I Have Become "What's His Name" at LVA.

DrunkHorseplayer

EOG Addicted
Re: I Have Become "What's His Name" at LVA.

Apparently there was a change in management or ownership at FP (now called LVA sports forum, I think) and that resulted in a change in the rules regarding what is permissible and what isn't. They run the site therefore they make the rules: yes, I endorse that.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

I find myself not posting as much or viewing as much as I once did at LVA (formerly known as Fezziksplace).

Cobbler

EOG Addicted

Apparently there was a change in management or ownership at FP (now called LVA sports forum, I think) and that resulted in a change in the rules regarding what is permissible and what isn't. They run the site therefore they make the rules: yes, I endorse that.

Damn...you sound like you are too much of a p ussy to give an opinion.

Do you endorse the rules, or just their right to make the rules?

dirty

EOG Master

I'm always nice, Shrinky. You know that.

However, I do have to admit that a thought crossed my mind about this 3-way call with you, General and Dirty. The 3 stooge braintrust trying to repair Pioneers psyche.

I believe that, if it even happened, this call contained nothing but rowdy laughter about what a tool pioneer is and you proferred absolutely no rebukes for that bully Dirty. Now, understand that I am not calling Pioneer a 'tool'.

I'm not sayin'. I'm just sayin'.

Kosar I needed a good laugh after the day I have had. Thanks Buddy :cheers:cheers

mofome

Banned

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by pioneer
Perhaps you missed this post, Shrink, in the Isiah Thomas linquistics thread...

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by dirty (Isaiah Thomas Sets Linguistic Rules For USA)
Don 't Mind Pioneer he is just "Set in his Bible thumping and knowitall" ways

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Shrink/General:

Why do you allow dirty to stalk me in this forum and continuously attack me, the poster, instead of addressing what I post? This is a perfect example of what dirty does everyday to me and Identity and others he doesn't like in this forum. I haven't posted anything in this thread that even hints at "Bible thumping" or "know-it-all". I have posted the truth and pointed out where JJ has lied or misrepresented the truth.

Dirty doesn't address anything I post but instead just attacks me. You, Shrink, said in the "Journeyman thread" here recently that if one of your mods acted the way that journeyman did at the RX that you would remove him. Dirty's actions in this forum are just as egregious; now is the chance to practice what you preach, Shrink. Of course I have no delusions that you will do the right thing here as you, Shrink, are guilty (although to a much lesser degree) of the same thing, ie. attacking me the poster, instead of addressing what I say. I must admit that the General is not guilty of the same thing as I try to engage him and he just ignores my posts, even when I challenge him.<!-- google_ad_section_end --></I>

stop being such a faggot.

Mo....not Pioneers fault he is pissed at the world. i would be too if i had to sit on a phonebook to reach my keyboard.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

DrunkHorseplayer

EOG Addicted

Damn...you sound like you are too much of a p ussy to give an opinion.

Do you endorse the rules, or just their right to make the rules?

Here's my opinion moron; I endorse their right to make the rules. That should be relatively obvious.

Cobbler

EOG Addicted

Here's my opinion moron; I endorse their right to make the rules. That should be relatively obvious.

Sounds good sweetheart. So when you say "Most of what you post is nonsense, that's why your (rightfully) barred from LVA."...

that means LVA has the right to make the rules. I get it now.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

pioneer,

Maybe this will help?

I believe Dirty was wrong to resort to ad hominem attacks against you...

However, if I may give you some constructive criticism, there are times when you appear to be testing limits and getting under other posters' skin...

I am not saying you deserve this type of treatment, especially from one of our mods here, but I am just attempting to point out your part in it from someone who wasn't involved...

DrunkHorseplayer,

Who declared you G-d?

If giving out more winners than losers mixed in with some cynical posts is nonsense, then I guess we'd have to ban many more posters at EOG according to your HIGH standards, myself included...

Their loss is our gain, imho..

Ken

Duh....of course dirty was wrong. And thanks for your CC, I realize full well how annoying the truth can be. I am more than willing and ready to defend ANYTHING I post....I find few challengers here though. Most, like you and dirty, don't want to discuss what I post but want to instead just attack me. For example, your standard response to DH, "Who declared you God?"...you, and dirty, have used that on me also. It's clever Shrink, very clever...so clever I can't even respond to it. Almost as clever as dirty's insults are harmful to my psyche.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Dirty,

Stop picking on Pioneer. Some people just can't take it without whining incessantly. :rolleyes: It looks like you got a good talkin' to, so let's clean this terrible problem up. Ok?

