Anti-American?

Why are so many people from around the world anti-American? It seems that Canadians like to take daily shots at the U, S and A. Are they pissed because their shitty healthcare plan makes people wait for critical operations?

Maybe if people worried about improving their shitty countries and STOPPED worrying about what we do in ours the world would be a better place.

Let the AMERICAN bashing begin but I am curious as to why people bash this country daily. Please don't say Bush; I think Putin is the antichrist but I don't bash Russia daily.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated
Re: Anti-American?

There are several reasons.....I think people are just tired of the US being the "world police" and imposing their opinions on other countries on issues that they may consider internal issues. Also, if you travel internationally, many people you meet will consider Americans(as a group), to be generally "pushy" people that complain too much about why the foreign country is not more like America. Another big factor is that people see the gradual decline of the US and see it as a falling superpower that deserves less respect as time goes on.

I LOVE IT HERE!!

PEOPLE BASH THE NE PATRIOTS EVERYDAY TOO!!

AND THE PEOPLE FROM CANADA ARE OK WITH ME. THEIR GRUMPY MOST OF THE TIME, BUT IT'S FUCKING COLD UP THERE IN OUR SHADOW!! LOL!!

Rxx

EOG Veteran

In the last year i have been to Switzerland, Austria, Germany, France, England, and Belgium. They dont hate us as people and, in fact, many (specifically in France and Belgium) look to the US still as a place where if you work hard you can raise your lot in life.
They do dislike many of the unilateral actions of our governement and the way that some of our commercial ventures infiltrate their culture.

mr merlin

EOG Master

I know one thing -most americans dont give a shit what foriegners think of them(and why should we).

Buffalo

EOG Member

<TABLE class=tborder id=post957059 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->mr merlin<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_957059", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Senior Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_957059 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Anti-American?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->I know one thing -most americans dont give a shit what foriegners think of them(and why should we).
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Thats one of the problems my friend. Read your post again and give it some thought.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Thats my point buff, foreigners dont like the fact that americans think they are superior to them and I dont blame them at all(if I was in their shoes I would too). Of course, we are superior to them so thats their problem, not ours.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I think America is looked at as ALL HOLLYWOOD to the world population. This brings on jealousy (Even within America) and then throw in a dictator type President who acts as a cowboy, "Dead or Alive', 'The axis of evil'. We love our country but really does our country love us anymore?

Semper Fi

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

this is a true story-i knew this guy his name was ful chews and he was chinese and we got to talking and he asked me...so how does it feel to mess with strippers,drive real fancy sports cars,have lots of money and be on televsion.i laughed and said oh no sir you got it wrong.this is something only the really rich do here in america.most of us normal people here have that same fantasy just as you do.i then tell him most normal people here shop at wal mart,drive a ford or chevy,have an ugly spouse they are not happy with and get overdrawn pretty often at the bank.our children aren't born with silver spoons and we don't live in a disney land atmosphere.i tell him everyone here doesn't live like royalty.thats why everybody hates us is they have the perception that we all look like barbie and ken dolls and live in houses as big as neverland and have a leader who wants to be john wayne or something.probably the same way we have a misperception by looking at other countries over there.if we all took time to get to know each other better a lot of this hatred could be avoided.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

batemanpatrickl and all, please attack the posts and not the posters. The name calling is not necessary.

It would be appreciated.

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member

When you ASSUME, you make an ass out of YOU and ME. Moron.

It was a serious question A-hole. Where did you encounter this "anti american" stuff mister world traveler?

BTW you don't need me to make an ass out of you your'e doing fine on your own.

It was a serious question A-hole. Where did you encounter this "anti american" stuff mister world traveler?

BTW you don't need me to make an ass out of you your'e doing fine on your own.

Go fuck yourself DICK. It wasn't a serious question; you were taking a indirect shot at me. I would say FRANCE & Canada on travel but my question was pointed at those who BASH American online. Finish your GED you stupid ass because it's obvious you didn't make it through college.

Santo

EOG Veteran

Do you need somebody to move the post review/ban button closer General? ;-)

Go fuck yourself DICK. It wasn't a serious question; you were taking a indirect shot at me. I would say FRANCE & Canada on travel but my question was pointed at those who BASH American online. Finish your GED you stupid ass because it's obvious you didn't make it through college.

I would lay heavy odds that mister tough guy can't pick one or both these countries on a map

Least I am not a D-I-C-K. Where are you from since you are so proud of your country?

lol......let me tell you a little secret mr tough guy....the rest of the world doesn't hate america or americans they just hate YOU because of the way you have been acting in this thread

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member

I'm an American you twat and I'm proud of it. You are just a bitter moron who gives the rest of us the bad rep.

lol......let me tell you a little secret mr tough guy....the rest of the world doesn't hate america or americans they just hate YOU because of the way you have been acting in this thread

No $5,000 on if I can point out Canada and France on a map? Once again ball sack your mouth writes a check your weak ass can't check. You called someone out and backed down. Don't say it...ah.ah.aha....JERFKOFF.

No $5,000 on if I can point out Canada and France on a map? Once again ball sack your mouth writes a check your weak ass can't check. You called someone out and backed down. Don't say it...ah.ah.aha....JERFKOFF.

ok....how do you want to do this? if you can't see this bet is undoable for so many reasons you are fucking dumber then you let on

You make yourself look stupid without the help of others..."TWAT"...LMAO...:party

hey bateshit....I've met Dicky and he sure as hell doesn't need me to say anything here but you are way off thinking he's not an American...he is however 180 degrees oposite of you

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member

Thanks Rash

I think Pickle could find Canada on the map, he may struggle with France though.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Thats my point buff, foreigners dont like the fact that americans think they are superior to them and I dont blame them at all(if I was in their shoes I would too). Of course, we are superior to them so thats their problem, not ours.
It seems to me only 51 percent of US People feel 'superior' to their brethren around the world!

ok....how do you want to do this? if you can't see this bet is undoable for so many reasons you are fucking dumber then you let on

Coming from the guy who said I couldn't pick out France or Canada on a map. Don't try and weasle out of this, put up your money or SHUT THE FUCK UP.

hey bateshit....I've met Dicky and he sure as hell doesn't need me to say anything here but you are way off thinking he's not an American...he is however 180 degrees oposite of you

You are correct. Dick is stupid, ugly and poor so he is 180 degrees "oposite" of me. Now learn how to spell Ball Sack.