Micelli August Baseball Action...

Re: Micelli August Baseball Action...

great job from the Royals Bullpen today!

mets fell short on their comeback tho....

philly under is all thats left, i have a lean on the pirates but thats about it.

Adding one more unit (2 total) to the Philly under 11 -125, just drove by citizens bank park and the flags are blowin from right to left id say around 10mph. It is CONSIDERABLY COOLER today!! It's been fuckin scorchin hot this past week and the ball has been flyin outta the park. I see a few balls fallin short of the wall today....BOL with ur action

easy under on the phills....

long day 2mrw, hope to post by 5. meetin Dubpoet for some drinks at Chikie and petes if anyone from philly is interested in meetin up with us. we'll be at the bar at 8:30 off packer ave. email me if u wanna rock.

August 14-6 +10.91
ytd 70-60 + 9.29

munson15

I want winners...

Mic, everything OK? We miss your wisdom here in the baseball room.:cheers

KEMO SABE

Banned

Yeah, I am trying to find the title on my 76 buick to get a loan and then I will put that money on them too. I want to the pawn shop today and got $60 for my x's ring. I am going to put that in too. I am thinking about next weeks groshees, what do you guys think about that? Kemo

VistaMan

Banned

Well it is just my opinion, but I say..

WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU IMBICILLIC IDIOT!

jimmycrackcorn

EOG Senior Member

Oh Goodness...Oh goodness that is funny. But you really shouldn't mess with the retard.

what up all. sorry i disappeared for the past week. Went to B'more last weekend for the O's/RedSox Series. Then had to drive to Western Kentucky (13 hours) and back. Keeneland Race Track was the most beautiful thing these eyes have ever seen, too bad they werent racing live.

anyways, i got the day off so will spend it trying to make some cash. looks like 3 early games so we'll start by hittin one of them. back in a bit

Thanks Munson.

8/16 ACTION

Liked this play even before i seen that Mike Everitt is behind the plate...

STL/MILW UNDER 9 (betjam)

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Keeneland Race Track was the most beautiful thing these eyes have ever seen, too bad they werent racing live.

Saw Keenland in March when i was there for the 1 and 2 round of the NCAA basketball tourney. Absolutely beautiful. And with Calumett farms next door, that Kentucky blugrass rolls as far as the eye can see. i am making a point to go up in the fall when they are running.

no doubt AA, simply amazing.

Adding:

LAD/HOU OVER 8 -105 (3 units) betjam/listed

big card for me and actually waiting on a few more numbers.

8/16 Action....

LAD/HOU OVER 8 -105 (3 units) betjam/listed

KC/TEX UNDER 10 (betjam)

PHI/WASH UNDER 8' -115 (Bookmaker)

ATL-135 Betjam/listed (betjam)

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Micelli, fwiw,,,,,,, i am on the hou/dodger Over...... i dont play many per day but that is one of them...... best of luck on the entire card......

Micelli, fwiw,,,,,,, i am on the hou/dodger Over...... i dont play many per day but that is one of them...... best of luck on the entire card......

Havent checked your card yet (as i have been) playing all ur total action....
But knowing this, i am dropping well over 3 units on it. BOL this evening!

5 runs in the top of the 9th by the cards....wouldnt be fun if ya didnt have to sweat a little.:+textinb3

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

Good luck Philly.

Hopefully you & I can both rack up over 100 units profit here during the upcoming hoops season.

:cocktail

munson15

I want winners...

Nice day, sorry I missed the nightcap, was out golfing.:cheers

Thanks Munson...

3-1 +1.65 on the day

August 17-7 +12.56
ytd 73-61 +10.94

Early Play for 8/17

Cubs-139 betjam/listed

8/17 (so far)

Cubs-139

TampaBay+111 (2) (bookmaker)

Nationals+1' -120

Detroit+1' -115

Baltimore+160

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks and GL Mic! Are RL bets for insurance on a game you're not sure of an outright win?

Thanks and GL Mic! Are RL bets for insurance on a game you're not sure of an outright win?

i did play both ML and RL for the tigers and nats, but in my eyes playing the RL has better value for what ur getting. Only playing -115 and -120 for +1.5 runs is fantastic when i like both dogs. i see one winning outright, if not, both should be close. and i'm always "sure" about my action or i wouldnt post it bro :thumbsup

munson15

I want winners...

i did play both ML and RL for the tigers and nats, but in my eyes playing the RL has better value for what ur getting. Only playing -115 and -120 for +1.5 runs is fantastic when i like both dogs. i see one winning outright, if not, both should be close. and i'm always "sure" about my action or i wouldnt post it bro :thumbsup
:+textinb3 Thanks Mic! Appreciate the explanation.:cheers

Congrats on the Cubs, we're up 1 unit already, GL tonight!

very square day yesterday. first losing day in August for me.

1-4 -4.35 yesterday
August 18-11 +8.21
ytd 73-61 +6.59

plays up in a bit. BOL with your action

goin with fades today cause i really dont feel like capping, i'd rather be golfing.....the 3 (under) plays listed above (bos, tb, cubs) are my pickings. the follwing are already faded and what should be played. have a good day boys.

Phi-109

SD+118

Mets U/8' -105

Rockies U/8'

Texas U/9

KC U/9' -120 (2)

I'm following you Micelli, cus "I Love Money" :LMAO LOL
Good luck today on the links today

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks and GL Mic! I take it you played all the "fades" as listed? I'm teeing it up at 3 today. Enjoy the links!

Dubpoet

EOG Addicted

Strong Play for you Sat.

Atlanta -140 with Carlyle.

Braves traded Davies showing great confidence in Carlyle. They are at home and coming off a shutout loss and eager to swing the bats. They need to win to stay in big wildcard/division race. Most important Owings for Zona is on an 0-5 run that has his era up bigtime!

I know you hate to lay that juice but Atlanta gets it done today

Fish

EOG Enthusiast

For the "love of money", i have bet everyone of the fades you posted. Because he is an idiot...

GL Micelli, lets get some more money.

Fish out

Ended up on the golf course all weekend, 4 rounds sat and sunday. Good thing i had some hypnotoad to keep me level.....fades didnt work out well on saturday, never was a good fader :+clueless so i'll stick with myown....
did go 2-1 +.90 with my saturday totals.

shitty day (rain) in Philly and surrounding cities. will have more action up in a bit.

August 20-12 +9.11
ytd 75-62 +7.49

Monday 8/20 Action

Nationals+120 Listed/Betjam

MRBILL

EOG Enthusiast

LIKE THE NATIONALS AS WELL ... PLAYING THEM FIRST 5 INNINGS AND MONEY LINE ...

GL