Women's Professional Football League

Why wasn't I told about the Women's Professional Football League? I just found out they are already into the fourth week of the their schedule.

If you are in Las Vegas, you can watch the Las Vegas Showgirlz take on the Dallas Diamonds at 7 pm on Channel LV1 Cox Cable Channel 19.

I don't know what games the rest of the nation will be treated to.

Gotta be more mullet haircuts in one place than at an alternative lifestyle bar.

Last edited:

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Women's Professional Football League

I don't think they are televised to the rest of the Nation... I would love to watch this

I watched a little of it before, it sucks. The women aren't models or anything. Its just like all the other sports, these top of the line women couldn't beat a middle of the road men's high school team.

I watched a little of it before, it sucks. The women aren't models or anything. Its just like all the other sports, these top of the line women couldn't beat a middle of the road men's high school team.

We don't care if they are good. To paraphrase John McEnroe, the top female tennis player in the world could not beat the top 100 male players. Nobody expects quality football from women. They have other attributes much more important to society.

I'm just looking for a train wreck.

dirty

EOG Master

I just want it to become more mainstream so a line will be put out on them. Womens NCAA and the WNBA are Cash cows., Like a damn ATM machine ... Why Not Women's Football?

Mudcat

EOG Senior Member

I'm trying to imagine the sort of women who would be playing professional football. After I dismiss the obvious images of the Lingerie Bowl and look more at the reality of the required physical assets for real football, I get a disturbing picture of big bruising women with 5 o'clock shadows.

Hopefully they check for the correct genitalia somewhere along the line.

However I can sort of relate to the "train wreck" attraction. I could see it being a fascinating mess.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Here's Elsa Nunez, she's the Showgirlz D line'man' and O line'man tipping the scales at 260. She's 5 foot 8.