Hawks look good

Watched them versus the Pistons earlier and against the Suns tonight. A lot of good young talent. Maybe a year or so away but a team on the rise for sure.

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Hawks look good

They are much improved....Acie Law has already beat out Lue for the starting PG...that kid is good...Horford is good too, and they have some young talented kids back in Smith, Childress, Williams....JJ is back and when Pechulia gets back they will have more Height

MCP

It's about time picking in the top 5 for the last decade started to bare some fruit.. they look like they can contend for the 7th or 8th seed and get back to the postseason... could be the golden st of the east... they can give detroit fits

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Sixers picked twelve and take a guy who was the only number one to not be at the draft and pass on Horford. A couple of years ago i wrote to a few of the writers in Philly that the Sixers should take Tasyen Prince and the second pick take Darius Songali. Larry brown had to show everyone and took John Salmon and and the other stiff never even made it to the court. Sam clancy i think. Larry Brown passed on Paul Pierce and Dirk to show everyone again and grab Larry Hughes. The best one thos was the Eagles back in the day. I finally thought they would pick someone i liked and traded up in the draft. Everyone was on their feet because this was a done deal and Warren sapp was ours. They traded up for Mike Mamula:LMAOI think they could have gotten him with a two. Look no farther then our drafts to know why we suck in every sport.

dirty

EOG Master

The have played well all season...Now Salim Stoudamire is finding his stroke they could be a surprise team... you are right MCP.... We are about to find out how good of a coach Woodson is. He has developed the Talent that they have drafted...now we can play with most teams Night in and night out... Lets see what he can do......

Sixers picked twelve and take a guy who was the only number one to not be at the draft and pass on Horford. A couple of years ago i wrote to a few of the writers in Philly that the Sixers should take Tasyen Prince and the second pick take Darius Songali. Larry brown had to show everyone and took John Salmon and and the other stiff never even made it to the court. Sam clancy i think. Larry Brown passed on Paul Pierce and Dirk to show everyone again and grab Larry Hughes. The best one thos was the Eagles back in the day. I finally thought they would pick someone i liked and traded up in the draft. Everyone was on their feet because this was a done deal and Warren sapp was ours. They traded up for Mike Mamula:LMAOI think they could have gotten him with a two. Look no farther then our drafts to know why we suck in every sport.

Damn. That's tough :doh1

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Hawks took Horford with the 3rd pick in the draft.

Opps Dirty you are right. I meant to say AlThornton the kid from Florida state. I swear steven Smith said Horford the other day unless i mixed them up. Keep me on my toes brother.

dirty

EOG Master

Easy Mistake to make. No worries...I thought that is who you probably meant

dirty

EOG Master

lh.... Me and AA are going to Catch a Hawks game in December...you want to Join us? I will get the tickets....I posted the schedule in my NBA thread....

Let me know the date. A bit of a drive for me but if I can fit it in with my work schedule I would like to go.

dirty

EOG Master

I just posted a thread about it... we would stay the night down there in a Hotel....