CONGRATULATIONS NEW YORK YANKEES!

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: CONGRATULATIONS NEW YORK YANKEES!

THAT'S GREAT NEWS......

I AM SO HAPPY FOR ALL YOU YANKEE FANS...........

Although a Cubs-Red Sox world series would be fun to see Wrigley and Fenway parks. That would rock

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

FLAMINGO,I never thought they were going to make the playoffs... I WAS WRONG!!!! I still think theYanks are not going to win the worldseries...

sl55

EOG Veteran

13 in a row Kid,now we need to get the old guys rested for the big show:+sports2- :+sports2- :+drinks-4

mofome

Banned

give me a minute....i'll try to take part in this thread later. i cant stomach it right now.

:+puking-

lets see, they paid 26 million for igawa, they pay 10 million for pavano....those two cost the yanks more than the marlins make. 36 million for 2 wins.

:+excited-

sl55

EOG Veteran

give me a minute....i'll try to take part in this thread later. i cant stomach it right now.

lets see, they paid 26 million for igawa, they pay 10 million for pavano....those two cost the yanks more than the marlins make. 36 million for 2 wins.

Maybe thats why the marlins are not in the playoffs and think a big night is when more than a 100 fans show up.Fuck it if George wants to spend his money friviously as long as they keep fielding a winner.Does old pinchpenny Angelos ring a bell?:cheers

mofome

Banned

Maybe thats why the marlins are not in the playoffs and think a big night is when more than a 100 fans show up.Fuck it if George wants to spend his money friviously as long as they keep fielding a winner.Does old pinchpenny Angelos ring a bell?:cheers

1) the marlins have a ring since the yanks last won one. josh beckett ring a bell?

2) the marlins dont have that kind of money. someone was going to own the yanks, it happens to be george, they have a ton more money than everyone else. congrats on having a huge city....or something.

3) yeah, ive heard of angelos before. worst owner in all of sports.

4) its impossible not to field a 'winner' when you spend 8 times as much as some of the other teams. whats pathetic is having no pitching with that kind of budget. cash is the worst gm in sports. easily. its not close.

5) i would love for my owner to spend a ton and buy a team. i dont care, its not my money, its just bad for the game, imo. the marlins make Much Much Much Much better moves than the yanks, they just cant pay for the FAs.

miguel cab and hanley is a better right side of the inf than arod and jeter.

:smokesmal

sl55

EOG Veteran

1) the marlins have a ring since the yanks last won one. josh beckett ring a bell?

2) the marlins dont have that kind of money. someone was going to own the yanks, it happens to be george, they have a ton more money than everyone else. congrats on having a huge city....or something.

4) its impossible not to field a 'winner' when you spend 8 times as much as some of the other teams. whats pathetic is having no pitching with that kind of budget. cash is the worst gm in sports. easily. its not close.

5) i would love for my owner to spend a ton and buy a team. i dont care, its not my money, its just bad for the game, imo. the marlins make Much Much Much Much better moves than the yanks, they just cant pay for the FAs.

Just fucking with you MO,thought you be wore out after taking on the rx contingent all night singlehanded:LMAO :LMAO

cincy_

EOG Veteran

Like I said, there USED TO be a day when the Yankees ONLY goal was a World Series ... anything less was unacceptable.

... yet in 2007, even a wildcard berth brings out the bubbly and gives them boners.

Like the title says, CONGRATULATIONS NEW YORK YANKEES! ... you are a wild card team.

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

MOFOME, GREAT POINT WITH THE MARLINS.... I will give you another team... THE BRAVES!!!! Losing key players almost everyyear, such as, GREG MAD, GARYSHEFIELD,JAVY LOPES AND TOM GLAVINE... the Braves still find a way to compete every year... For me the Braves are the best RUN FRANCHISE IN THE LAST 15 PLUS YEARS...

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Like I said, there USED TO be a day when the Yankees ONLY goal was a World Series ... anything less was unacceptable.

... yet in 2007, even a wildcard berth brings out the bubbly and gives them boners.

Like the title says, CONGRATULATIONS NEW YORK YANKEES! ... you are a wild card team.

Gee thanks, i appreciate the kind words on this wonderful day. Glad you could stop by my thread and spread good cheer. Appreciate it.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Thanks for the kind words, i appreciate you stopping by my thread to issue your congratulations to the Yankees. You're all class.

mofome

Banned

Thanks for the kind words, i appreciate you stopping by my thread to issue your congratulations to the Yankees. You're all class.

you're an assclown with an IQ that would depress the average rabbit.

