PICTURES!! FISHING/AIRCRAFT CARRIERS!1 ETC!!

MY BOATS!!

TWO MONTANAS/ THE GLUE'S BOY AND HIS BROTHER-IN-LAW!!

MINI GLUE!!

TWO REAL NICE FLOUNDER!!

CHESAPEAKE BAY EARLY SUNDAY MORNING!!

CARRIER PIER NAS NORFOLK!!

SUNRISE ON THE BAY!!

COUSIN RICKY STARTING THE DAY!!

CONTAINER SHIP HEADING OUT!!

FLOUNDER LINE UP!!

FORT WOOL!!

HAULING ASS TO THE BALTIMORE CHANNEL!!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: PICTURES!! FISHING/AIRCRAFT CARRIERS!1 ETC!!

nice pix but there is ONE thing missing from these pix

actually - 2 "things" missing and 2 "things" that should be included in EVERY set of pix posted of the Montana/Glue family

nice pix, though looks like the posse had a great time

my only question is:

"Why did Ken name his boat 'Mol' and where is the other ship that size he owns that ALSO transports all of his money?"

I DON'T HAVE ANY RECENT PICTURES OF MRS GLUE, BUT I'LL GET SOME NEXT WEEKEND!

HERE ONE OF MRS MONTANA FOR YOU BOZOS!! LOL!!

sl55

EOG Veteran

Nice looking flounder there tony.Man I miss that shit.:cheers

It's about time you put MRS. MONTANA in here...

I understand she wants to see her cousin, Hannah soon...:cheers

sl55

EOG Veteran

SL55 I love flounder fishing!! It's awesome!! MAY'N!!:dancefool
4 more years and I retire and I'll be out everyday.Most relaxing hobby there is.I envy you be able to do it while you are young:cheers

YOUR RIGHT!! SHE'S USED TO GETTING WHAT SHE WANTS!! LOL!! BUT THIS IS DIFFERENT!! HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!:LMAO

4 more years and I retire and I'll be out everyday.Most relaxing hobby there is.I envy you be able to do it while you are young:cheers

IF YOU EVER GET TO VIRGINIA LET ME KNOW!! I'LL TAKE YOU ANYTIME!! MAY'N!!:thumbsup I'LL EVEN TAKE THE KID!!!:+textinb3 :cheers :+textinb3

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I DON'T HAVE ANY RECENT PICTURES OF MRS GLUE, BUT I'LL GET SOME NEXT WEEKEND!

HERE ONE OF MRS MONTANA FOR YOU BOZOS!! LOL!!

MUCH better but next time the top and skirt has to go - way too many clothes on. next time just her smile would be ideal (i know that on Nov 2 when we hook up you will use that time to determine how many feet away the restraining order will keep me from Mrs Montana at the Jan Blast --- in the Bahamas - of course. i am hopeful for less than 300 but if it is like most women - it will probably be more :+textinb3 )

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Cooooool, then I'm a caveman.......My father for the last 35 years has ALWAYS been ahead of the curve and had ONE of the baddest bass boats made evey so often.....I could have been a pro if I would have listen to him, but fishing IS GAY.........Can't stand it, ps Julio Lugo SUCKS.......Stand in a boat in 90 degree weather and not get a hit for a couple of hours, hell I'm sure sucking a COCK would be easier.............FUCK ALL YALL BEEATCHES

The Devil

EOG Master

I NEVER SAW A BOAT WITH A BASKETBALL HOOP BEFORE......:houra

Cooooool, then I'm a caveman.......My father for the last 35 years has ALWAYS been ahead of the curve and had ONE of the baddest bass boats made evey so often.....I could have been a pro if I would have listen to him, but fishing IS GAY.........Can't stand it, ps Julio Lugo SUCKS.......Stand in a boat in 90 degree weather and not get a hit for a couple of hours, hell I'm sure sucking a COCK would be easier.............FUCK ALL YALL BEEATCHES

:LMAO if i had ten bucks for everything you shoulda or coulda been i'd be rich!! LOL!!!:LMAO

WHAT ABOUT THEM AIRLINE TICKETS?

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

question is did you make it back by the 1 o'clock kick off?:rolleyes:

TONY... NICE ROCK YOU GOT THERE ON MRS MONTANAS HAND MAYN...

TONY... NICE ROCK YOU GOT THERE ON MRS MONTANAS HAND MAYN...

thanks pipe!!

that ring or lack of it has been the subject of several conversations here at EOG!

the first EOG BLAST she didn't wear her rings and I caught shit of that from some people.

now she wants a 10 year anniversary ring next year, so i proposed trading it in for a nicer ring. still a debate!