Why Do Men Wear Earrings??

Re: Why Do Men Wear Earrings??

YES I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW THE ANSWER!!

I ALWAYS LIKE TO SEE A GUY WITH AN EARRING OR LONG HAIR BACK WHEN I USED TO FIGHT SOME!!:cheers

KEMO SABE

Banned

Well, it is just my way of thinking I guess:

I wake up in the morning, look in the mirror, and before I leave I have to say to myself "Self, this is how I want to look today " I just cannot understand why a man looks at himself and says " Got my shirt on, got my pants, my shoes, hair combed in some fashion, and oops! forgot my damn earring. Ok, it is in, now I can go. This is how I want to look today. This is what I want other people to see me as today". This is my look.??? Again, not criticizing. Just not understanding.

The Devil

EOG Master

I am not criticizing. I am just asking. I just want to understand nothing more.
Thanks, KEMO

THE ANSWER IS EASY.......

IT'S BECAUSE THEY WANT PEOPLE TO LOOK AT THEIR EARS SO THEY DON'T NOTICE THEY ARE WEARING LADIES UNDERWEAR

If you buy the ear rings the pinkie rings are half-price:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

dirty

EOG Master

I used to have a ear ring when I graduated HS.....(left ear)

I got it pierced right after graduation before I went to college,...... We all got drunk and went and got our ears Pierced (all my friends).

My dad always told me that if I got "A god Damn Ear Ring he would rip it from my fucking ear!!". I called home that night and asked if I could come home, since I still lived there before I went to college in the fall. My mom asked my dad and he said yea. I got home 1/2 drunk and I went to my room and there was a fucking Sun Dress and a Pack of Panties on my bed.... went to sleep and woke up.. Dad gave me the cold shoulder....

Move ahead ...

Sunday we had our Normal Father/Son Golf round with my Uncle and my Cuz. He got his pierced the night before... first tee I got up there and Hooked the shit out of the ball... OOB (I usually slice). Did the same ( as we tee up 2 on 1 and 10). I usually slice because of my Bases Background. My Cuz got up and did the same ( He played bases too). Dad forgot what about the Earring after we hit and said "Damn I wonder why you both did that today?".... My Uncle chimed in " Must be the God Damn Ear rings the bunch of fukkin' @@@got's" and teed up and hit it right down the middle. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

i have about a G in each ear had them pierced for ever bitches love to lick on em

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

This is why i say what i say. If you are a 100% straight man and only like women and only want women's attention, what would possess you to get an earring and the possible attention from men? I know, they say that having an earring doesn't make you gay or like men, but why take the chance that men might hit on you or stare at you like you're on the menu? I don't know about you, but one of the biggest fears of straight men is they don't want anyone thinking they're gay. I have to imagine that most people who see men wearing earrings are thinking, "i wonder if he's gay or goes both ways". Is wearing an earring that important to have people whisper about your sexuality? I guess to some people they don't give 2 shits if anyone thinks they might be gay.

Now, if you're a rap star, you can wear an earring and no one will think twice about it. If 50 cent is wearing an earring no one is going to say he's gay (or else they'll be shot!).

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

back in high school during the hair metal days most of the guys had one and so did i back in the late 80's.however i haven't worn one in years.....

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Well, Back when. There was a Daytona 500 coming up and at the same time I was mocking my best friend Mr Audio for wearing ear rings. I'm ribbing him and mocking a little. We're just goofing around after an early morning poker game and then the word BET comers into play. Who will win the Daytona 500? Mr Audio says Jeff Gordon. Somehow it came to this. General, I'll give you the FIELD and I will take Jeff Gordon. He says if JG wins you get an ear pierced and wear a ring for 1 (ONE) year. I liked my chances a whole lot. To the end, JG wins the friggin race and the rest is history. But, It has been many years since that happened. It had to be 1997 because it was before my grandfather passed away in 99. I was really embarrassed to wear that in front of my grandfather, but a bet is a bet and I honored it. I don't know if a ring would still go thru there or not since I haven't used it for maybe 7+ years or more.

That is my story.

dirty

EOG Master

Well, Back when. There was a Daytona 500 coming up and at the same time I was mocking my best friend Mr Audio for wearing ear rings. I'm ribbing him and mocking a little. We're just goofing around after an early morning poker game and then the word BET comers into play. Who will win the Daytona 500? Mr Audio says Jeff Gordon. Somehow it came to this. General, I'll give you the FIELD and I will take Jeff Gordon. He says if JG wins you get an ear pierced and wear a ring for 1 (ONE) year. I liked my chances a whole lot. To the end, JG wins the friggin race and the rest is history. But, It has been many years since that happened. It had to be 1997 because it was before my grandfather passed away in 99. I was really embarrassed to wear that in front of my grandfather, but a bet is a bet and I honored it. I don't know if a ring would still go thru there or not since I haven't used it for maybe 7+ years or more.

That is my story.

:houra:houra:houra A Bucket head F Ag :houra:houra:houra

I put one thru a few weeks ago to screw with my Niece. I had to bust thru the back as it had grown over.... didn't hurt. the Hole in the front never grows up to my knowledge... It has been 14 years since I had a ear ring in.....

I talked to my chica today ..... BET ME BABY I AM GOING TO PANAMA SOON!!!!!!

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

Thanks, KEMO

to adorn their body, same as tatoos. i used to have 5, but about 12 years ago, my then infant son would grab them. needless to say, they became very impractical, so i stopped wearing them.

I have my left ear pierced. There's nothing wrong with it.

What the fuck does having an earring do with being gay??

Must be the way old people think I guess

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Thanks, KEMO

Greetings:

This is one question the Munchkin Man is unable to answer.

Munchkin men don't wear earrings.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I have no idea why men wear earrings. It has never looked "cool" or anything else positive to me.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

They are better than tattoos. Earings can be reomoved. Personally I would never do either but seems like kids these days are supposedly expressing themselves.

Tripjacks

EOG Veteran

Got my ears pierced when I was at the tattoo parlor one time. Probably for curiosity more than anything. Liked the way they looked, so I kept them in. Not sure why some people have such strong opinions, its just jewelry...

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Whats a taint? I got my cock pierced when i was in the adult entertainment industry.
That flap of skin between your nuts and your asshole that sees more homeless visitors in a day than Burger King during the $1 doublecheeseburger offer.