How Far will USF move up?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
After arguably their biggest win in team history, and a pretty convincing one at that, it wasnt a fluke, how far will they move up the rankings with a marquis win?

Will they crack the top 10 next week?

Alot will depend on how many teams ahead lose, but knowing that WV will drop and their will be a loser in the Cal/Oregon game, you figure they will vault a couple others as well, they could be sitting in the top 10 come next week.....:+waving-5

seattle slew

EOG Senior Member
Re: How Far will USF move up?

They have to move ahead of WVa. for sure, so they likely go to 12-14, and West Virginia drops to 14-16.

South Florida was awesome tonight on defense. To shut Wva. down like that was impressive.

S. Florida is better than #17 Vtech, #16 S. Car, #15 Georgia, #14 Kent, #13, Clem, #12 BC, #10 Rutgers, #9 Wisky, #7 Texas, and #6 Cal.

I think Oregon, Ohio St., W. Vir., Florida, Okla, LSU and SC are the only teams better than S. Florida.

Hard to say ID. I still think though they left a lot of questions should WVU lose another game or two this year. They weren't overwhelming at Auburn and Auburn isn't doing much.

It still begs the question I asked last week, if Florida ends up 12-1 and wins its conference championship and USF is 12-0, who gets the nod for a potential title game? I'm having a hard time reading into that one since the Big East isn't the WAC...this isn't Boise State here.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

They have to move ahead of WVa. for sure, so they likely go to 12-14, and West Virginia drops to 14-16.

One would logically think so, but don't count on it. Kentucky was still behind Louisville after they beat them straight up 2 weeks ago! The polls are a joke anyway, the only thing that matters is what happens on the field....which is why we need a CFB playoff!

dirty

EOG Master

It depends on how many in front of them lose and how much Voters attribute the White Injury to the loss

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

oklahoma was a big loss...

texas down 10 now, and qb out.....

cal or oregon will lose

clemson in a struggle....

could be a weird poll next week

WVU

EOG Master

While South Florida beat a 5th ranked team, they looked ugly doing so. That will not move them up the polls as far as it could have. They would have lost to most of the top 25 teamn the way they played last night. They had 4 turnovers themselves and were dropping passes right and left.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

They wont drop this week either....many were predicting a close game today, at least they would have to work for it, and they put it on UCF......

Rival games like this are often the breeding ground for upsets, but after being close for the first quarter only, USF has been pulling away....currently sitting at 57-12...

They seem to be for real

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

They're only going to get better as they steal recruits from the rest of the state of Florida.....

The Devil

EOG Master

I REMEMBER THE DEVIL SAYING THEY WERE A TEAM TO WATCH AT THE END OF LAST YEAR...........

Journeyman

EOG Master

The BCS is all that matters, will be interesting to see where they come out once that starts.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

I REMEMBER THE DEVIL SAYING THEY WERE A TEAM TO WATCH AT THE END OF LAST YEAR...........

yes, but Devil also said that Kevin Federline was a bad influence on his kids, and they needed to stay with their mom to get guidance..

Devil also said that these new inventions called "cell phones" wouldnt catch on

Devil also said Notre Dame will be better than people expect this year

Devil also said Whitney hasnt been doing drugs, she just has a cold

Devil also said they tried to railroad OJ once, you'll never see him near a courtroom again

:LMAO

The Devil

EOG Master

yes, but Devil also said that Kevin Federline was a bad influence on his kids, and they needed to stay with their mom to get guidance..

Devil also said that these new inventions called "cell phones" wouldnt catch on

Devil also said Notre Dame will be better than people expect this year

Devil also said Whitney hasnt been doing drugs, she just has a cold

Devil also said they tried to railroad OJ once, you'll never see him near a courtroom again

:LMAO

BUCS, WE ALL MAKE MISTIQUES......NO ONE IS POIFECT....