College football Betting , I'd lay a nickel that LSU will have a defensive score.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
College football Betting , I'd lay a nickel that LSU will have a defensive score.

Does anyone disagree with this? It is a Real possibility if they are up to par in tonight's game. Past results predict future outcome in this situation with LSU.

Now that I posted, I'll be wrong but you guys know what I'm talkin' about.

Have a dandy evening.

The General

Re: College football Betting , I'd lay a nickel that LSU will have a defensive score.

I lose but that D was impressive.

Re: College football Betting , I'd lay a nickel that LSU will have a defensive score.

I lose but that D was impressive.

At least you weren't short on chances to get this write.. I think he completed more passes to LSU than MSU.. Maybe he got the M and L on the jerseys mixed up and he's color-blind..

omahamoneymaker

EOG Enthusiast

I liked the under on a couple of team totals, Miss St and Utah but am not funded at my books that take these :(

The General

At least you weren't short on chances to get this write.. I think he completed more passes to LSU than MSU.. Maybe he got the M and L on the jerseys mixed up and he's color-blind..

Yeah, no doubt. Thanks. We had a few chances. It was not a booked wager though just a thought.

Best of luck today