EOG BLAST 2008!! VEGAS OR BAHAMAS!!

mofome

Banned
Re: EOG BLAST 2008!! VEGAS OR BAHAMAS!!

might as well have amazing race eog addition. i get Mofome because he can stay up all night and drive us to the next checkpoint. Then when he crashes (no pun intended) and the sun comes up i can take over. Damn we will be a 24/7 globe hopping dream team.

longest ive made it was 6 and a half days with no sleep. we're set. we're ready to dominate.

that being said...i cant wait for the bash.

:houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

andrew - you scare me. and that is your good side

Bahamas

Vegas (So nice of "MO" to allow me to use these pix of him - thanks Mo!)

Mrs 748

EOG Member

Is this why so many of you Gays, i mean guys want to go to Vegas?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Is this why so many of you Gays, i mean guys want to go to Vegas?

Emma - if anything ever happens between you and that sick demented hubby of yours (and i mean that in a loving way) contact me ASAP - i love you! :LMAO

you are every bit as warped as Andrew. i wanna say i look forward to meeting both of you at the Blast - but i'm not so sure of that anymore. not sure who is scarier among the 3 of us - it is that close

andrew748

Banned

Emma - if anything ever happens between you and that sick demented hubby of yours (and i mean that in a loving way) contact me ASAP - i love you! :LMAO

you are every bit as warped as Andrew. i wanna say i look forward to meeting both of you at the Blast - but i'm not so sure of that anymore. not sure who is scarier among the 3 of us - it is that close
please don't encourage her :LMAO

KimLee

EOG Member

"Branson, Missouri? ... Andy Williams and Debbie Reynolds ... and Robert Goulet!"

Don't forget the Osmonds. Donny and Marie can sing "I'm a little bit country" and Jimmy can sing "One Bad Apple".

Where do I buy a bus ticket to Macau?

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

WOW JUST LOOKED AT THE MONTH AND WE SHOULD START LOOOKING FOR AIRFARE SHORTLY...............WHICH WAY SHOULD I GO...........VEGAS OR THE BAHAMAS??????????????

WHICH WEEKEND ???????? IASS UME THE SAME ONE???????????:party

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

WOW JUST LOOKED AT THE MONTH AND WE SHOULD START LOOOKING FOR AIRFARE SHORTLY...............WHICH WAY SHOULD I GO...........VEGAS OR THE BAHAMAS??????????????

WHICH WEEKEND ???????? IASS UME THE SAME ONE???????????

agree

no matter where it is - and preferences have been stated for both places - the sooner a decision is made plane reservations can be made for those who need to do so

i sense Shrink knows this and will say something within the next few weeks - at the latest

Shrink should go all out for us and get us tickets to one of the Championship games. With all his connections he should be able to get a group section at a discount shouldn't he? :+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3