To The Powers That Be

Being fairly new to this site and I reasonably certain this has been responded to previously (but I don't know the answer), who/if any has been banned from here? :+clueless TIA.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: To The Powers That Be

Off the top, AK, JJGold, FrankJohnson & Doc Mercer (Other than Salesmen). Really Not bad for over 2 years in this business.

Welcome

Mudcat

EOG Senior Member

It is definitely nice to have a jjgold-free forum.

Journeyman is a lot like jj, but at least there is some content within the attention-whoring. I've seen jj post picks - based on info from contacts deep inside the dressing room, don't cha know - and it would turn out the key info was about a player who wasn't even on the team any more. :rolleyes:

Jman certainly thrives on attention but I would never expect him to be that out-to-lunch. He knows the sports and the basics of betting. I couldn't imagine him dong a patented jjgold, "Hey guys, if I bet on both sides of the same game, I lose money but at least I'm guaranteed a win, right?"

Mind you, that might be just dumb enough for Journeyman to do as Egg Yolk Soup.

Of course a big problem for jj is being a raging, unapologetic racist. I believe that got him in trouble here (rightly so IMO)

Banning AK is pretty much a no-brainer IMO. Why have someone whose sole purpose is to find people from your member list to con?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Can we do a weekly vote on a poster?

Put everybody up one by one and see how it goes. Survivor style.

How dare you speak that way about JJ :+whipping

batemanpatrickl,

I don't know your affiliation with him but would say that to his face. If you've read any of my posts you'd know I can, will and do tolerate many issues/things. His actions do not fit into any of those categories. Good luck with your endeavors.

It is definitely nice to have a jjgold-free forum.

Journeyman is a lot like jj, but at least there is some content within the attention-whoring. I've seen jj post picks - based on info from contacts deep inside the dressing room, don't cha know - and it would turn out the key info was about a player who wasn't even on the team any more. :rolleyes:

Jman certainly thrives on attention but I would never expect him to be that out-to-lunch. He knows the sports and the basics of betting. I couldn't imagine him dong a patented jjgold, "Hey guys, if I bet on both sides of the same game, I lose money but at least I'm guaranteed a win, right?"

Mind you, that might be just dumb enough for Journeyman to do as Egg Yolk Soup.

Of course a big problem for jj is being a raging, unapologetic racist. I believe that got him in trouble here (rightly so IMO)

Banning AK is pretty much a no-brainer IMO. Why have someone whose sole purpose is to find people from your member list to con?

Mudcat,

On this issue, I agree with you (for whatever that's worth).