I was banned from RX, because I question Jman

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
Re: I was banned from RX, because I question Jman

royalfan!! i can tell by your name YOUR A LOSER!!

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO
A grumpy loser at that.........could you imagine being a royals fan.........I would have been on suicide watch 10 years ago........

panther

EOG Dedicated

I have not wasted enought time to read this whole thread

but I can tell you this

glaken was a good freind to me as well as dirty

so anyone that stoops low enought to talk bad about him needs to watch their back

panther

JC

EOG Veteran

Unbelievable!

This thread should have been locked and/or moved to the dump after the first post.

I don't know what else to say.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Unbelievable!

This thread should have been locked and/or moved to the dump after the first post.

Yes, it is unbelievable that you would say something so stupid...you're no better than Jman or Wilheim!

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

I have to agree with pioneer.......dude all you have to do is take pic with you by the computer while being on EOG........would take 2 mins to prove this.............stop giving us reasons to think you are a fraud.........

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

I have not wasted enought time to read this whole thread

but I can tell you this

glaken was a good freind to me as well as dirty

so anyone that stoops low enought to talk bad about him needs to watch their back

panther

Well, at least you admit that you don't know what the fcuk you're talking about! Let me explain....no one is talking bad about Glaken in this thread or at the RX. But that didn't stop Wilheim from accusing the EOG mods from doing just that(see post #279 in this thread)...allegations which are completely false and unfounded.

Unbelievable!

logic in a sea of insanity.

this thread is the best thing to happen to this place in six months, why cut off the milk wagon?

Unbelievable!

Best post in this thread. I read this whole thing and am stunned.

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

logic in a sea of insanity.

this thread is the best thing to happen to this place in six months, why cut off the milk wagon?
Go back home.........by the way is that you in that pic.....god I hope not.......if so the Milly Vannily days are long gone....

Timetopay

EOG Master

Im kind of new at this computer stuff so someone please explain.

If that email never exsisted how could an email have been sent to confirm.

I thought when you signed up for any of these sites they shoot you an email, you confirm by the link sent in the email,than you can start posting....

Am I wrong?

dirty

EOG Master

no you are not TTP... that is the point I made on page 1

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Im kind of new at this computer stuff so someone please explain.

If that email never exsisted how could an email have been sent to confirm.

I thought when you signed up for any of these sites they shoot you an email, you confirm by the link sent in the email,than you can start posting....

Am I wrong?

LOL....same guy, Timetopay, posted this at the RX exactly 12 minutes earlier, 4:52 PM...

Since this is rubber room let me say. FUCK THEM OVER THERE.

I signed up with them but the site aint worth a shit. You guys do a good job here and no need to go along with their shit. They are getting traffic reading it and thats what they want.

The only thing I will say though is you all are alittle trigger happy with the bans and post reviews. We are all men here and some of the posters and cappers should be held accountable instead of no bashing rules.

If people are lying or manipulating they should be called out.

...but to answer your question, NO, you are not wrong.
<!-- / message -->

Brings back memories of 2002

JMan having a meltdown

JMan use to ghost at OGD,

Used mod stature to shake down books.

I could go on for hours on JMan scams.

He may be the sleaziest poster of any forum.

J

joeybagadonuts

I can't believe this thread went 12 pages and no called JMan out on the infamous flyer scam....

Joeydonuts- Good to see you. Here's to a great football season. :cheers

I posted it earlier but here's the flyer scam again.

Basically it was "send me $100 for flyers" and you were supposed to hand out these flyers to sell something and make money. But he wouldn't say what that something was until you sent him the $100. Yeah and I've got a bridge to sell you too. Then when Peep told him to quit scamming here he got all pissed off and forced Peep to ban him. Now he's over at MW whining about how the Rx wouldn't let him run his scam and already they're calling him a pain in the ass. Maybe there's a few posters over there who will send him $100. He better work fast because I hear there are bookies after him.

panther

EOG Dedicated

Well, at least you admit that you don't know what the fcuk you're talking about! Let me explain....no one is talking bad about Glaken in this thread or at the RX. But that didn't stop Wilheim from accusing the EOG mods from doing just that(see post #279 in this thread)...allegations which are completely false and unfounded.

page one dick head

panther

EOG Dedicated

AND ONE THING PEOPLE FROM BOTH FORUMS KNOW I HAVE PROBLEM RIPPING YOUR HEAD OFF AT YOUR THROAT

i KIND OF ENJOY IT

J

joeybagadonuts

Thanks Raiders, good to see you too, bud.

Pink- stay off the booze, you seem to be getting angry again.