:cheers

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

FLAMINGO, YOU JUST DONT GET IT!!!! HOW MANY TEAMS CAN ACTUALLY AFORD TO INVEST MONEY ON BUST PLAYERS LIKE PAVANO AND IGWAGA AND COME BACK AND SIGN THE ROCKET MONG FOR 25 MLL A YEAR??? NO TEAM!!!!!!

sl55

EOG Veteran

you're an assclown with an IQ that would depress the average rabbit.

That statement is absurd Mo,you never saw the way bugsbunny outsmarted Elmer fudd:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

FLAMINGO, YOU JUST DONT GET IT!!!! HOW MANY TEAMS CAN ACTUALLY AFORD TO INVEST MONEY ON BUST PLAYERS LIKE PAVANO AND IGWAGA AND COME BACK AND SIGN THE ROCKET MONG FOR 25 MLL A YEAR??? NO TEAM!!!!!!

oh yeah, 28 mill for roger. :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

igawa, pavano, roger = 64 million bucks for 8 wins :suit:

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

IF THERE WAS A SALARY CAP IN BASEBALL..... THE YANKS WOULD BE THE NY KNICKS OF BASEBALL TODAY.... IN A PHUCKING BIND FOR YEARS TO COME!!!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Lets say you're right that no team can afford to give a Japanese pitcher 50 million just to TALK to him except the Yanks. What does that matter? If your best friend was a multi millionaire and he was dating a really hot girl (who was only dating him because he's rich) would you hold it against him? No, you'd say "good for you" and you would do it too if you could. Same thing with the Yanks...if your team could spend the money, you'd be happy as a clam.

Be mad at the other teams who DONT spend money. The New York Yankees give MILLIONS to revenue sharing thru luxury tax...they actually GIVE money to all the other teams. The Yankees create TONS of revenue for all the other teams. Go ask the KC Royals or the Tampa Rays how many more people show up at their home games when the Yankees are in town. That's revenue jack. Thats money that is created by the Yankees that goes into the pockets of the KC Royals owner and the Tampa Devil Rays owner.

Also, the Yankees donated 1 million dollars to Hurricane Katrina...no one else donated anything close to that in MLB. The Yankees are also doing tons of stuff behind the scenes with their money, they are very generous in that regard.

If you hate the Yankees that's fine, you are allowed to be jealous of their success....most people are.

mofome

Banned

Jason Giambi 7 years, 120 million bucks, .239 BA, 36 RBI :suit:

nick markakis, 10 dollars, 4 years, .294 BA, 110 RBI and 22 HR. :+excited-

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Jason Giambi 7 years, 120 million bucks, .239 BA, 36 RBI :suit:

nick markakis, 10 dollars, 4 years, .294 BA, 110 RBI and 22 HR. :+excited-

You know what? Those guys who make 10 dollars and put up gaudy stats eventually make millions. Anyone who bats 300 and has over 100 RBIs is destined to make a few mil a season or more. its just a matter of being young.

I bet you didn't know that when the Yanks won the WS in 1996 the COMBINED salary of Jeter, Rivera and Pettitte was 600k. SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND. Combined.

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

MOFOME, what was the name of the qb from michian who sign a big deal with the yanks and didnt even play one inning of pro baseball???

mofome

Banned

Lets say you're right that no team can afford to give a Japanese pitcher 50 million just to TALK to him except the Yanks. What does that matter? If your best friend was a multi millionaire and he was dating a really hot girl (who was only dating him because he's rich) would you hold it against him? No, you'd say "good for you" and you would do it too if you could. Same thing with the Yanks...if your team could spend the money, you'd be happy as a clam.

Be mad at the other teams who DONT spend money. The New York Yankees give MILLIONS to revenue sharing thru luxury tax...they actually GIVE money to all the other teams. The Yankees create TONS of revenue for all the other teams. Go ask the KC Royals or the Tampa Rays how many more people show up at their home games when the Yankees are in town. That's revenue jack. Thats money that is created by the Yankees that goes into the pockets of the KC Royals owner and the Tampa Devil Rays owner.

Also, the Yankees donated 1 million dollars to Hurricane Katrina...no one else donated anything close to that in MLB. The Yankees are also doing tons of stuff behind the scenes with their money, they are very generous in that regard.

