LSU/Auburn in game

Re: LSU/Auburn in game

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">That didnt take long, lol
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">What a pathetic attempt at receiving the k/o
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Already looking worse for LSU, Dorsey to the lockeroom

dirty

EOG Master

LSU is very beatable at home if you sock em' in the mouth and drive down early and score....

dirty

EOG Master

Auburn started slow this year as they have some young kids playing...but they are a very good football team...

dirty

EOG Master

3rd and a damn Foot at Midfield and we try to run a toss sweep... LSU defense is too damn quick to try that on less than a yard on we lose 3 fukkin yards......Try to blow their asses off the ball and make it.

dirty

EOG Master

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!! Need to take advantage of this Fumble return inside the 5

dirty

EOG Master

Mother fucking WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!! :dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

24-23

83 Yards right up their ass :houra:houra:houra

Now can we play defense :+clueless

royboy

EOG Dedicated

what the fuck... squib kick to the 40 yd line with a one point lead, dumbasses

dirty

EOG Master

did you see that BS...... I got my cover...but wanted the outright win....

royboy

EOG Dedicated

tommy tuberville should be fired for the decisions he made in the last 2 minutes alone... what a tool

dirty

EOG Master

Les Miles is the luckiest Mother fucker on the face of the earth. His BS lucky calls against UF to come back and win that Ball game and then this shit....

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

that was awesome.....I really like that LSU coach....he is the ol Riverboat Gambler from WAYYYYYYYYYYY back:party .

BigDaddy

EOG Master

that same dumb coach went for it on 4th and goal from the 2 down 10 with 7 minutes left needing 2 scores against florida and somehow they won that game

unreal stupid coaching wins

how bad was that call though by the refs?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Les Miles is the luckiest Mother fucker on the face of the earth. His BS lucky calls against UF to come back and win that Ball game and then this shit....

i agree was typing my reply at same time i couldnt believe the florida game how he coached that and he comes out smelling like a rose:rolleyes:

dirty

EOG Master

The only only only only only reason any sane coach would do what just happened in the LSU game was if your FG kicker was hurt and no one knew about it. No explanation or reasoning can explain what this dipshit just did. He should be fired for what he just did if his kicker was healthy..... The chances of a TD pass or making a 40 yard FG..... No excuses

I won my bet ... Auburn +10.5.... just stupid assed coaching

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Still think there would have been a couple seconds left even if td is no good.......

why take the chance if its bobbled which it could have easily been game is over.

like dirty said anyone that dumb needs fired

dirty

EOG Master

Their is no way you can explain why this guy just did that......

Les Miles is a Idiot... No wonder why shortbus was glad when he left OSU even though he was winning....This clown would get vilified on sports talk here man....

I am still shaking my head over this.... Unbelievable

Hitman26

EOG Veteran

Both coaches put on a clinic at the end.

Tuberville had 2 to's left and had that qb been sacked or thrown a pic at the end then Miles would have a lot of explaining to do.