Opinions on my fantasy league team....

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
I drafted from the 5 hole in a 10 teamer last sunday...............I kinda like my team, kinda don't......opinions welcome............1 other note......took westbrook 5th because receptions count as a point.......

1........Brian Westbrook
2........Ronnie Brown
3........Tory Holt
4.......Javon Walker
5.......Carnell "Cadillac" Williams
6.......Tony Romo
7.......Kellen Winslow
8.......DeAngelo Williams
9.......Vince Young
10.....Braylon Edwards
11.....Ben Watson
12.....Raiders
13.....Wilkins
14......Packers
15.......Robbie Gould

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: Opinions on my fantasy league team....

Your heart calls on Ronnie Brown again I see.......:D

Tamer

EOG Enthusiast

So you took westbrooke 5 overall?

whats your scoring system? I go the 5 pick on monday, and wasnt even considering westbrooke there, but we dont get pts per rec.

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

So you took westbrooke 5 overall?

whats your scoring system? I go the 5 pick on monday, and wasnt even considering westbrooke there, but we dont get pts per rec.
Yeah if you are not in a PPR league then I would not even think about westbrook at this spot.........You gotta go with Gore/Alexander/Manning I would say...

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

Ok guys I finished up my 2nd and last fantasy league draft this past sunday.......I drafted out of the 7 hole here and I must say I am please with this draft.....This is NOT a PPR league either..........Also they do something really unique, after every 2 rounds of drafting you redraw for drafting position........I got really lucky and drew the #1 after the first 2 rounds were over with........I got Gore with the 7 spot which I thought was value, he is a 4-6 guy in most leagues........Also getting Mcgahee in the 2nd was extremely lucky.........They went on a run for qb's.....fine by me.........After the redraw I took Chad Johnson and then after it got back to me at the end of the 4th I got Brandon Jacobs............I could not believe this either........My qb's could be weak, but to get 2 first round caliber rb's, a 2nd round caliber rb at the end of the 4th and to get a top tier WR, I would say barring injuries I should be a force..........

<TABLE class=report cellSpacing=1 align=center><TBODY><TR><TH class=player>Player</TH><TH class=points>YTD Pts</TH><TH class=week>Bye</TH></TR><TR class=oddtablerow><TD class=player>Garrard, David JAC QB</TD><TD class=points>-</TD><TD class=week>4</TD></TR><TR class=eventablerow><TD class=player>Manning, Eli NYG QB</TD><TD class=points>-</TD><TD class=week>9</TD></TR><TR class="oddtablerow newposition "><TD class=player>Droughns, Reuben NYG RB</TD><TD class=points>-</TD><TD class=week>9</TD></TR><TR class=eventablerow><TD class=player>Gore, Frank SFO RB</TD><TD class=points>-</TD><TD class=week>6</TD></TR><TR class=oddtablerow><TD class=player>Jacobs, Brandon NYG RB</TD><TD class=points>-</TD><TD class=week>9</TD></TR><TR class=eventablerow><TD class=player>McGahee, Willis BAL RB</TD><TD class=points>-</TD><TD class=week>8</TD></TR><TR class=oddtablerow><TD class=player>Washington, Leon NYJ RB</TD><TD class=points>-</TD><TD class=week>10</TD></TR><TR class="eventablerow newposition "><TD class=player>Branch, Deion SEA WR</TD><TD class=points>-</TD><TD class=week>8</TD></TR><TR class=oddtablerow><TD class=player>Bruce, Isaac STL WR</TD><TD class=points>-</TD><TD class=week>9</TD></TR><TR class=eventablerow><TD class=player>Clayton, Mark BAL WR</TD><TD class=points>-</TD><TD class=week>8</TD></TR><TR class=oddtablerow><TD class=player>Johnson, Chad CIN WR</TD><TD class=points>-</TD><TD class=week>5</TD></TR><TR class="eventablerow newposition "><TD class=player>Winslow, Kellen CLE TE</TD><TD class=points>-</TD><TD class=week>7</TD></TR><TR class=oddtablerow><TD class=player>Witten, Jason DAL TE</TD><TD class=points>-</TD><TD class=week>8</TD></TR><TR class="eventablerow newposition "><TD class=player>Feely, Jay MIA PK</TD><TD class=points>-</TD><TD class=week>9</TD></TR><TR class=oddtablerow><TD class=player>Nedney, Joe SFO PK</TD><TD class=points>-</TD><TD class=week>6</TD></TR><TR class="eventablerow newposition "><TD class=player>Cardinals, Arizona ARI Def</TD><TD class=points>-</TD><TD class=week>8</TD></TR><TR class=oddtablerow><TD class=player>Vikings, Minnesota MIN Def</TD><TD class=points>-</TD><TD class=week>5</TD></TR><TR><TH colSpan=3>17 Total Players</TH></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Wow, Gore at 7 was a no-brainer. I like the overall depth of both of these teams Sabs :cheers
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Wow, Gore at 7 was a no-brainer. I like the overall depth of both of these teams Sabs :cheers

