What's the 2nd H Line Tell Ya?

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran
Re: What's the 2nd H Line Tell Ya?

at betjm? I had a 2.5 and quickly moved to -3!

Wager details for ticket number 17921418-1:

<TABLE width=650><TBODY><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Spread (or run line)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Status:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Risk / To Win Amount:</TD><TD>$440.00 / $400.00 (USD) Accepted 11/7/2007 9:01 PM - EST</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>College Football / 2nd Half </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Ohio 11/7/2007 6:30:01 PM - (CST)
-1? -110</TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>* Game Notes:</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> (ESPN2)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Wager details for ticket number 17921418-1:

<table width="650"><tbody><tr><td>Wager Type:</td><td>Spread (or run line)</td></tr><tr><td>Wager Status:</td><td>Pending</td></tr><tr><td>Risk / To Win Amount:</td><td>$440.00 / $400.00 (USD) Accepted 11/7/2007 9:01 PM - EST</td></tr><tr><td>
</td></tr><tr><td>Sport / Period:</td><td>College Football / 2nd Half </td></tr><tr><td>Line:
</td><td>Ohio 11/7/2007 6:30:01 PM - (CST)
-1? -110</td></tr><tr><td>
</td><td>* Game Notes:</td></tr><tr><td>
</td><td> (ESPN2)</td></tr></tbody></table>

that is a good bet

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

It actually opened at -1, I was just not quick enough to get in on it.

I just hit Akron for a dime....trying to cover myself but left myself wide open for a middle.

Line isn't right.

yes I did....the line isn't right...imo. If I get middled I'll look like the biggest jackass in the history of sports wagering!

Was your ticket number higher or lower?

Also check the time the bet was accepted. I want to know the time difference in the line movement.

Ticket # 17921704-1
11/7/2007 7:30 PM - (EST)
Football College
Wager Type:Straight Bet
Akron
Spread +3 -115 for 2nd Half
Risking $1,150.00 To Win $1,000.00 USD

BigDaddy

EOG Master

yes I did....the line isn't right...imo. If I get middled I'll look like the biggest jackass in the history of sports wagering!

whats your bets pending for this game? if you dont mind saying

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

Ticket # 17921704-1
11/7/2007 7:30 PM - (EST)
Football College
Wager Type:Straight Bet
Akron
Spread +3 -115 for 2nd Half
Risking $1,150.00 To Win $1,000.00 USD

According to the ticket numbers you got in a good bit later than me.

Man that line moved fast.

<table border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="650"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap"> 17921704-1 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> 11/7/2007 9:19 PM </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> Spread </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> $1,150.00 </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> $1,000.00 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> Football - 104 Akron +3 -115 for 2nd Half </td></tr></tbody></table>

<table border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="650"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap"> 17918690-1 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> 11/7/2007 6:03 PM </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> Spread </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> $1,250.00 </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> $1,000.00 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> Football - 103 Ohio -2? -125 buying ? for Game </td></tr></tbody></table>

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

Yea, the officials are on the take.

Should have known. The good ole mac conference for you.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

not to mention the only offense we have is hurting on the sideline now, ohio is done!

rayray

EOG Dedicated

doesnt matter what you got really, the flag on the kick off return for a touchdown was so fukin late and bullshit, they didnt replay it at the stadium or on tv. ohio looks bad, but that was some bullshit homecookin there.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

it dont matter when they have the ball, their recievers cant catch the god damn ball

rayray

EOG Dedicated

like i said, it dont fuckin matter, guy gets piggybacked to no call earlier and now the fuckin stripes take away an interception. the more i watch, the more pissed i get and i already won my over bet. how can the refs be this fukin bad. its almost every game now that there are so many bullshit calls. not worth betting these small conf. games, the refs dictate the outcome too much

BigDaddy

EOG Master

like i said, it dont fuckin matter, guy gets piggybacked to no call earlier and now the fuckin stripes take away an interception. the more i watch, the more pissed i get and i already won my over bet. how can the refs be this fukin bad. its almost every game now that there are so many bullshit calls. not worth betting these small conf. games, the refs dictate the outcome too much

i saw the play but have tv muted was it a PF on the QB?

if so that was a bad call