Memo to the METS

mofome

Banned
Re: Memo to the METS

you really expect the mets to beat mike bacsik in late september? please.

there is one SP, in the top part of the mets organization thats worse the pelfrey, his name is philip humber. he is a fat waste that they tried to unload at the deadline. he is awful today and always will be. poor poor mets pitching.

sl55

EOG Veteran

you really expect the mets to beat mike bacsik in late september? please.

there is one SP, in the top part of the mets organization thats worse the pelfrey, his name is philip humber. he is a fat waste that they tried to unload at the deadline. he is awful today and always will be. poor poor mets pitching.

MO,why you gotta piss in the old guys wheaties:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

MO,why you gotta piss in the old guys wheaties:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

nothing personal to devil, i just cant stand them. i cant stand how they talk about their players like their stars. pelfrey is a fucking joke and i said that before the start of the season when people were claiming he would be a big winner for the mets. then this humber dude, they tried to get chad cordero for him at the deadling and acted like they were giving him away. cordero has 100+ mlb saves for a bad baseball team already while humber eats donuts and keeps an era of 4 and a half in AAA. hell, cordero is only a few months older than humber and he puts up Much better numbers in the majors, than humber does in the minors, and the mets try to pawn him off like hes a stud. this pantload allows more hits in the minors than he gets Ks and he came up labled a power arm.
:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

his era of 95.34 in the majors is pretty sweet. maybe if he punted the ball to the plate he could take someone by surprise and get an out.

:+excited-

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

People are forgetting how DISMAL the St Louis Cardials were in the final 10 games of the season LAST year. Gee, i wonder what happened. No one gave them a snowballs chance in hell of doing ANYTHING.

Devil, keep the faith. Until the Phillies actually PASS you, you are still in front. Last time i checked, the Mets were still in front. Granted, its ugly at this point, but first place is first place. I know its only one game, but at this point in the year, one game is REALLY hard to make up.

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

People are forgetting how DISMAL the St Louis Cardials were in the final 10 games of the season LAST year. Gee, i wonder what happened. No one gave them a snowballs chance in hell of doing ANYTHING.

Devil, keep the faith. Until the Phillies actually PASS you, you are still in front. Last time i checked, the Mets were still in front. Granted, its ugly at this point, but first place is first place. I know its only one game, but at this point in the year, one game is REALLY hard to make up.
I HATE when people use the STLOUIS CARDINALS of 006 as an example.. THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN EVERY YEAR!!!!

mofome

Banned

I HATE when people use the STLOUIS CARDINALS of 006 as an example.. THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN EVERY YEAR!!!!

:nono

no dennis, it happens every year and everyone but flamingofag forgot about the cards. hes shared insight with us that we should forever be thankful for.

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

DEVIL KEEP THE FAITH.... FLAMINGO WHY FEEL BAD FOR THE METS??? ARE YOU SERIOUS??:+clueless :+clueless