Bucsfan67 Thursday Bases..(516-512, -2.78 units, ytd..)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Gonna go ahead and post my plays for thursday, since some of them start before i get home.....they might make some good fades for your early plays, as i cant buy a winner the last week....

St Louis (+112)....3 units (fav play)

St Louis/MIL UNDER 9 (-105)....1 unit

Arizona (-103)......2 units

NYM/Pitts OVER 9.5 (-110).....1 unit

Detroit (+135).....2 units

Hous/LAD OVER 8 ((-105).....1 unit

LA Angels (-124)......2 units

Re: Bucsfan67 Thursday Bases..(516-512, -2.78 units, ytd..)

I could use some afternoon action today so I'll give the Cardinals a shot! And the Buc$fan steam has already moved those odds a bit as we would expect!

BOL to you today. Don't let this streak get to you. You can and will turn it back around. :thumbsup

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Thanks guys........appreciate it

Cardinals looking good as the fav play, but they are trying to blow the under all by themselves...went to 9th inning, 3-0, and Cardinals score 5 runs in the 9th, including the last run on an easy pop fly that dropped between 2 guys standing there, so i hope that doesnt come back to bite me in the ass....i would be really aggravated again about losing an under that is 3-0 in the 9th inning, if it wasnt for the Cardinals doing their job well today...

still hoping to get the under though..:+textinb3

Thanks guys........appreciate it

Cardinals looking good as the fav play, but they are trying to blow the under all by themselves...went to 9th inning, 3-0, and Cardinals score 5 runs in the 9th, including the last run on an easy pop fly that dropped between 2 guys standing there, so i hope that doesnt come back to bite me in the ass....i would be really aggravated again about losing an under that is 3-0 in the 9th inning, if it wasnt for the Cardinals doing their job well today...

still hoping to get the under though..:+textinb3

Nice start to the day Buc$! :party

I can't believe Molina hit two home runs. Up at bat both times with two outs and the pitcher batting behind him. Gees, you'd think they wouldn't give much to swing at there. And then that 9th inning started off with bases loaded and no outs so they really lit up the Brew Crew there. Yeah, funny how it almost blew the Under!

I didn't get the plus odds on the Cardinals but settled for -106 and felt pretty happy about being on board for this one. Hope the rest of the night goes well!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Nice start to the day Buc$! :party

I can't believe Molina hit two home runs. Up at bat both times with two outs and the pitcher batting behind him. Gees, you'd think they wouldn't give much to swing at there. And then that 9th inning started off with bases loaded and no outs so they really lit up the Brew Crew there. Yeah, funny how it almost blew the Under!

I didn't get the plus odds on the Cardinals but settled for -106 and felt pretty happy about being on board for this one. Hope the rest of the night goes well!

Thanks Reload.....yeah, lucky for me i made my bets at betjam last night before bed, since i had to work early today, and it was an early game...i see where they went to -110 even at some places.....early bird gets the worm for a change...usually when i bet early, it turns out i could have gotten alot better odds later on...

Thanks Reload.....yeah, lucky for me i made my bets at betjam last night before bed, since i had to work early today, and it was an early game...i see where they went to -110 even at some places.....early bird gets the worm for a change...usually when i bet early, it turns out i could have gotten alot better odds later on...

After my bet at -106, I saw the odds change at that book to -110. A few minutes later even -114 showed up at that one and another. Nice you acted early and got the plus odds on what turned out to be an easy winner. But yeah, sometimes betting early can work the other way - been through that for sure. Every case is different, but I would think taking the "hotter" team early is best and that showed itself here.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

well so far the night games are looking good as well...would be real nice to have a big night heading into the weekend, with lots of action...nice to have the old bankroll go up a little for a change....

hopefully the Tigers, Angels and dbacks can hold on....and Mets keep scoring..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Thought Rodriguez of all people, was gonna blow the save for the Angels, but he managed to get the final out and hold on to the 1 run win....

Now to get the Dbacks to hold as well..

wow almost a sweep. way to start to turn it around buxy!!!

LUAP

EOG Senior Member

You're back!

Just like I knew you would be.

Kilo

EOG Member

Very nice day, gratz on the "sweep"

Great job, Buc$! Keep it going this weekend!