The "Very Best" Cigar..

jimmycrackcorn

EOG Senior Member
I am in need of an opinion and am asking here on the forum because something tells me that we got some serious cigar smokers out there...

I have a friend that I really want to get a really nice cigar but dont know jack about cigars, so..

1. What is the De La Creme of the cigar world?
2. How much should I expect to fork out for this?
3. Where do I buy it?

Again, looking for top of the line! Nothing is too good for my friend on this.

Thanks in advance for all the help. JCC

cris4700

EOG Member
Re: The "Very Best" Cigar..

I like the Cohiba Sublime brand. Very hard to find. Boxes run at least $600 per for 25. I have some sticks available if you can't find on your own.
There are more expensive cigars out there that may be dipped in expensive cognacs but they are in the novelty catagory in my opinion.
Trinidads are very nice as well

cris4700

EOG Member

Cigarinternational may be good, but no cubans. I'm unfamilar with the site, just noticed the best cigars are not available

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Cigarinternational may be good, but no cubans. I'm unfamilar with the site, just noticed the best cigars are not available

very true cris - no cubans there. i really only smoke stuff in the $2-5 range though - any good maduro. this outfit has daily and weekly specials that i take advantage of - guess what i like best about them is the service..always delivered in 2 days