RED SOX OFFER MIKE LOWELL.............

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: RED SOX OFFER MIKE LOWELL.............

I THINK HE WILL TAKE IT.......HE LOVES PLAYING IN BOSTON..........AND I DON'T THINK HE WOULD LEAVE FOR A FEW EXTRA MILLION.........

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

i'd sign my name so fast on that deal i'd get writer's cramp

for MIKE LOWELL to get THIS kind of money - he'd be a MORON to turn it down because heading into 2007 he woulda been lucky to get $12-$15M TOTAL for THREE years let alone 1!

The Devil

EOG Master

i'd sign my name so fast on that deal i'd get writer's cramp

for MIKE LOWELL to get THIS kind of money - he'd be a MORON to turn it down because heading into 2007 he woulda been lucky to get $12-$15M TOTAL for THREE years let alone 1!

I THINK THE YANKEES MIGHT TOP HIS DEAL WITH THE SOX.........BUT DONT THINK HE WANTS TO LEAVE................

Salo

EOG Dedicated

He should take it, that's very generous of the Red Sox. I know he could easily get four years on the market, but c'mon IT'S BOSTON!

roseman

EOG Dedicated

I hope he takes it. And he should. He is really a popular guy both on the field, and off. Fans love him. Probably the MVP for the team this year, next to Beckett.

Lets keep this thing going!!!!

he is really the only missing piece. they also need a good back up catcher!!

i also think coco will be traded to the braves or the twins!! jmo!!

roseman

EOG Dedicated

he is really the only missing piece. they also need a good back up catcher!!

i also think coco will be traded to the braves or the twins!! jmo!!

Good point, I doubt Mirabelli will be back, he really is not worth it, particularly since Wakefield will probably not be in the full time starting rotation.

No need for coco, Im with you there. It will be fun to watch Jacoby for a full season.

The Devil

EOG Master

LOWELL JUST SIGNED WITH THE YANKEES......5 YEARS 90 MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APRIL FOOL..........................

no way the braves take coco....why would they want to pay coco all those millions

coco is damaged goods

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Lowell, has def took advantage of using the wall at Fenway and turned his career around......Really don't think the yanks are dumb enough to offer more money to Lowell......If they sign Lowell, you can pencil in GAY ROD as a Redsox, beeeleeep that.......

Hitdogg

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Yanks should offer him enough 'more' to make him think about it and not take it. That way, Lowell can play the entire season in communist red knowing that America's winningest baseball team wants him more.