Dirty's ACC and SEC plays for Week #9

dirty

EOG Master
YTD 21-17 +2.3 Units.....

Had some tough losses last week guys and dolls...but that is part of it.....Getting off on the right foot tonight....

101 Boston College +3.5 (-115) -- Got a 1/2 unit on the Money Line as well. BC is head and shoulders above anyone in the ACC this year. VA Tech is a schizo team that traditionally struggles around this time of the season. Some will say they are 11-2 on Thursday Nights.... Who gives a rat's ass....

Look at this... BC is scoring 34 points a game and their O is averaging 455 yards a game... Va Tech is averaging 27 points a game, but only 298 yds of offense a game. You add in the fact that VT is a running team with a starting QB that probably is not going to play against a BC defense that is giving up only 1.8 yards a carry ..... To me the wrong team is favored in this one...... Then you add in the TO margin with BC +11 and Va tech +3... It tells me BC has the Overall better D and takes advantage of every offensive mistake.

Re: Dirty's ACC and SEC plays for Week #9

Nice writeup, dirty. I think the only real reason Va Tech got favored is that bookmakers got tired of people jumping on home dogs in these weeknight games and cashing. Now they are making everyone pay a premium for the home field advantage, and probably too much of one in this case.

I am passing on the game to focus more on the weekend's action, but I agree with the choice and best of luck.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

i'd love to wish ya luck but since i have a Tech -3 ticket in my poassession can't

looking for Tech by at least 7 and probably more

i expect 3 unbeatens to fall this week: BC, Kansass and the F(b)uckeyes

***edited to change first unbeaten to BC and not Tech***

Last edited:

snakeyjakey

EOG Enthusiast

I agree with dirty that the wrong team may be favored this game. I'm off it though because the number is pretty close to what it should be. No edge here I can see.

And winky, Tech isn't unbeaten. Remember the egg they laid at LSU the first game.

dirty

EOG Master

113/114 North Carolina/Wake Forest Over 49 -- Both teams have horrid Defenses and good offenses. This bad boy will be 60+ I do believe. Look for Wake to definitely get into the 30's and UNC in the 20's at least.

123/124 Mississippi/Auburn Over 44 -- Auburn gets this almost by themselves. Miss O is decent and their Defense Sux. Auburn will score 30 at home and Ole miss will score some Trash. I look for Auburn to score 40 plus realistically, especially after Ole Miss gave up 30+ to a one dimensional Arky team at home last week.

178 Tennessee -2.5 -- This falls into the Unranked favored over a ranked team system. but I don't believe this game will be close. Tennessee has to win this to stay in the SEC hunt after getting Humiliated by Bama. They win this one by 10

186 Penn State +3.5 -- Playing the Money Line on this one as well. This is going to be a low scoring game dictated by the Penn State D. The Bucks struggled with the only decent team they have played last week in Mich State and home and will Lose outright to PSU this week.

Games I am also looking at are Maryland and NCSU. Out of Conference... I am looking at Texas AM at home and L'Ville to beat the Living shit out of Pitt.

dirty

EOG Master

We got a little payback for Kentucky and Maryland last week

dirty

EOG Master

Same to you buddy, all is pretty good here..... just getting ready for some good Ole NBA

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

i like to run my acc picks by you, any thoughts on virg-4 @ncst ? i;m leaning towards va.

dirty

EOG Master

Right now it is a No play.... But I would play NCSU... UVA is playing on Borrowed time and should have lost last week. They are no where as good as their record. I look for a outright NCSU win this week.

dirty

EOG Master

NO write ups on these added plays guys..... Been in the car 10 hours with my kids and am dog assed tired....Started off the week with a big win with BC

116 Louisville -9.5

136 Texas A & M +3.5 (Moneyline as well for 1/2 Unit)

162 North Carolina State +3.5

Also got 1/2 Unit plays on UGA and Maryland..

