Yung's College LOCKDOWN thread....

Re: Yung's College LOCKDOWN thread....

Fading the public here, as well as goin wit my guys Chuck and tool:
GT -2.5

Will probably play the over total here, as u all know I'm famous for playing over totals and then expressing my misery afterwards :) :(

Total Plays for the night:
302 Ga Tech -2.5 (2 Units)
301/02 Ga Tech/VT Over 40.5 (2 Units)

Parlay +250 (1 Unit)
VT +2.5 and Under 40.5

If the game goes like I THINK it will, I'll be +3 units at the end of the night! However, worst case scenario is VT and the Over, which is a total of -1 Unit for the night!!

Actually VT and the Under (My Insurance Bet, is -1.5 Units, which sux, but that's what happens when you get in the insurance game!

If the past is ANY indication, this one is going over! I here Fowler and the boys talking about this one's going to be a "Defensive Struggle!" Last week, when I lost all those over bets, all the broadcasters were saying "they're billing this one as an offensive shootout!"
So, if announcers are any indication, over is the play!

Tell me the truth! Have any of you kats EVER thought about fading me? My rationale is just not working this season! This one will be and under! The question is ~ do I lose 1 or 1.5 Units tonight?
UGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

After that onsides kick, it looks like 1.5!!lol

nl,
On it's face, you're right! But Vegas AINT doin anybody ANY favors!
They just went up 10-3, but I still think they've proven that they can lose games at the end! I think I may get this over bet! I just fell like Chuck and Tool were right on this one, and GT will win before it's over!

Need a Big Play from GT Defense at home after that pick by Macho Camacho!

nl711 said:

By the way, nl, take heed of the immortal words of Mr. Winston Wolfe (Who Just Solves Problems, btw) who said: "Let's not start sucking each other's dicks just yet, gentlemen!"

nl711

EOG Enthusiast

u should get the over. vt is hyped. they are about to explode. point spreads are just public opinion so vegas can get even number of bets. vegas usually doesnt do anybody any favors. i think gt stats are good on paper against vt but not in reality. also gt's running backs are out i think they are on there 3rd or second string rb's
gl

nl711

EOG Enthusiast

gt's division is much weaker than vt's. thats where the stats come into play

nl711

EOG Enthusiast

TD VT. THE OVER IS ON ITS WAY BUCK :dancefool

nl711

EOG Enthusiast

THIS GAME WAS A DOUBLE SECRET PROBATION TRAP SET BY VEGAS TO GET PEOPLE TO BET ON GT. COLTS/PATS SAME WAY. COLTS SHOULD WIN WITH THE UNDER 56.5. IT WILL BE A DEFENSIVE STRUGGLE. COLTS 28 PATS 21 MAYBE 24

nl711

EOG Enthusiast

THAT 1H OVER/UNDER OF 20.5 IS RIGHT ON WE WILL SEE. VEGAS IS GOOD

nl711

EOG Enthusiast

ALL KINDS OF MOFOS WERE SWEATING THAT BOTH WAYS.

I'm not sure, nl, but I know this: Big Boi from Outkast just performed at halftime, so you better watch your arse this 2nd half!

nl711

EOG Enthusiast

damn gt needed that. sic. i saw big boi wish i was there

nl711

EOG Enthusiast

i dont like that shit. wide the fuc open and miss it only to have to punt fucing sic

I am truly, truly SNAKE-BIT! Who get splays like that dropped gift of a touchdown happen to them more than ME! I defy you to show me WHO!
Nobody loses more Bullshit games than ME!

nl711

EOG Enthusiast

srry buck i dont know if the over is going to make it now. way too many missed scoring opps for both teams. more for gt though

nl711

EOG Enthusiast

vt td helps the over still a chance. gt is due for a score or 2

nl711

EOG Enthusiast

plenty of time buck for 2 tds. you got it we both win. no worries

I am the Walrus! koo-koo-ka-chu!
Lovin the Pearl Jam, btw! And that Walrus reference was to me, I knew that wasn't PJ that sang that song!
I am soooooooooo on a bad streak right now, dude!

45-44-1 ytd ncaa

Here they are for saturday! Brandon Lang:

Rutgers +2
Wake Forest pk
Oregon -7.5
Purdue +7

I MUST press on!! I'm due to have a good day sometime. Maybe this will be it!
Another shittou night tonight!!

Headlines point to the fact that Temple has won 3 straight ballgames and Ohio is pointing fingers at each other as to why they're floundering! I'm liking ....

Temple +9 (2 Units)

Does anyone have a reliable source for guaging where the $$ is going right up until kickoff? I have been getting burned on $$ shift plays at the last minute here recently, and was hoping to be able to get a better fix on that on week-night games. That's where u can pay more attention to that stuff, as those games get more action from the betting public as a whole!

PLEASE let me know what you guys think!! I need to rebound!

hey man, what do u think about Vaughn Charlton? u think Robingson or harper get more carries tonight?

Are u thinking that this is some redshirt freshman that is gonna, once again, make me look like a desperate dildo who played a game just b/c he was in a hole? Robinson is the leading rusher, so he's probably gonna lead the way. The Temple defense appears to me to be their strong suit and is reportedly been getting stronger as the season goes on!
I'm not sure, dude! What do YOU think? I feel like if Temple's D can do more of the same, they will keep this thing close! They are DEFINITELY gonna want to run the ball and keep the scoring down, so possibly the under is the play! It is sort of the same situation that GT was in last night!
My source show the public is playing Temple and the Under, though! And I always say that fading the public will win more than it will lose! I NEED to pick the safest winner tonight, Mic! Let me know what you think and where your source is showing the $$ heading!
Thanks partner!
Buck

:cheers

ok! So basically what I'm holding onto is Temple +6 in the 2nd half for a push! I need temple +5.5 for a winner!! PLEASE let Temple cover this spread tonight! The Yungest Buck has been in a funk! I'm actually starting to play OTHER people's plays! Believe it or not, I hardly EVER do that! I might agree with some of you guys on accasion, but my capping is almost always my own! I will not lie about this one; I straight up played Mic's bet tonight!! Which doesn't mean I'm trying to blame at all if I lose, I'm just saying it's bad when you start to question yourself! And that's the kind of funk I've been in lately!!
Let's get this one to the house with a "W" and go into the weekend don only 2 Units instead of 6!! GL, mic, in the 2nd half!