Some of you guys say the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran
These Jman threads are a broken record. (not the fault of JMAN)

Some of you guys say the same thing over and over.

You act like you dont give a shit about JMAN and you wish he would go away but you spend every waking day of your life absorbed in this soap opera.

How many Gay jokes can one tell over and over?
Can someone come up with something new?
Can someone come up with something original?

Please.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: Some of you guys say the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over

boy do I agree

Re: Some of you guys say the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over

oh boy, here's another one of the self proclaimed top 5 lengendary posters in his own mind

These Jman threads are a broken record. (not the fault of JMAN)

Some of you guys say the same thing over and over.

You act like you dont give a shit about JMAN and you wish he would go away but you spend every waking day of your life absorbed in this soap opera.

How many Gay jokes can one tell over and over?
Can someone come up with something new?
Can someone come up with something original?

Please.

Do you post at Filipino date sites to

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

Do you post at Filipino date sites to

Yes, JMan hired me and took me under his wing(literally) he is the head mod, and I do mean that in every sense of the word.

I am just a mod that runs contest over there.

You should see some of the contest that JMAN and I sponser over there.

Pin the dick on the school boy is a favorite.

The winner gets a free vacation to the Micheal Jackson neverland ranch. Hes our hero you know.

Yes, JMan hired me and took me under his wing(literally) he is the head mod, and I do mean that in every since of the word.

The winner gets a free vacation to the Micheal Jackson neverland ranch. Hes our hero you know.

edit your post, someone might think you 2 are pedo's

seriously edit that shit....it's not funny

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

Yes, JMan hired me and took me under his wing(literally) he is the head mod, and I do mean that in every since of the word.

This is 100% joke.

Do you really need me to tell you that?
Are people that stupid?

This is 100% joke.

Do you really need me to tell you that?
Are people that stupid?

yes some people here are stupid....and are you that much of an idiot to make jokes of little kids getting violated by grown men?

fuck off man seriously...and someone move this crap to the dumpster

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

yes some people here are stupid....and are you that much of an idiot to make jokes of little kids getting violated by grown men?

fuck off man seriously...and someone move this crap to the dumpster

What forum have you been reading the last month?

Thats the whole point. Im tired of reading about it.

The above are the same kind of jokes people have been joking about for 3 weeks. Im tired of it.

I think its sick.

MOD, please feel free to delete it. It is poor taste.

andrew748

Banned

http://forums.eog.com/online-sports.../drama-betting-info-do-you-prefer-107666.html

confused

you like a bit of drama, just not drama aimed at jscam?

i'm sorry that IDENTITY is keeping a low profile, and that MadCapper is to the best of our knowledge up to date on his debts.

Jscam on the other hand isn't and is bragging about his wealth and status.
or has possession of a massive amount of counterfeit currency.

go navy!!

er........

It really is getting old...

Hoffa, I have never seen so much man drama in my entire life. It stopped being funny ages ago. One can't seem to maneuver around it. What happened to sports???

Hoffa, I have never seen so much man drama in my entire life. It stopped being funny ages ago. One can't seem to maneuver around it. What happened to sports???
Well stated.

Journeyman

EOG Master

And people wonder why I got frustrated and wanted to quit the Rx and eventually did quit, this is the same shit I dealt with there , every day 3-5 threads minimum....called gay, called not real, a million questions, no matter what I post it is scrutinized.

I try to talk about sports only and still get bashed, even by two EOG employees.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>11-04-07 01:51 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 948163" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Journeyman</TD><TD class=alt2>And people wonder why I got frustrated and wanted to quit the Rx and eventually did quit, this is the same shit I dealt with there , </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Does this mean you're out of here? Don't take the abuse, Jman, just go ahead and leave. No one will blame you a bit. Sort of brings a tear to one's eye realizing all of the pain and suffering you go through. :LMAO

Illini

EOG Senior Member

Oh, our bad. You're right, Journey is straight. Because straight people usually post on gay sites, and show other straight males pictures of themselves with photoshopped muscles in homosexual poses. Our bad.

And people wonder why I got frustrated and wanted to quit the Rx and eventually did quit, this is the same shit I dealt with there , every day 3-5 threads minimum....called gay, called not real, a million questions, no matter what I post it is scrutinized.

I try to talk about sports only and still get bashed, even by two EOG employees.

but...i thought you quit because of rick a. and his unreasonable demands.

whatever...

jimmy hoffa and the rest of you are right. this has gone on too long and i realize that i am part of the problem here. it is humorous watching him change his story all the time and post new pictures of "his" house and "his" stack of 100's and "his" muscles. i especially like the cassius clay ghost that he so obviously created to defend himself. but, because it is annoying and over-done, i am officially done with the jman subject.

good luck with your wagers everyone.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Quit lying, I am not Cassius Clay...I have never ghosted anyone in a thread of mine to defend me.

You said you were done so many times, said you were quitting gambling too....email the mods here and ask them if I am Cassius Clay....the guy also posts at the Rx, man you are so square. I guess Choptalk is a ghost, i guess Hache is a ghost, I guess TryTryTry is a ghost. I guess all those who still talk nice to me are all ghosts of mine....you are all talk.

Go follow someoene else around like that star poster JJ Gold...another forum character you obsess on....you have no idea what you're talking about on this subject, my only mistake was humoring you for so long...I could say things right now that would make your jaw drop....glad you finally are 'done' til tomorrow .

Quit lying, I am not Cassius Clay...I have never ghosted anyone in a thread of mine to defend me.

You said you were done so many times, said you were quitting gambling too....email the mods here and ask them if I am Cassius Clay....the guy also posts at the Rx, man you are so square. I guess Choptalk is a ghost, i guess Hache is a ghost, I guess TryTryTry is a ghost. I guess all those who still talk nice to me are all ghosts of mine....you are all talk.

Go follow someoene else around like that star poster JJ Gold...another forum character you obsess on....you have no idea what you're talking about on this subject, my only mistake was humoring you for so long...I could say things right now that would make your jaw drop....glad you finally are 'done' til tomorrow .

jman, you do you like tonight? thinking about placing a large wager on philly +3.5

Journeyman

EOG Master

Keep your 50 bucks and go play with your kid instead of worrying about me.

Keep your 50 bucks and go play with your kid instead of worrying about me.

$50 is my medium wager. i am thinking $100 on the eagles. kid is sleeping right now so, i need to get my bets in before she wakes up.

not worried about you...just asking for your take. got an opinion on tonight's game?

stop that you bad brown guy...i am sure jman loves his kid.

j, game kicks in 18 minutes. a got $100 on the eagles plus the 3.5...should i take a shot on the money line as well? come on...i will hang up and wait for your response.

Wade

EOG Master

Mammon

EOG Master

Jman was fired from RX for not agreeing to garnish his wages to pay his debts.

zero paid! 9k + owed to his coworkers and posters.

Wade

EOG Master

what ever happened to blue edwards?

WVU

EOG Master

what ever happened to blue edwards?

choptalk bought his username on ebay for like 12 bucks. I wish I was kidding. :+textinb3