Think your blood pressure ever goes up reading these forums? Veins popping out etc?

Journeyman

EOG Master
After visiting my Dr in early Sept complaining of burning behind the ears and numbness in my neck that had come on all the sudden, a week or so before that...he had me come in for a stress test....I passed the stress test as it turned out and that was it.

Now every Mon and Wed I have to wear this BP monitor from 12 pm to 3 pm and again after I workout for three more hours between 6pm and 9pm...it turns out my BP which sits at a perfect 120/80 'normally', elevates to "off the chart/unhealthy" proportions while I am online.

I'm going to ask every nicely to please stop instigating things with me...my doctor warned me I was at risk of a stroke at those levels...he said he's never seen anyone who has perfect 120/80 BP, elevate their BP to those levels while resting the way mine does and explained to me I needed to stop...I tried to explain to him what I thought was causing it, and the SOB gives me a referal to see a psychiatrist!

He also advised I start listening to classical music and take up yoga :whatever:

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Think your blood pressure ever goes up reading these forums? Veins popping out etc?

Or dont visit the site :)

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Think your blood pressure ever goes up reading these forums? Veins popping out etc?

MC

I was talking about my real job not reading this or any of the forums .

I am listening to a nice symphony piece right now...very mellow...

BP says 118-81 currently...heart rate 56

Just had lunch, I'm suppose to wait an hour after I eat to wear the thing.

Mudcat

EOG Senior Member
Re: Think your blood pressure ever goes up reading these forums? Veins popping out

Re: Think your blood pressure ever goes up reading these forums? Veins popping out

I dunno Jman. You posted this so I guess you want feedback.

I am sympathetic to your health-related plight (if it's factual) but, from what I have observed, your plea for people to stop instigating things comes off as disingenuous.

It's kind of like Britney Spears getting out of her car in the middle of a flock of paparazzi, wearing a short skirt and no underwear - then acting hurt and victimized when pictures of her crotch start turning up all over the place.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

JMAN,

Try Vilvaldi!

Great stuff.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I dunno Jman. You posted this so I guess you want feedback.

I am sympathetic to your health-related plight (if it's factual) but, from what I have observed, your plea for people to stop instigating things comes off as disingenuous.

It's kind of like Britney Spears getting out of her car in the middle of a flock of paparazzi, wearing a short skirt and no underwear - then acting hurt and victimized when pictures of her crotch start turning up all over the place.

I am a big fan of Brit's!

not :doh1

Actually that was a good 'dagggerrrrr' :D

Get off the steroids and your BP will return to normal. The abombs or dbol you are dropping will raise your BP to high levels.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I will not respond to false accusation posts such as steroids.

128/83 (breath big guy, breath)

wildemu

EOG Member

and your real job is....

I will not respond to false accusation posts such as steroids.

128/83 (breath big guy, breath)

I have seen your pics and it's not hard to tell. Your BP doesn't shoot up for the hell of it and let's face it your not a CEO or a lawyer. I am not fooled...

Get off the sauce.

Journeyman

EOG Master

LMAO man ...sooo , it is impossible for my 39 year old ass to not be on 'the sauce' as you call it

I take those kind of accusations as a compliment, if you only knew how little supplemental help I have given myself over the last 20 years...coke pizza and hohos more like it LOL...but I have lifted like a freak for 20 odd years now....

And to think all these years i felt like i was shortchanged genetically!

123/81

LMAO man ...sooo , it is impossible for my 39 year old ass to not be on 'the sauce' as you call it

I take those kind of accusations as a compliment, if you only knew how little supplemental help I have given myself over the last 20 years...coke pizza and hohos more like it LOL...but I have lifted like a freak for 20 odd years now....

And to think all these years i felt like i was shortchanged genetically!

123/81

A bloated face, red skin and a complete asshole personality are not compliments but good luck with the BP fluff daddy.

Journeyman

EOG Master

LOL red skin...you mean a month on the beach and a tan?

Thank god I am not gay all men find me hideous .

I get comments like 'are you Swedish or Finnish or European with those high cheekbones' and 'you have great bone structure' from women, while the male posters here call me hideous and bloated ...I would love to see a photo pof the bateman clown and Gaymours face.

138/88

The Devil

EOG Master

A bloated face, red skin and a complete asshole personality are not compliments but good luck with the BP fluff daddy.

