HANK GOLDBERG WEEK 1

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated
I will try to post Hank's early thoughts and plays each week. Info sometimes a little tough for me to get due to time/work constraints, but we should be OK. This year I am not listing the games he passes on, so if it isn't here, it is a pass.

WEEK 1

HOU - 3 KC has no offensive line...........& he just likes Houston in this situation. Chiefs scored 2 TD's in pre season, larry Johnson is rusty.

DEN - 3.5 LEAN +. Bills shoulf have trouble throwing.

PITT- -4.5 STEELERS have won & covered 7 straight vs. Cle. and they looked good in pre season.

JAX - 6.5/7 Jax has won 7 straight season openers by an average of 14 points. V Young has no one to throw to & Tenn is one of the most over rated teams in NFL.

ST LOUIS - 1 Rams have loaded up on the offensive side of the ball & Car. has a new Offensive coordinator.

N ENG - 6.5 Brady 10-2 vs Jets.

CHICAGO + 6 Bears were 7-1 on the road & just thinks the # is too high.

OAK -1.5 RAIDERS 7-2 in season openers, still have a decent defense. Lions are like 6-40 as a roadie.

NYG + 6 Seems to always give Dallas trouble.........still have a formidable offense, even w/o Tiki.

BALT +3 (2.5 now) LEAN.

SF -3

ESPN Sunday will probably be HOU + PITT. Then maybe CHI & JAX.

GL.................THE HITMAN

Last edited:

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated
Re: HANK GOLDBERG WEEK 1

How did Hank end up last year record wise? Thanks.

ESPN SUNDAY was 46-37-2 (55.4%)
OVERALL 97-84 8 (53.6%)

He did not do good in the playoffs, 3-8 I think. However, the previous year, '05, he went a super nice 9-1 in the playoffs along with the super bowl winner. I do not have it readily available, but that year his regular season record was similar to the above season.

dukesnider

EOG Enthusiast

His final picks should be on Sports Center between 10:30 & 11:00.....usually around 10:50....eastern time.
Hank is the NFL man!!
:party

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

I missed Hank on ESPN this morning....................anyone have his 5 pix?

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Thanks for the boost, tenman, appreciate it. I take it he went with Chicago as his play, not SD ??