Game of the Week!!!

Flip

EOG Addicted
Minnesota -2 1/2 (buy half)

This is not a homer pick. But always play the Vikings the first game of the season. They've covered the last 46 times in a row now in their opening game. That's obvioulsy an exaggeration, but the number is awfully high.

Also, Atlanta's one dimensional offense with piss poor QB Joey Harrington won't score in Minny. Minny's D is going to be a top 5 this year. Very tough against the run and Atlanta won't be able to pass with ol' Joey behind center.

The only concern is how well Tarvarious Jackson is going to play. If he can keep the mistakes and the sacks to a minimum, this should be an easy win for the Vikes.

Vikings 23
Atlanta 10
:smokesmal

Cannon

Banned
Re: Game of the Week!!!

Teams that open up as 2 1/2 point favorites or less at home are usually very stinky.

Flip

EOG Addicted

Mr. System criticizes my system.

Always play the Vikings the first week of the season. That is my system. It has year after year.

But remember, this is a marathon, not a sprint.

I plan on hitting 70% or better.

I love the Vikings defense this year. Defenses keep games close and I like the 2 1/2 points at home in their opener.

I also like are running game. Adrian Peterson is a beast. He will get plenty of carries, and when he does, watch out.

I know the Vikings QB is raw, but he has great feet and speed and can make things happen.

Flip :smokesmal

Flip

EOG Addicted

I paid way too much. This local's juice is ridiculous. Especially when you buy off a 3 or 7. It's either take a chance of losing your money from some offshore book or get screwed locally. Pick your poison.

Flip

EOG Addicted

Atlanta still hasn't scored. Vikings D looks tough. But we have to get another score or two to get some distance so we can quit sweatin this one out.

Minny's QB and WR's are their weakness. The QB is just raw and the WR's are less than average. Chester Taylor is out with a hip injury, so it's AD carryin the load. The guy is a stud.

Flip

EOG Addicted

Vikings - 24
Falcons - 3

Easy winner. Cannon and his number systems....lol

Flip :smokesmal

Flip

EOG Addicted
Re: 29-9 YTD FOOTBALL RECORD........... NFL PLAYS INSIDE.................

I'm going to have to start posting late to keep you from stealing my GOW's as one of your plays.

Flip

EOG Addicted

I posted my game on Friday. I realize that every once in a while good cappers are going to match up. But you aren't good, and I am. My GOW's are gold, and you are fool's gold. Don't take my info and use it for your glory again.

:smokesmal

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

I'm going to have to start posting late to keep you from stealing my GOW's as one of your plays.

putting this in your own thread...we have told you guys about the bashing, and causing trouble in other's picks threads....we will NOT ALLOW it...

this is final warning..