DOC MERCER POLL- RESULTS PLEASE?

Re: DOC MERCER POLL- RESULTS PLEASE?

THATS OK THOUGH, DOC SENDS ME THE SHIT EVERY DAY, AND I KEEP POSTING FOR HIM, SOME OF HIS STUFF IS VERY GOOD.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO SPEAK TO DOC YOU CAN FIND HIM AT "DEBATE BOTH SIDES", THEY SEEM TO BE A LITTLE MORE PROGRESSIVE THAN EOG, THEY ONLY BAN DOC FOR 4 DAYS AT A TIME.

thanks !for the heads up to to debatebothsides good to see the good Doc still putting those Bush lovers in their place.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

THATS OK THOUGH, DOC SENDS ME THE SHIT EVERY DAY, AND I KEEP POSTING FOR HIM, SOME OF HIS STUFF IS VERY GOOD.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO SPEAK TO DOC YOU CAN FIND HIM AT "DEBATE BOTH SIDES", THEY SEEM TO BE A LITTLE MORE PROGRESSIVE THAN EOG,

THEY ONLY BAN DOC FOR 4 DAYS AT A TIME.

LOL, ....Tell the good Doc I said Hi. Hope all is well.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO SPEAK TO DOC YOU CAN FIND HIM AT "DEBATE BOTH SIDES", THEY SEEM TO BE A LITTLE MORE PROGRESSIVE THAN EOG, THEY ONLY BAN DOC FOR 4 DAYS AT A TIME.

That can't be the real Doc.
The Doc at DBS is only averaging 22.9 posts per day.
That is way to few for our friend Doc Mercer
:+textinb3

They don't ban DOC for content, they ban him for to many posts a day, thats why the low post count.

Total Recall

EOG Enthusiast

Rules state posters are allowed a maximum of 6 posts per day.

All the Mods here have to do is the same thing, and you wouldnt have that problem.

Total Recall

EOG Enthusiast

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 826577" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>OscarB</TD><TD class=alt2>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Total Recall
INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

NO - in a landslide</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

HEY OSCAR- YOU CALL 40-30 A LANDSLIDE ?

I BET YOU FLUNKED OUT OF THE 3RD GRADE...

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr title="Post 826577" valign="top"><td class="alt1" align="center" width="125">OscarB</td><td class="alt2">Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">Originally Posted by Total Recall
INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

NO - in a landslide</td></tr></tbody></table>

HEY OSCAR- YOU CALL 40-30 A LANDSLIDE ?

I BET YOU FLUNKED OUT OF THE 3RD GRADE...

No I didn't flunk. Actually, I have a doctorate in Math and taught it at the collegiate level for 12 years. In politics, 57% is almost always considered a landslide. Now, I understand this is just an EOG forum poll and not an American election. So, you call it whatever you want and I'll do the same. Have a great evening.