And Almost Alright,

There are others of us that have to sit on a phone book to reach the keyboard, but we're not all so controversial and argumentative. Some of us are downright pleasant! Always!

Kosar,
I wouldn't dare call you an idiot as that might be perceived as an ad hominen attack on you as opposed to what it really is, ie. the God's honest truth. But I will say this...I have over 1700 posts here...find one that shows me whining. When you can't, then your accusation of me as incessantly whining proves that you are an idiot!

pioneer,

I believe you hijacked this thread enough already.

It had absolutely NOTHING at all to do with you, but I went out of my way to respond...

Please start another one if you feel that my last reply to you wasn't exactly what you wanted to here...

I admitted Dirty could have handled things better and now you either accept it or you don't...

Geeze....

P.S.

Calling kosar an idiot at the end of your last post is indeed an ad hominem argument...

THE SHRINK

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

pioneer,

I believe you hijacked this thread enough already.

It had absolutely NOTHING at all to do with you, but I went out of my way to respond...

Please start another one if you feel that my last reply to you wasn't exactly what you wanted to here...

I admitted Dirty could have handled things better and now you either accept it or you don't...

Geeze....

P.S.

Calling kosar an idiot at the end of your last post is indeed an ad hominem argument...

THE SHRINK

Am I allowed to respond to your post here? You don't read real well do ya, Shrink? Please show where I called kosar an idiot?

Kosar,
I wouldn't dare call you an idiot as that might be perceived as an ad hominen attack on you as opposed to what it really is, ie. the God's honest truth. But I will say this...I have over 1700 posts here...find one that shows me whining. When you can't, then your accusation of me as incessantly whining proves that <B>you are an idiot!</B>

:+clueless

Shrinkster,

I think this Pioneer fellow dwells in his own airtight reality, where his many contradictions tapdance around your forum each day for his personal edification.

We should just get on bent knee and be thankful we don't have to wake up in that reality with him every morning. :thumbsup

Katie

EOG Master

Duh....of course dirty was wrong. And thanks for your CC, I realize full well how annoying the truth can be. I am more than willing and ready to defend ANYTHING I post....I find few challengers here though. Most, like you and dirty, don't want to discuss what I post but want to instead just attack me. For example, your standard response to DH, "Who declared you God?"...you, and dirty, have used that on me also. It's clever Shrink, very clever...so clever I can't even respond to it. Almost as clever as dirty's insults are harmful to my psyche.

pioneer, perhaps if you stopped attacking others on a regular basis people would be more willing to discuss your posts to your satisfaction. in any event, i think your repeated attacks on ken are uncalled for and disgusting. ken doesn't desrve this crap. i think it shows what a good person he is that he allows you to continue posting.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by pioneer

Kosar,
I wouldn't dare call you an idiot as that might be perceived as an ad hominen attack on you as opposed to what it really is, ie. the God's honest truth. But I will say this...I have over 1700 posts here...find one that shows me whining. When you can't, then your accusation of me as incessantly whining proves that you are an idiot!

Thank you for posting the proof that I DID NOT call kosar an idiot....the only thing missing is your concession.

ps. to skyweasel: just saying that I post many contradictions does not make it so. I'll give you the same challenge that I just gave to kosar, with the same results!

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

pioneer, perhaps if you stopped attacking others on a regular basis people would be more willing to discuss your posts to your satisfaction. in any event, i think your repeated attacks on ken are uncalled for and disgusting. ken doesn't desrve this crap. i think it shows what a good person he is that he allows you to continue posting.

I realize it's hard for you to think with Ken's unit in your mouth, but that's just the point...I have not attacked Ken or anyone else, but instead what they have posted!

Katie

EOG Master

I realize it's hard for you to think with Ken's unit in your mouth, but that's just the point...I have not attacked Ken or anyone else, but instethe fact that he allows you to have your say.ad what they have posted!

excuse me, but i think you just attacked me.
why don't you just give ken a rest and appreciate the fact that he allows you to post here. he really doesn't have to do that. i have known ken for many years and he is a good perain and a good friend. i don't think he desrves this.

dirty

EOG Master

I realize it's hard for you to think with Ken's unit in your mouth, but that's just the point...I have not attacked Ken or anyone else, but instead what they have posted!

And why Miss Scarlett and her Family should have to read this is beyond me.

ps. to skyweasel: just saying that I post many contradictions does not make it so. I'll give you the same challenge that I just gave to kosar, with the same results!

I wish I had the time or the interest to parry your obsessions, but alas, they are -EV (entertainment value).

See ya round the forum, bud! :+waving-5

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

This type of thread is exactly why I chose to leave LVA.

Reading this just tires me out and disappoints me.