SOMETIMES YOU READ SOMETHING HERE THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOUR PRESSURE GO UP, BUT MAKES YOU LAUGH UNTIL YOU CRY........

Journeyman

EOG Master

So who should I believe the posters who despise me or the women who are courting me?

121/81

Tuckman

Uh Poster

So who should I believe the posters who despise me or the women who are courting me?

121/81

i wouldnt consider "file transferring" woman some sperm as female intervention...

LOL red skin...you mean a month on the beach and a tan?

Thank god I am not gay all men find me hideous .

I get comments like 'are you Swedish or Finnish or European with those high cheekbones' and 'you have great bone structure' from women, while the male posters here call me hideous and bloated ...I would love to see a photo pof the bateman clown and Gaymours face.

138/88

At 39 if I am still bragging about the compliments women give me PLEASE SHOOT ME.

It's amazing how many good looking Internet studs lack girlfriends or wives.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Patrick Bateman you have clung to me like a fungus ever since you came over here...you obviously have a ghost or two in your closet...until I figure out who you are, or you say something worth responding to from here on I will pass...unless you admit who you use to be.

sincerely

the showstopper. (120/80)

Patrick Bateman you have clung to me like a fungus ever since you came over here...you obviously have a ghost or two in your closet...until I figure out who you are, or you say something worth responding to from here on I will pass...unless you admit who you use to be.

sincerely

the showstopper. (120/80)

I have no ghosts in my closet sir but picking on a meathead like you is easy and so much fun. Reap what you sow MC Scammer.

I wonder what it is when you sleep? A lot of times it can be elevated while sleeping.

If being on the forums makes your blood pressure go up that much, that tells me that you have serious issues
with posting on the internet.

Journeyman

EOG Master

this post was a spoof , I thought it would be recognized as such.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

MC

I was talking about my real job not reading this or any of the forums .

I am listening to a nice symphony piece right now...very mellow...

BP says 118-81 currently...heart rate 56

Just had lunch, I'm suppose to wait an hour after I eat to wear the thing.

Hey BIFF - maybe this will spike it - queer bait

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

this post was a spoof , I thought it would be recognized as such.

I swear I just saw this post - I really thought is was for real - here I am down here getting all excited thinking I might be able to send you into cardiac arrest - not a bad prank BIFF - maybe your not as dumb as you look

This thread

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3
:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

Jman, I have yet to accuse you of not being who you say you are, but I have to be honest with you here...

The guy in the pic above is a good 10 years older than the guy in the pic that is supposedly you leaning back in that computer chair.

No way that's the same guy...unless one was current and one was 10 years ago.

Journeyman

EOG Master

135/87

Shortbus...I don't really know you, I will give you the benfit of doubt...I have no reason to defend, if that is what you think fine...one was taken 3 years ago along with the green infamous tank top photo , taken from a computer webcam.... I didn't even have a computer past 5 years ago, and the other was Sept, my hair is down flat, and I am outdoors, doesn't matter what anyone thinks...I didn't own a computer ten years ago or a webcam.

3 years ago

2 months ago

people look different in pictures...it is not a big deal.... why all the scrutiny...I don't get it....sometimes you take a good picture sometimes you take a shit picture who cares.:rolleyes:

135/87

Shortbus...I don't really know you, I will give you the benfit of doubt...I have no reason to defend, if that is what you think fine...one was taken 3 years ago along with the green infamous tank top photo , taken from a computer webcam.... I didn't even have a computer past 5 years ago, and the other was Sept, my hair is down flat, and I am outdoors, doesn't matter what anyone thinks...I didn't own a computer ten years ago or a webcam.

But you did still have those high cheekbones which the women RAVE about :houra :+textinb3 :LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

kid you are on ignore whatever you say, save it.

This message is hidden because batemanpatrickl is on your ignore list.

135/87

3 years ago

2 months ago

people look different in pictures...it is not a big deal.... why all the scrutiny...I don't get it....sometimes you take a good picture sometimes you take a shit picture who cares.:rolleyes:

And sometimes at the age of 40, you still wear lime green shirts and spike your hair like Justin Timberlake.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Hey J - good morning bud - just posting to see if I am on ignore too - fingers are crossed out here in C'ouer D'Alene