actually.

I feel good about that shop yes top 6 book for me but not top 3...

I love the fact that they have a banner here at EOG...

they have some good props which I like, and some decent lines, no reduced juice hurts them a bit....