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Thanks man.........I thought for sure #6 would take him, but he took Shawn Alexander..........

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I drafted from the 5 hole in a 10 teamer last sunday...............I kinda like my team, kinda don't......opinions welcome............1 other note......took westbrook 5th because receptions count as a point.......

1........Brian Westbrook
2........Ronnie Brown
3........Tory Holt
4.......Javon Walker
5.......Carnell "Cadillac" Williams
6.......Tony Romo
7.......Kellen Winslow
8.......DeAngelo Williams
9.......Vince Young
10.....Braylon Edwards
11.....Ben Watson
12.....Raiders
13.....Wilkins
14......Packers
15.......Robbie Gould

for some reason westbrook never excites me and i have never had him on my team

DO NOT LIKE

ronnie brown - gets hurt too much and with that team he has nowhere to run - and jesse chatman might steal carries from him

tory holt - not bad but coming off an injury and stephen jackson is the man here

cadillac - plays more like a Yugo with 4 flat tires

Vince Young - has NO ONE to throw to - a terrible offensive line and teams now have plenty of film to watch on him. will be a huge bust this season

wilkins - i take that back i like him but you NEVER draft a kicker until the last pick9s) of the draft

Javon, Winslow (unless Chris Cooley was there and in that case woulda rather had him), Romo, DeAngelo AT THIS spot - same with Braylon, Ben Watson but how much will he play unless Winslow gets hurt, Raiders and Packers D - not solid - but steady and if the raiders get ANY offensive production and don't have to stay on the field for 40 minutes and defend a short field they should do well

dirty

EOG Master

You mean Jackson is going to Play running back and wide Receiver Winkster.....Damn he orta get 50 touches a game... 30 at RB and then catch the 20 balls on average a game that Bulger will complete

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

Yeah Brian Westbrook was only a top 3 back in PPR leagues last year.........why would I take this cat?:rolleyes: Nah, but in all honesty I like my 2nd team better............If I could go back I would have probably passed on Holt.......I know a guy that is a huge rams fan and keeps up with them religously, he said that Holt is still feeling the effects of the surgery/injury from last season.....not good news.....

dirty

EOG Master

Westbrook is a Top back every year he is healthy

dirty

EOG Master

With that being said, with my Hatred for the Sillies and Iggles I will never have one on my Fantasy teams

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

With that being said, with my Hatred for the Sillies and Iggles I will never have one on my Fantasy teams
Well try to look at it this way......If they are winning and you hate it, you can usually bet if they are winning then your fantasy player is having a good game.................I like to think that way if I have to take a Patriot. Sort of a consolation.....

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

You mean Jackson is going to Play running back and wide Receiver Winkster.....Damn he orta get 50 touches a game... 30 at RB and then catch the 20 balls on average a game that Bulger will complete

i would be cool with that since i picked him in the league i REALLY care about