I actually called him on it before he screwed up, talking to me as JMAN on the EndlessSummer79 screen name. Always skeptical, I asked him how come everytime Journeymansports signs off, Endless signs on. He played dumb.

Madcapper talking about SOMEONE ELSE posing as SOMEONE ELSE

Now that rich :LMAO

panther

EOG Dedicated

not in the mood tonight

lay off glaken or any of my freinds I will just go away

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

AND ONE THING PEOPLE FROM BOTH FORUMS KNOW I HAVE PROBLEM RIPPING YOUR HEAD OFF AT YOUR THROAT

i KIND OF ENJOY IT

You have a problem putting coherent sentences together! But you're good at screaming!

panther

EOG Dedicated

You have a problem putting coherent sentences together! But you're good at screaming!

yes Iam have you ever shot someone it the back of the head so you could pull their heart out with your hand while it is still beating

thats the mood iam in tonight

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

hey douche bag...there's 35 posts on page one....could you identify which one talks bad about Glaken?

You didn't answer my question. I went through all the posts in this thread and even though no one is talking bad about Glaken, I have mofome on ignore for obvious reasons, and if he is the one talking bad about Glaken, then I would not know it.

post of the week.........:cheers

Thanks but I can't believe this thread is still going. :LMAO

Going to have to contact a local and ask him what
he'll set the total at. :cheers Any thoughts on the matter?

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

No, but if you do let me know what the spread is...........:cool:

panther

EOG Dedicated

You didn't answer my question. I went through all the posts in this thread and even though no one is talking bad about Glaken, I have mofome on ignore for obvious reasons, and if he is the one talking bad about Glaken, then I would not know it.

a combo of posts
1 8 26 28 34

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

i took the over therefore i felt i should reply

have you looked in the mirror , I mean I can see why you wouldn't but seriously you are full of it. get yourself a bra and some dentures so you don't have to hide that 'yellow smile' in all the pictures

(Marshamallow Boy)

Heavy Jumbo

I like my odds of being around about 30 years longer than your heart attack waiting to happen, fat ass....get some sun buddy!
ANSWER THE QUESTION DWARF!Go find a bra, and a good cosmetic dentist[/quote]
dough boy.

when I think of you , mongoloid comes to mind, missing chromosome.
Damn Journey, this is some odd stuff here.

You're so hung-up on the appearances of others not measuring-up to your he-man big-biceps Mr. Atlas thing, why do you find it necessary to go looking for company on Match.com?

I defended you on the X when you were fighting accusations of editing in the record tracking threads, perhaps that was mistake on my part...

I have friends both here and at the X. Wil, Marty and your fellow mods have treated me well and I've shared in their hospitality.

The same is true here. Ken, Pete, Dirty and my friend Glaken have all treated me well and also shared their hospitality with me.

I think your actions today reflect poorly on both yourself and your employer. Calling people fat, short and whatever is really inmature.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

a combo of posts
1 8 26 28 34

post #1...He tried to bring the late Glaken in to it how low can you go

post #8...Why did you use Glaken in your e-mail address there?

posts #26 and 28...mofome

post #34...isn't even more childish, and classless, to bring up Glaken in a negative way?

Like I said, no one is talking bad about your friend Glaken, with the possible exception of my ignore list buddy, mofome, and he certainly does qualify as a nobody!

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

post #1...He tried to bring the late Glaken in to it how low can you go

post #8...Why did you use Glaken in your e-mail address there?

posts #26 and 28...mofome

post #34...isn't even more childish, and classless, to bring up Glaken in a negative way?

Like I said, no one is talking bad about your friend Glaken, with the possible exception of my ignore list buddy, mofome, and he certainly does qualify as a nobody!

mofo did not go there pioneer....maybe you should take him off ignore :smokesmal

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

mofo did not go there pioneer....maybe you should take him off ignore

And I did not say he that he went there, I said..."with the possible exception of my ignore list buddy, mofome"

No thanks, life is so much more enjoyable without him!

One good thing about the pictures!! It let's you know they are keeping tabs on the site!!:houra

WCBias posted this at the RX about someone else but I think it's more fitting this way.

-------------------------------------------------------------

JMan's got his own picture as his avatar again! I love when people love themselves so much that they want to actually see themselves when they post on the internet. I bet this guy has a fucking mirror behind his monitor so he can give himself a reach around every time he hits send.

Walther Whalker

EOG Addicted

Based on jman's behavior in this thread (and the thread in The Dump), he appears to be OVERLY SENSITIVE and unqualified to moderate a forum.