If you hate the Yankees that's fine, you are allowed to be jealous of their success....most people are.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

-your first point, useless.
-other teams dont have anywhere near as much money as the yanks.
-baseball shares some tv revenue and some tax. so what? you know why people show up to watch the yankees you fucking idiot? because they pay so much more to get all the names in baseball and people want to see them. if the yanks were 0-400 they would get some people there, but not nearly as many. NY is the biggest city in the country. thats not because the yankees play there. so, the reason they have more fans at road games is BECAUSE they have so much more money. because so many people have ties to that city. people like you are so simple that its boring. maybe if the yanks didnt buy every good player, those teams would have more good players, and therefore win more games, and more people would be at their games when the yanks were not in town, dumbass. so, in that respect, the yanks hurt those cities, and those teams, and those fans. you, my little friend, are dense.

mofome

Banned

You know what? Those guys who make 10 dollars and put up gaudy stats eventually make millions. Anyone who bats 300 and has over 100 RBIs is destined to make a few mil a season or more. its just a matter of being young.

I bet you didn't know that when the Yanks won the WS in 1996 the COMBINED salary of Jeter, Rivera and Pettitte was 600k. SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND. Combined.

uh yeah, i bet i did know that. i bet there is nothing in the world that you know that i dont. even the warm feel of the punany you once came out of.

i also know that rivera was a starter and i know the yanks were better before they started buying players and treating the rest of the league like their farm system. i know mike lowell came up with you ladies and i know you bore me out of my mind.

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

FLAMINGO, HOW MUCH DID DAVID CONE MAKE? WADE BOGGS? CECIL FIELDER? JOHN WHETLAND?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

-your first point, useless.
-other teams dont have anywhere near as much money as the yanks.
-baseball shares some tv revenue and some tax. so what? you know why people show up to watch the yankees you fucking idiot? because they pay so much more to get all the names in baseball and people want to see them. if the yanks were 0-400 they would get some people there, but not nearly as many. NY is the biggest city in the country. thats not because the yankees play there. so, the reason they have more fans at road games is BECAUSE they have so much more money. because so many people have ties to that city. people like you are so simple that its boring. maybe if the yanks didnt buy every good player, those teams would have more good players, and therefore win more games, and more people would be at their games when the yanks were not in town, dumbass. so, in that respect, the yanks hurt those cities, and those teams, and those fans. you, my little friend, are dense.

Oh BOO HOO CRY ME A RIVER.

Poor mofo got his itty bitty feelings hurt by the big bad yankees spending all this money WAAAAAAAAA. Go cry to someone who cares you dimwit.

mofome

Banned

Oh BOO HOO CRY ME A RIVER.

Poor mofo got his itty bitty feelings hurt by the big bad yankees spending all this money WAAAAAAAAA. Go cry to someone who cares you dimwit.

ah, so i shit all over your points, prove that i know much more than you and am 97 times brighter than you, and you come back with this. btw, whats 97 times 1? my IQ is 97? fuck, ive just insulted myself.
ive already stated that i would like my teams to spend in that manner if they could, but its not good for the game. just recognize your place and go on with your morning. you never thought about any of the things i said, you really had no reply, you decided who cares you love the yanks, and thats it. simple enough.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

ah, so i shit all over your points, prove that i know much more than you and am 97 times brighter than you, and you come back with this. btw, whats 97 times 1? my IQ is 97? fuck, ive just insulted myself.
ive already stated that i would like my teams to spend in that manner if they could, but its not good for the game. just recognize your place and go on with your morning. you never thought about any of the things i said, you really had no reply, you decided who cares you love the yanks, and thats it. simple enough.

\\:LMAO

mofome

Banned

MY POINT IS THAT THE YANKS HAVE ALWAYS HAD STAR PLAYERS AND ALWAYS END UP SPENDING MORE MONEY THEN OTHER TEAMS...

yanks drive the market up so much that other teams can not compete. a few teams can every once in a while on a player or two...but the yanks pay 10 mill + per position. pathetic that they dont win 125 games.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

MY POINT IS THAT THE YANKS HAVE ALWAYS HAD STAR PLAYERS AND ALWAYS END UP SPENDING MORE MONEY THEN OTHER TEAMS...

Bill Gates has more money than anyone who lives in the USA, should he NOT spend it because it might hurt someone's feelings?