WILL TODAY BE CLEMENS LAST GAME???

Re: WILL TODAY BE CLEMENS LAST GAME???

Probably until next June...must be nice to get a job as a part time MLB pitcher.

How would YOU know?

We haven't seen much of you since your choking and hapless Mets returned home and you've been playing Golf every day...:rolleyes:

Yankees can still advance

DID YOU KNOW FROM ESPN?

Only seven of 49 teams in baseball history have overcome a 0-2 deficit to win a best-of-five series. Just one of those teams has won a best-of-five series after it lost its first two games at home: the New York Yankees in 2001, who came back to beat the Oakland Athletics.

Journeyman

EOG Master

From 93-96 Clemens was 40-39 ( 4yr period) Nobody would have guessed he would be starting a playoff game in 2007....who would have believed his career was just half over when he left Boston? He might pitch 5 more years.

I think this is it....he is clearly not anywhere near as effective in the AL at this point.

Roger Clemens, Tom Gordon, Jamie Moyer, all were pitching in 1987 still key players in the MLB playoffs in 2007....that is crazy when you think about it...

In Clemens case that would be like Carlos Zambrano still going strong in the year 2025 lol...

The Devil

EOG Master

From 93-96 Clemens was 40-39 ( 4yr period) Nobody would have guessed he would be starting a playoff game in 2007....who would have believed his career was just half over when he left Boston? He might pitch 5 more years.

I think this is it....he is clearly not anywhere near as effective in the AL at this point.

Roger Clemens, Tom Gordon, Jamie Moyer, all were pitching in 1987 still key players in the MLB playoffs in 2007....that is crazy when you think about it...

In Clemens case that would be like Carlos Zambrano still going strong in the year 2025 lol...

JOURNEY......GOOD POST: WHAT DO THEY HAVE IN COMMON??? AFTER TONIGHT NONE WILL BE LEFT IN THE 2007 PLAYOFFS.....

<b>I think this is it....he is clearly not anywhere near as effective in the AL at this point.</b>

Are you fucking CRAZY? :yikess

You THINK this is it for my beloved YANKEES? :+clueless

Do you also believe I will TOLERATE this SHIT from of ALL people, a HE/SHE no one has ever seen in 7 years???:+signs11-

Given your recent sports betting record I have been reading about throughout forumsville, I am betting THE YANKEES VERY LARGE today on account of this post above by you endorsing the end of Roger Clemens!!!:finger004

Nothing like hearing an opinion from a know-it-all whose favorite team are the Orioles...:whatever: :hung

THE SHRINK

Journeyman

EOG Master

Are you fucking CRAZY? :yikess

You THINK this is it for my beloved YANKEES? :+clueless

Do you also believe I will TOLERATE this SHIT from of ALL people, a HE/SHE no one has ever seen in 7 years???:+signs11-

Given your recent sports betting record I have been reading about throughout forumsville, I am betting THE YANKEES VERY LARGE today on account of this post above by you endorsing the end of Roger Clemens!!!:finger004

Nothing like hearing an opinion from a know-it-all whose favorite team are the Orioles...:whatever: :hung

THE SHRINK

LOL -I have forgotten more about sports than.....oh nevermind. :p

I didn't say he was going to lose today..I said I THINK THIS WILL PROBABLY BE IS HIS LAST YEAR.

As for your other question, yes, yes I do believe you will tolerate it....also, the Orioles have not been 'my team' since 1998 :thumbsup

Journeyman

EOG Master

Clemens comes up big today...we have a series, finally.

A-Rod goes deep too.

8-2 final

Clemens comes up big today...we have a series, finally.

A-Rod goes deep too.

8-2 final

Now thats the kind of posts you want to post here journey, since there is a good chance shrink would be part of the interview panel if you ever get a interview for a mod job here.
:+textinb3