Dirty`s WNBA from Panama

dirty

EOG Master
Missed my Flight so I am live from Panama......No Rotation Numbers....nothing but winners

Chicago minus 2

Seattle minus 9

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Dirty`s WNBA from Panama

Missed my Flight so I am live from Panama......No Rotation Numbers....nothing but winners

Seattle minus 9

not crazy about laying this much in what is a meaningless game for the Storm. they are pretty much locked into the 4 spot - can't really go up or down barring a miracle

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

1-0 with one left to go...if you sweep maybe you should think about staying there.....hope panama was fun congrats:cheers

dirty at his best! Hey CANNON what?s up, good to have you back in the hoops forum!

Cannon

Banned

Thanks Smooth. I have been doing good in NFl pre and bases. My plays are posted.

dirty

EOG Master

Just got home guys..playing catchup....went 5-1 on the Trip down there....didn't have my laptop as I was only going to stay 3 days but ended up having to stay a little longer for Business..... 2 easy winners....

Cannon I had some local stuff...Bueno...Muy Bueno...

dirty

EOG Master

Had one named Ferandia, one named Yessica, and one named Yillian..... all Fucking beautiful and outstanding.....

Cannon

Banned

Dirty looks like you had a tag team event. What did it cost ya? Also my bases are on fire!!!

dirty

EOG Master

Not as bad as ya think.... anywhere from $100 to $250 depending on what ya did....and I am talking all Finer than a hair on a Frawgs ass