MTV top 10 mc's in hip hop

MTV's hip hop brain trust has designed a list of the top ten hottest MCs in the game. Comprised of Tuma Basa, Sway Calloway, Joseph Patel and many others, this is the list that the collective came up with:
10. Jim Jones
9. Common
8. 50 Cent
7. Jay-Z
6. Young Jeezy
5. Kanye West
4. Andre 3000
3. Game
2. T.I.
1. Lil Wayne
This list, designed to rate who is the most successful and in-demand now, is not based on the artists' entire careers. The information factored in for the discussion revolved around what has happened in the past six months to a year. Attributes factored in to the list were "straight-up skills, success (both musical and entrepreneurial), impact on the game and ? new to our decision-making ? swagger: an MC's cool factor and how they carry themselves on and off recordings," according to MTV.
Some MCs who were nominated but didn't quite make this list were Rick Ross, Nas, Bun B of UGK, Ludacris, Rich Boy, Yung Joc, Fabolous and Ghostface Killa.
In the past, the group has convened to nominate the "Greatest Rap Album of All Time," "Greatest MC of All TIme," and "Greatest Hip Hop Group" of all time. Many of the lists have been controversial, perhaps none more so as the "Greatest MC of All Time," which selected Jay-Z for the top spot. It was so discussed that Jay even addressed it in Beyonce's Deja Vu, stating "I don't make the lists/don't be mad at

Re: MTV top 10 mc's in hip hop

I was surprised NAS didn't make the top 10 his album was one of the best of the year. weezy F baby at the top was no surprise the dude has new stuff on limewire daily

after hearing Kanye's new CD vs 50 Kanye is def. in top 10 50 out. no way the game should be that high either

mofome

Banned

game is a joke
wayne at #1 is silly
young jeezy isnt as talented as the general

this list is ridiculous.

:+excited-

kanye
jay-z
common
wayne
bossman

good enough.

:houra

im just fuckin with you:thumbsup

P-ditty and Kanye have recently also recently named weezy f baby the best alive

wayne has good verses on other peoples songs. thats it.

thats why he says I can jump on any niggas song and make a part 2

mofome

Banned

im just fuckin with you:thumbsup

P-ditty and Kanye have recently also recently named weezy f baby the best alive

wayne has good verses on other peoples songs. thats it.

thats why he says I can jump on any niggas song and make a part 2

thats why he has to make it seem like thats intentional. he cant put out his own shit and make it sic. whats his song? what make you think little wayne? nothing. he just takes someone elses beat and does his thing for 30 seconds and thats it. #1? please....hes ok, but hes got to step his game up to be top 2 or 3.

game and jeezy are two of the worst ive ever heard.