This is an Example of what Meth will do to you

dirty

EOG Master
Oregon man asks alleged dealer to sell him meth while police there
<table id="wnStoryBox" name="D20" align="left" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3" width="180"> <tbody><tr> <td> <!--AD 180x150 LOCAL--> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center"><iframe id="wnsz_20" name="wnsz_20" allowtransparency="true" style="visibility: visible;" border="1" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" height="150" scrolling="no" width="180"><SCRIPT LANGUAGE='JavaScript1.1'>if (document.layers) {document.write('<SCR' + 'IPT language=JavaScript1.1 SRC=/Global/ad.asp?type=single&cls1=News&src1=loc&spct1=100&sz1=wnsz_20&callType=script />'); document.close();}</SCRIPT></iframe><script language="JavaScript1.1">coreAdsCreate('wnsz_20', 'loc', '100');</script>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- -->
Associated Press - August 16, 2007 3:45 PM ET
EUGENE, Ore. (AP) - A man hoping to score some meth asked the wrong person for the drug.
Police say 34-year-old James Wilkinson, of Eugene, ended up getting himself arrested when he asked an officer if he could get him some meth.
The Eugene police vice narcotics unit had searched an apartment on Seventh Avenue. Sergeant Jerry Webber says they were questioning the tenant, 58-year-old Gary Puckett, and handcuffed him. That's when Wilkinson came in and asked to buy drugs.
As detectives stood around with their badges hanging from their necks, Webber says Wilkinson asked Puckett "Can you hook me up?"
Puckett was seated on the couch -- handcuffed. Police say he told Wilkinson he couldn't help him. But Wilkinson persisted, and turned to the detective and asked him for the meth.
Jeff Drullinger pointed at his police badge and arrested Wilkinson.
Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

The News Vault - Outgoing Link - Man Asks Officer Wearing Badge for Meth

Culver

EOG Veteran
Re: This is an Example of what Meth will do to you

In New York they would have sold it to him and split the money.

dirty

EOG Master

And the Devil prolly gets half of that Half Culver

dope fiends ....Did any body ever see that cops episode where the crack whore flags down the cop because dealer ripped off her $20 and didn`t give her any rock :doh1

dirty

EOG Master

I saw that Leisure.... Glad to have you back posting my Friend... you still eating that Tofu shit

I saw that Leisure.... Glad to have you back posting my Friend... you still eating that Tofu shit
yes i do ,no meat in 6 yrs.Its good to be back missed you and alot of the guys here .Hope your feeling better,strep throat sux :cheers DOUBLE VODKA TONICS

dirty

EOG Master

Yes it does... The meds are kicking in and I feel lots better now after just one day of double doses....

and Yes here is to Double Vodka Tonics in Glaken's Memory :cocktail:cocktail:cheers:cheers You were always one of his favorite posters :+waving-5

Yes it does... The meds are kicking in and I feel lots better now after just one day of double doses....

and Yes here is to Double Vodka Tonics in Glaken's Memory :cocktail:cocktail:cheers:cheers You were always one of his favorite posters :+waving-5
He was a great guy, we sure had a great time at the 1st eog blast at the nugget:+excited-

dirty

EOG Master

Not I said the Brown Cow... I have seen what it and this New ICE shit do to people.... I don't know of one person who has stayed off of Meth/ICE for more than a year

Dirty, you can't "double dose" antibiotics. You need to take them exactly as prescribed and take them until they are gone.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

i've had my addictions through life and i've tried meth but i thank god i never got deep with it.i gave up drinking,cigarettes,weed and cocaine about seven years ago.i'll admit i struggle a bit with painkillers but as we speak i'm cutting back on it.i quit that other stuff years ago and once i get this licked i'm done.been there,done it,had my ups and downs and i'm through.i figured out a while back that i can't do it in moderation so i'll just have to let it be.i wish i was one of those who could but i can't.my thing right now is something minor that i struggle with a bit but i just thank goodness i ain't in the depths of hell with this crystal stuff.i've seen 25 year old women who look 50 years old after getting hooked.