BEST ML play today? Weird week nothing stands out

Usually there are at 2 or 3 games out their that say THIS team will at least WIN.

Nothing higher than -300 at pinny, will be interesting see how the survivor pools fare.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: BEST ML play today? Weird week nothing stands out

Usually there are at 2 or 3 games out their that say THIS team will at least WIN.

Nothing higher than -300 at pinny, will be interesting see how the survivor pools fare.

Jaguars +165

True best value may be in this one.

Kind of meant that I can't find one team that I would stake on winning.

I've won survivor pools in the past, I can see any team winning in any game today and it not being the least bit shocking.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

the way they are playing right now, i would think SD would be a good choice for the survivor pools....them or pittsbugh, would have to be my choice..

TRUE, used SD vs. Bears. I ONLY USE HOME TEAMS FOR MOST PART and stay away from MONDAY night public games. So it wat tough this week and I hate to admit I took the home team in a 25K pool with 225 left in it. Started with upwards of 1,000 entries.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

TRUE, used SD vs. Bears. I ONLY USE HOME TEAMS FOR MOST PART and stay away from MONDAY night public games. So it wat tough this week and I hate to admit I took the home team in a 25K pool with 225 left in it. Started with upwards of 1,000 entries.

well hopefully after squandering last week's game, they will take it out on the Cardinals, and their many injuries....going into the bye week next week, they reallly need this win.....going in 5-4, makes the pre-bye portion a success, going in 4-5 isnt near as good, and will mean a real struggle to get to playoffs...

San Diego if you have not used them will crush the vikings today

d ray

EOG Dedicated

i like Philly,

disagree with the colts, i think NE works them over, 2 TD victory.