I can only guess the LVA people are laughing as they read this.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Why would they be reading this? Why would they read a post from JJ on another board when they banned him from their site?

Btw, why would you read a post over here from a poster who was banned at LVA for doing exactly the thing that tires you out and disappoints you? When you see JJ, just click on ignore and you won't be tired and disappointed ever again.

Why would they be reading this? Why would they read a post from JJ on another board when they banned him from their site?

Btw, why would you read a post over here from a poster who was banned at LVA for doing exactly the thing that tires you out and disappoints you? When you see JJ, just click on ignore and you won't be tired and disappointed ever again.

I would have to agree with what Flamingo Kid posted above...

Then why read it? :+clueless

No one is forcing you to and you could have turned away and found another thread that appeals to you...

The basic philosphy behind this site is to tolerate all points of view, allow freedom of speech, recognize the importance of Entertainment Value, while giving our posters some valuable information about online gambling...

Not all of this is achieved on one thread but I do believe it is happening and evolving throughout the site...

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Kosar,

Well Pioneer whining is a variable term. To some, your daily repeatitive posts of picking apart words and using the same tired argumentitive approach may not be defined as whining. But to most your posts would definetly have you the clubhouse leader in the whiney bitch open. Jazz it up man, try a new style, or are you that one dimensional?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

The basic philosphy behind this site is to tolerate all points of view, allow freedom of speech, recognize the importance of Entertainment Value, while giving our posters some valuable information about online gambling...

Not all of this is achieved on one thread but I do believe it is happening and evolving throughout the site...

Well said<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

Originally Posted by pioneer
did u or did u not post a horse play and did it finish last ????????????, just yes or no

The Professor

EOG Enthusiast

Once every so often in threads on this site, online pissing contests take precedent over the collective effort for like-minded bettors to win money picking games. Someone usually clarifies this point somewhere in the thread and since no one seems to have made it yet, I feel compelled to do so now. It's a Friday before a football weekend, y'all- are there not more pressing things to worry about?

P.S. Jeff Jones is pretty great for the site.

P.P.S.

I agree that Jeff is good for EOG but I wonder what will happen if he "accidentally' runs into Fezzik again this weekend? :doh1

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Square plays and parlay cards. He brings excellence to the board. Literally.

Kosar,
I have over 1700 posts here...find one that shows me whining.

Pick almost any of your posts in this thread alone.

Ohhhhhhhh, they're picking on me. Wahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Shrink, shrink, Wahhhhhhhh! Why do you allow dirty to pick on me? Ad Hominem (with an 'm' at the end, btw, not an 'n') attacks must end!

To me, that's whining. Maybe to you, that's just your way of life.

Whatever the case, they apparently all got together, in a huge waste of time, and agreed that you have thin skin and to lay off you a bit.

It's funny, all you seem to do is get into childish arguments about any and all subjects, yet you run and cry when you get some back. That's pathetic.

:+waving-5

:LMAO

snafu

Hi Kosar

see you in January :thumbsup

Hey Andrew,

Sorry, I missed your post from before about this recent party. Oddsmaker, or whatever it was. Thanks, man, would have been great to see you and Emma again. Just didn't really interest me this time.

I'd love to hook up with you guys again in January, but it will only be if it's in the Bahamas, and I kind of get the impression that the lean is for Vegas. I've been to Vegas at least 35 times, with all trips from the east coast and none with direct flights. It's a miserable trip, and add in that i'm generally sick of Vegas and also that i'll be out there 2 weeks later for a SB party, and, well, I definitely won't make this party if it's out there.

More importantly, I hope all is well with you and Emma!

Mrs 748

EOG Member

Hey Andrew,

Sorry, I missed your post from before about this recent party. Oddsmaker, or whatever it was. Thanks, man, would have been great to see you and Emma again. Just didn't really interest me this time.

I'd love to hook up with you guys again in January, but it will only be if it's in the Bahamas, and I kind of get the impression that the lean is for Vegas. I've been to Vegas at least 35 times, with all trips from the east coast and none with direct flights. It's a miserable trip, and add in that i'm generally sick of Vegas and also that i'll be out there 2 weeks later for a SB party, and, well, I definitely won't make this party if it's out there.

More importantly, I hope all is well with you and Emma!

Hey Kosar.
We are both fine thanks,
It was such a shame we missed you in September.
hope you are well, and lets hope the bash is in the Bahamas as we would love to see you again dude.
xxxxx

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Jeff what are you becoming an attention whore? You got banned from LVA so why do you care what they say? Stop going to the site to see what's going on. They are doing alright without you as you can see!