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I like it Dirty!! Tex A&M and NC state win outright according to my system. GOod luck!

pvcpipe

EOG Master

this is where you need to be for picks. not in the thread of some fly-by-night attention whore rookie.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

NO write ups on these added plays guys..... Been in the car 10 hours with my kids and am dog assed tired....Started off the week with a big win with BC

100% agree - think they won't be the only unbeaten to fall - think Ohio State and ASU might also get beaten

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks guys.... hope some of you got my overs yesterday as they have moved considerably, but are still solid I believe...

Look to have a good day tomorrow.... I agree with OSU and Kansas going down, but Not convinced yet on ASU at home ... If they were a road fave i would agree...If the line drops below 3 I may have to make ASU a small play

devilmann

EOG Addicted

Good Luck Dirty. With you on many of these including the BC play the other night. I recommend taking ASU and fading U of A this week. Also over in ASU/CAL is a small play.

TMONEY4HONEYS

EOG Member

Hey Dirty! I am new to site. I watch your pics and respect them. But, these little babies need to stop crying. i have never seen such p***ys. they kill me. I'm a chick and I would like to get away from bitchy women!!! lol!! Thanks for your pics!!

t

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks Devil always respect your Arizona plays.... I will prolly add ASU tomorrow at least for a 1/2 unit and I like that over as well....

panther

EOG Dedicated

116 Louisville -9.5

162 North Carolina State +3.5

Also got 1/2 Unit plays on UGA and Maryland..

good luck today my freind

want to play ncst

but I am afraid the spent what they had to knock of rival ecu last week
looking hard at ga

good luck

panther

i like to run my acc picks by you, any thoughts on virg-4 @ncst ? i;m leaning towards va.

Personally, I'm on that play, Bobby! I feel like NC St is a SHIT team, and Virginia will NOT get their first loss this week!!
I'm lowering my number of plays to 5 this week, and THIS one made the cut!!

:cheersLet's cash in, cool breeze!

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks P..... Good Luck to you today as well...... UVA is on borrowed time and overrated.....

Good Luck YB

dirty

EOG Master

192 Arizona State -2.5 -- It is 3 now... If it drops I am going to hit it...if not I will buy to it... It is -3 -105 now.

I don't know if you'll catch this Dirty, but I am shocked by the Georgia win today. As someone who is at ground zero of SEC action, what are your thoughts about the Georgia win; are you surprised?

dirty

EOG Master

NOt at all.... This Happens with Teams like UGA, UF, Tenn, Alabama, etc... They lost a lot of players and are playing young but talented players in some skill/Important positions (lb, DE, DB, RB, WR), plus you add in a few injuries and you have teams up and down like this. They play like Gangbusters one week and like fukkin' Duke the Next....Teams like these that have Top 5 recruiting classes every year are going to be fine long term. This year UGA replaced both DE's, 5 Olinemen, and a couple LB's and DB's..... They are talented just inexperienced..... Makes being a fan of the SEC great to watch, but frustrating if you are a Fan of these young teams.

you watchin this ArizSt Game? 2nd Half thoughts?
IMO, last play was not a rumble

dirty

EOG Master

I got Caught up in the Baseball game... Rox made a game of it.... Unless I get a line I can't pass up on ASU I am going to let it ride...

NOt at all.... This Happens with Teams like UGA, UF, Tenn, Alabama, etc... They lost a lot of players and are playing young but talented players in some skill/Important positions (lb, DE, DB, RB, WR), plus you add in a few injuries and you have teams up and down like this. They play like Gangbusters one week and like fukkin' Duke the Next....Teams like these that have Top 5 recruiting classes every year are going to be fine long term. This year UGA replaced both DE's, 5 Olinemen, and a couple LB's and DB's..... They are talented just inexperienced..... Makes being a fan of the SEC great to watch, but frustrating if you are a Fan of these young teams.
Explains UGA's up and down year. . . .Thanks.:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

I believe I am going to get me a little ASU -3 2nd half.....

Already had me some. I think ASU wins this game. . . .

dirty

EOG Master

YTD 25-22 +.8 Units.....

4-5 on the day... will not count my 2nd half winner on ASU... UNC could have went over, but my other losses were just down right atrocious. No excuse for missing games that bad.....

I will get it turned back around next week guys... did the same thing in WNBA... and then went on a run... remember it is a marathon and we have to grind it out.